Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Post Your Holiday Pictures

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post Your Holiday Pictures

Hey guys, I've been digging up some old stuff on the great past forum and inspires me to make this thread.

I know a lot of you guys traveling around the world and meet up some cool people or even your lea friends. But here's a thread about posting your pictures while on holidays.

From 2005 to current.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Holidays? What were they again...?
    Just kidding

That's great!
    Could you please tell me where these pictures were taken? Looks interesting!

I'm not able to post much since I don't go on a "real" holiday that often. And I'm not the person who does a lot of sight-seeing either. I prefer animals so I visit a lot of zoos and parks.

This picture is one I took last year in May at a Safari Park (Safaripark Stukenbrok, Germany). Hmm maybe this is the wrong thread, but that was my last "real" holiday.

IMG_6205.jpg

Ain't he cute?

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    White Lion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the children cries.....

Indeed he is adorable, especially with that close up you made.

All of my holiday picture are in Malaysia, I only do local holiday. since it's expensive to holiday to some of the great country like in Europe or North America.

Keep on posting guys.

I know King Simba will have like tons of picture from her holiday, I really like her holiday gallery though.

So keep posting folks, I and we would love to see all of your holiday pictures that you managed to find in your PC.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guntur View Post
    I know King Simba will have like tons of picture from her holiday, I really like her holiday gallery though.
    Yeah I know, I love living vicariously thru her & Leor's vacation pics, she seriously goes so many places and every one of them looks amazing.

Well, I usually really-really-really do not put pictures up of myself anywhere on the internet, even Facebook I shoot that down 9 times out of 10, but since the topic of this thread is vacation holidays and I'm going to be meeting a few of you on one in November & being in pictures there/then, I'll just go for it.

Problem is, I'm usually taking pictures of what I see myself so I'm not in very many. Here's the most recent one I have of me.

It was taken at Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Maine in 2011. If my hair was long then, it's even longer now--I haven't cut it since 2009, I'm aiming for cutting it possibly this August but I'm not sure yet. If I do I'll post pics of that just for the before & afters!

Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's more holiday pictures by me.

(12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group