Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Humble Bundle Books

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Humble Bundle Books

I guess HB starting to giving out ebooks and digital comics for the readers.

Right now the main issue is all about Doctor Who series, I guess they have a full issues from the first series to forth or fifth.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books

How to pay? It's easy, you can use your paypal, credit card, or debit card to purchase these bundles. Most importantly that you can name your price for the bundle, which you can pay the minimum of 6 dollars or just name your price, for example like 20 dollars or more for the tips, developer tips, and charity.

I'm pretty sure this week bundle have the full volume or issue on Doctor Who comics including extras if you purchase the highest minimum bid for 15 dollars.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ladies and gentleman. or Brony... Here's My Little Pony comic bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/books
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That's a really good deal on the MLP comics; I purchased that bundle with all the content yesterday. I was buying the physical comics for about a year but I couldn't keep up with the multiple series running simultaneously, and shipping on comics is expensive. This is a good way to get everything at once if you don't mind reading them in digital format.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I'm alright with reading any comics on digital platform.

Hurry up guys, 8 more days to grab this whole bundle.

I really love the Transformers and Horror comics back on October. I didn't buy it because I'm waiting for He-Man comics if they decide wanna add those.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I prefer physical copies of anything, usually, but some issues of that comic were rather hard to track down if you didn't pre-order them or get them right at release. Not sure if that's the case anymore. I don't think IDW anticipated the comic to be so popular.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For a 100 thousand buck on total, I would say yeah. I remember the highest gross for a comic in Humble Bundle was 300 thousand dollars. which is impressive for a comic ones.

If you're talking about physical comic, I heard it was successful, since you mention it have a lot of multiple series.

Yeap that's the whole problem about finding an issues physically. That's why I sort out into digital now especially with owning a tablet to read it anywhere anytime that I want... Well excluding when the battery decide to die of course.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That's where a "Power Bank" comes in handy, Guntur

As for the comics, thanks for the tipp. However, I'm not really into "Ponies" so... I'll leave every copy to the fans
    And I go with Vidan. I love to keep physical copies of the comics I'm collecting. However, since some of them are a bit older, it's hard to get a hold on them. But I'll try it anyways ^^

Of course, there's nothing wrong with having a "digital backup" somewhere on your computer, smartphone or tablet.

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kirauni, you missed out a lot, from Dr Who, to Transformers, to Walking dead comics.

Yeap, it's even DRM Free that you could share the files to the other users.

Glad you enjoyed the link that I gave to y'all. It's a cool stuff when you could pay as you want and get the whole series.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ladies, Gentleman and Bronies, this is your last chance to purchase MLP comic bundle on HB. Grab it before the sale end.Oh, I guess this bundle is on the top 3 of most grossing Comic bundle in HB. Congratulations to IDW and HB.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group