Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Magic the Gathering

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Magic the Gathering

So here I am, spending another boring summer without a summer job, and that means that I need to kill a lot of time. One pretty effective way seems to be playing MtG 2014, onto which I've been getting hooked all over again. (That and watching The Wire...)
    And that got me thinking if there are any MtG-players in these parts of the internet. If so, are you at all excited about the 2015 release coming within a month or so? And do you wanna play me online?
    My nick on Steam is Revo, feel free to add me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Are you into Hearthstone? Nice, hopefully Magic the Gathering gold edition will get 75% off discount in these few days.

Have fun on MtG man, I would love to join in but I don't know the mechanic of the game.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ooooooh, I used to play MtG a looooong time ago, like back when it was first created.
    Sort of lost interest over the years though...I didn't even know you could play it online.

Have fun!

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've seen a few Hearthstone matches, but haven't played it myself. It seems very similar to MtG, except for some missing mechanics, like cards that you can play on your opponent's turn.
    I can wholeheartedly recommend "Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014" for the uninitiated. It seems to be going for 5€ on Steam at the moment. I had played a few physical card games before trying the digital game, but I went through the tutorial anyway. I found the tutorial very efficient and comprehensive and fun, so it's a great way to learn the rules at your own pace.