Thanks Thanks:  24

Thread: The Lion Guard (2015)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa was not created by Disney though, 6NA while considered canon by many fans is not actually canon as they were not written by Disney, it simply carries the Disney label. They didn't include Kopa in SP because the producers/directors or whoever had no knowledge of Kopa's existence. The cub at the end of TLK was technically named Fluffy, but nobody complains about that inconsistency
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerane View Post
    They didn't include Kopa in SP because the producers/directors or whoever had no knowledge of Kopa's existence.
    Oh how the internet has revolutionized research. Just think, if they'd made SP in 2008 rather than 1998, all it would have taken was a single web search to avoid a decade-plus of controversy.... :P

I haven't been over to MLK, I'm sure it's fantastic though. How dare they create a children's TV show about a new cub of Simba instead of a full-length fictional-character-driven biopic about Scar & Mufasa? Pfff, inventing a new generation, what a cop-out! ....only that's what 90% of member's fanfics are about
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.