Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerned?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    HERE HERE!

*ahem* But yeah...Thanks...I think i'll probably move in with my brother soon or something. I try to avoid my dad. He doesn't deserve my attention...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I miss Kenyi...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm justletting everybody know that I'm not dead and haven't left Lea. I know there was a few people who noticed my absense and for that I thank them for being concerned. It's just my computers all busted and we haven't got a new one yet, I'm at the library at the moment and decided to sign in for a while. Also I think Roog mentioned Kintaru and how he'd vanished as well, jsut to let you know that he's still alright

Hoep to be back with you guys soon.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Once again -- it's great to have you back, Azerane. =]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks sonique, it's good to be back
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *sighs* Okay, maybe I'm being a little paranoid (or maybe alot, I dunno), but I'm worried about a couple of my friends...really worried. And no, they're not online friends, they're a pair of twiins I've met in person and am really close to now. I'm used to having one of the twins call me every single day (literally EVERY SINGLE DAY--though I don't mind, really) but since last Saturday, I haven't heard from them at all...

Yesterday I called their house because I was curious about what was up, but their phone is 'temporarily disconnected'. And the thing is, their grandfather (who they live with) owns a cell phone, and sometimes they call me on it, but they haven't...and I don't have that number. And in case you're wondering, they live kinda far from me, which sucks even more. So now I have no way to get in contact with them, and I'm biting my nails, wondering what's up with them...

I just hope their phone comes back on soon...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Usually when it says "Is no longer in service," is the time when you'd probably not get a return call. And if you get a temporarily disconnected, most likely the bill hasn't been paid on time or their number is in route to be changed to another number and someone else will get it or it'll be discontinued.

Surely you could find an alternative to find out what happened. Sorry to hear that, Lareina. =/

Feeling heartfelt,

-Sonique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rawr.

Christine has been my next-door neighbor since I was four years old, and we've been best of friends since we were six. Problem is, since then, she's discovered that fickle friend "popularity", and it's driving me nuts. Apparently now, I'm not cool enough to talk to at school, but at home we're still best friends. I wouldn't mind if she completely ignored me at school - really. But snapping at me every oppurtunity and making it, for all to see, like we hate eachother.. then turning around next second like we're best buds? Er, no.

It sucks, because I like her - alot, to the point where I've considered the possibility that I am infact bisexual, and it's ripping me apart. I want to tell her but I don't want to make her mad at me at school and at home.

Dammit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I feel nauceous. I think my 'worthlessness' is leading me to misery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    come on reina
    you know if you feel bad that effect me too..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by la_reina
    What you mean by "worthlessness"? You feel worthless here, or somewhere else?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by la_reina
    "There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle." ~Deepak Chopra

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    Rawr.

Christine has been my next-door neighbor since I was four years old, and we've been best of friends since we were six. Problem is, since then, she's discovered that fickle friend "popularity", and it's driving me nuts. Apparently now, I'm not cool enough to talk to at school, but at home we're still best friends. I wouldn't mind if she completely ignored me at school - really. But snapping at me every oppurtunity and making it, for all to see, like we hate eachother.. then turning around next second like we're best buds? Er, no.

It sucks, because I like her - alot, to the point where I've considered the possibility that I am infact bisexual, and it's ripping me apart. I want to tell her but I don't want to make her mad at me at school and at home.

Dammit.
    Dude that's wrong... And immature. Tell her how that makes you feel. Have her come over when you guys are at home, sit her down and ask her, "Why do you treat me like that at school? You know it hurts my feelings and you are my best friend." Just don't ask her at school, obviously. =/

I wouldn't tell her right now that you like her that much that it's making you bisexual. I would tell her that, after she has stopped treating you that way at school, and she has matured. Once you guys really are true friends. Because true friends would treat you like a friend, no matter where you are.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No one is truly popular unless they are liked for the right reasons. Tell your friend to quit fronting and to treat you like a friend...and to quit trying to be popular. If she can't be herself to be popular, then she shouldn't be popular at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    What you mean by "worthlessness"? You feel worthless here, or somewhere else?
    You know how sometimes someone does or says something to you that can make you feel as low as dung? Yeah...and it really hurts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww, what's wrong Reina? =/

And thank you for your advice, Sharifu & Roog.. I think I'm going to talk to her tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm, to describe things right now could be done in a 3 sentences.

1. We sold our house.
    2. My brother has to have major open heart surgery
    3. We have 30 days to find a new house and move out completely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Alli
    2. My brother has to have major open heart surgery.
    Eeee! That's a scary thought right off the bat! =/ Here's hoping that your brother will have a successful operation and a well-off recuperation. = )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope your brother's heart surgery goes well...I'll keep him in my prayers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh, that sucks. My prayers and best wishes that your bro's surgery goes well!