Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Unable to log-in from mobile device

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unable to log-in from mobile device

I received a message this morning telling me to change my password because it was over 200 days old, and ever since then I haven't been able to log-in on my mobile phone. I type my user name and password in as normal, it comes up with the log-in page, then goes back to the home page saying I'm not logged in. The same goes for my tablet as well, although I've had that problem for a while now. Any ideas on how to rectify this?

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Uh that's a hard one... do you use the mobile style or the normal one? Or even an App like Tapatalk or Forumrunner?
    That also depends on your system but maybe you need to delete certain cookies or the cache.

If nothing else helps, please write me a PN and we'll try resetting your password.

Sorry for the inconvenience

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think it worked. Just cleared my cookies and I can log-in now as normal. Fingers crossed it'll keep working.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook