Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Big Game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww...a video...I can't view it.

But paintballing is fun. I hope to do it again sometime...and Tucson is great for paintballing because of all the open land and different terrain...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by pntbll248
    Reviving an old thread, and a double post, but it contains content, so yeah.

Xinithian sent me a video from Splatterpark's Spring '04 Big Game, kinda interesting...

We have a lot more people comin to our Big Games now, but there's still a lot in this video Oo By the way... that's pretty much just orange team.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=splatter+park

Fun little fact, Refs wear orange flags over their crotch because no one has any common decency to aim well in those games.

I had a friend who paintballed so often it was crazy. I remember him talking about a "civil war" and there'd be nearly 300+ people there, versing eachother. I thought it rather interesting, and if I ever decide to I'd not mind checking out paintball. xP

Awesome video ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That is just too many people to play in a field so close and such! I mean, biggest game I played probably had 200 or 300 something, and it was at Splatbrothers here in VA. It was spnsered by MXS...and it really turned out great. It was called Operation Bloodmoon...we played through the day at these big three story towers, and trenches...and a bombed out village, etc etc. It's a pretty big park..and then there was night play as well which was awesome.

I didn't see very many scenario playes on that video. I mean, I saw camo, but not the stuff I like..with the vests etc. If you wanna see the paintball I like check out Opsgear.com. I also just sent an application to join a national team caleld SF Delta T (Special Forces Delta Team). They look really professional..and have people from the military and police. The site is www.sfdeltat.com if you wanna check it out!

~Kiva