Gaahh, guys! I'm so excited, too! Although I have some reservations with this, i'm glad that our beloved TLK will be exposed to the new youth of our world. It might just actually give some new hope for them. Tehe. I just revel in the thought of enjoying it with my own children a few years from now..

Still, as you guys had mentioned - the paw print birthmark, really? Let's not get too cheesy here, Disney. It's been nearly 16 years since they've created a serious addition to the franchise (referring to TLK 2 here, as I sometimes refuse to regard TLK 1.5 as true canon), so I believe we deserve a lot of effort put into this! I'll admit, while it may sound unoriginal, the name "Kion," is kind of cute, in my opinion. But what about Kopa? Did the TLK6NA stories never actually happen? I wish they could have acknowledged that long-living loophole before introducing a new, random character - who, we can't deny, is another Simba - clone. The back - flowing mane tuft is approved of on my end, since that trait could have been inherited by Scar. Still, Disney forgot one thing..again: Nala! This little guy looks nothing like her. Could it have killed them to color his eyes blue, or green? Or we could even take another leap forward and change his mane color to something more..I don't know, original? I'm sorry to be so critical, I just can't help it.. *giggles*

It would be awesome if we as devoted TLK fans could petition some alterations to this series, since it is apparently still in development. As the user "Werebereus" suggested on Deviantart, perhaps many TLK fan artists could submit their more, "thoughtful" versions of Simba's new son, so that maybe the company could choose a more suitable character that makes all fans happy, young and old.

Buut, it might be just a pipe - dream. Regardless, this is wonderful news that's worthy of celebration!