Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Chatbox!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chatbox!

Since the "second generation" have an chatbox, does the chatbox necessary on this current site? Discuss here!
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I never used to use the chatbox that much, but I thought it was a good idea to have small discussions with fellow members. I'd say if there is a way, then a chatbox could be a good idea to add again.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, the chatbox are one of the quick alternative to put some off topic discussions instead making out on a new topic on certain discussion. =)
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I miss the chatbox.

Senior Member Wide Eyed Wanderer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I always liked it, it was like a way of checking in on what was going on...and often the best conversations were on there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've never used it but I don't mind it being on the site again, everyone seems to love it anyway! XD

The Alpha Wolf Returns Aurelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hmm, having some experience with website managing(not just the one you all used), it shouldn't be hard to install a chatbox. It comes down to signing up with a provider(I prefer chatango myself), then embedding.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There might be a chatbox in the future, but as in now that will have to wait. And also if we do have one, it's preferably not one that updates itself every 10-15 seconds and is impossible to read what people said in the past which was the reason I never ever said anything in it. Also the other option is to create IRC chat room again where people can go chat with each other. Or both. But as said in the beginning, it will have to wait as I doubt I will have time to do it before summer.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simba The Mighty View Post
    There might be a chatbox in the future, but as in now that will have to wait. And also if we do have one, it's preferably not one that updates itself every 10-15 seconds and is impossible to read what people said in the past which was the reason I never ever said anything in it. Also the other option is to create IRC chat room again where people can go chat with each other. Or both. But as said in the beginning, it will have to wait as I doubt I will have time to do it before summer.
    So that's why it was so impossible to scroll through, that ticked me off sooo bad
    That which you manifest is before you.

christopherlawyer2
    that's really good. it's vary nice, thanks