Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerned?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Concerned?

I'm concerned about automobiles, and the panic attacks I get from them. Because, I've been in 3 major accidents, that have almost taken my life away from me. I've sustained devastating injuries from the windshield. Solution? I'm gonna consult a mental therapist. Hopefully, in time, this anguish, will become a non-existent...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well, i'm worried about Lucy Lioness. she's feeling upset and i dont know who to cheer her up.
    i want to chher her up because i'm that sort of that person.

please, cheer up lucy. a lot of people like you. don't feel lonely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No!!!...Lucy must not be allowed to feel bad!!!...I will help cheer Lucy up...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the nice words guys. They mean a lot to me.

Go ahead Roog.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww, don't worry about it Lucy. If you ever need to talk about anything, feel free to speak to me.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
    well, i'm worried about Lucy Lioness. she's feeling upset and i dont know who to cheer her up.
    i want to chher her up because i'm that sort of that person.

please, cheer up lucy. a lot of people like you. don't feel lonely.

Lucy? Sad? Why did anyone tell me!!? *flaps arms worryingly like a chicken*
    Cheer up or we'll be forced to feed you turkey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well, for all thouse who were worried about me, i'm all sorted out now!

thanks for everyone's concerns!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's nice to hear Dan. Glad that everything's sorted out now.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yay! I'm glad you're feeling better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Me too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SoniqueX
    Update: My Sister finally had her (Roux-en-Y) bypass surgery in Baltimore, MD the other day. Nothing went wrong during the procedure, however after the bypass one of her lungs collapsed (fluids or somethin'), anyway, after that; they've since repaired it. So, that's a major relief. The only worries now is unstable BP / becoming a diabetic. But, medicine should stabilize that.

There's still a slew of aftereffects, much too gross to talk about right now.

`Well... I hope she stays in good health as long as possible ...

Love ya Sis,

-William =' )

i hope she's ok Sonique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *sigh* another bee sting....
    for this two month since 25 Mei to 21 July
    5 Bee sting ....
    im in pain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ouch!
    I've never been stung by a bee, so I don't know what it feels like.

Hugs anyway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One time my Dad's brothers locked him in a shed with a bee hive in it...then they threw rocks at the shed...and he got stung by a bunch of bees....after that he was allergic to bee stings.....He later beat their asses for that....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Whoa... That's harsh My dad never had any brothers. Poor thing was the only boy in his family. He said he got picked on alot by his two older sisters

EDIT: What IS it that you do to get so many bee stings, Zack? Do you just provoke them, or something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Me not well right now
    hm.. me lost me appetite...
    well food refuse to come in.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Apparently, my great aunt has two months to live. I'm not sure whether to be worried about this or not, they told her the same thing a year ago and.. well, she's still here. We were never really close and I've only seen a handful of times but.. it's just.. it's never good for someone you know to die, right? Even if you barely know them?

Geez.. I don't know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Naw, it's not. I so far haven't gone through any death in my family but my parents almost went through a divorce, which isn't quite as bad...but would have been painful.

I'm sorry sombolia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know if anyone would actually be concerned, but yeah, I'm not doing to well atm...I've been this was since Friday, come to think of it. I'm not sick, just have this really big empty feeling inside me...like a hole in me or something...and it didn't just get there out of nowhere, someone punched that hole in me...

Has anyone ever felt so lonely when they lose contact with someone they care about greatly? I have......I've done nothing but cry every night 'cause I'm forbidden from ''seeing'' that someone (my mother is the one who forbid me). And in addition to feeling lonesome, I also feel guilty becuase I have to keep ignoring that person now, without giving that someone an explanation....and I want so much to tell that person the truth, but I'm afraid of getting cuaght and in lots of trouble....and so now I don't know what to do...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by la_reina
    I don't know if anyone would actually be concerned, but yeah, I'm not doing to well atm...I've been this was since Friday, come to think of it. I'm not sick, just have this really big empty feeling inside me...like a hole in me or something...and it didn't just get there out of nowhere, someone punched that hole in me...

Has anyone ever felt so lonely when they lose contact with someone they care about greatly? I have......I've done nothing but cry every night 'cause I'm forbidden from ''seeing'' that someone (my mother is the one who forbid me). And in addition to feeling lonesome, I also feel guilty becuase I have to keep ignoring that person now, without giving that someone an explanation....and I want so much to tell that person the truth, but I'm afraid of getting cuaght and in lots of trouble....and so now I don't know what to do...
    you know something reina, that was exactly what i was feeling like about 3 weeks ago. you just have this huge emptyness inside you and it hurts, becuase you cant do anything about it. I felt like you did. I was virtually crying every night about it, and the only time when i stopped was when i told the person about what was happening.

I would just try and tell them is any way they can. if that means email, email them. if it means text, text them. But resolving the issue is the only way to relieve that emptyness.

and dont bother trying polyfiller. it didnt work for me and now i only have half my lung capacity