Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Not sure where to request this but...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've changed my user/screen name too many times. (Well not really, but I'd love to have my real name as Sonique, lol.) And since we're on the topic of MLP and TLK, both are great! Also Bender is great!

♩ "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.
    Children growing up, old friends growing older.
    Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
    Make each sensation a little bit stronger." ♩

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormfury View Post
    I'd love to have my real name as Sonique, lol.
    Sonique, as in, back-in-the-day Sonique?

I've associated myself with so many fandoms (whether I participated in their respective community or not) that I've sort of taken to not really having any one "identity" represent me. I don't feel like reinventing myself anymore, every time I get really in to something. My current name is sort of a hold-back to my time in the furry fandom, though I don't really feel engaged with it anymore, other than keeping up with friends. I was going to say old friends, but I think most of my friends here are even older (not age-wise, just in terms of how long I've known them ).

It's a shame I haven't been able to keep up with some of the older members of this forum who have since moved on. I'm not sure how to contact some of them (thinking Nuka, Simba '04, others) though it's nice to see an old-timer pop by once and again.