Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: this is what i hate about humans

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought it was sort of an unwritten rule that we wouldn't continue these "Humans are teh most evilest creatures on the Earth..DIE DIE DIE" type threads.

Although this isn't as bad as some other threads..I would have thought it would have been shut down already. Of course..naturally I would dispute a lot of your claims..which would lead to an argument and then this thread would be closed. I don't really want to argue though..done enough debating.

I think it is wrong to say that all humans are bad. Of course no one ever specifies that. I don't agree with throphy hunting...but I don't mind hunting for food. If I start talking about this anymore I will make a long post. I hope this thread gets closed because 1) We have had COUNTLESS topics on how hunters did this or that 2) It doens't have a point at all. I mean...what are we discussing?

Perfectly fine to not like trophy hunting. I don't like those people either...but they don't deserve death....we aren't eqaul to animals....and hunting for food/dairy farms/meat production is alright.

~Kiva

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not imputting into anything about this thread but i am going to point it out to a Mod,

If we can't have any Lion King post hate threads, or Animal Hate threads or things dealing with animal badness or whatever,

I seriously think the same should apply for Humans.

Kovu

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Only-now
    I thought it was sort of an unwritten rule that we wouldn't continue these "Humans are teh most evilest creatures on the Earth..DIE DIE DIE" type threads.

Although this isn't as bad as some other threads..I would have thought it would have been shut down already. Of course..naturally I would dispute a lot of your claims..which would lead to an argument and then this thread would be closed. I don't really want to argue though..done enough debating.

I think it is wrong to say that all humans are bad. Of course no one ever specifies that. I don't agree with throphy hunting...but I don't mind hunting for food. If I start talking about this anymore I will make a long post. I hope this thread gets closed because 1) We have had COUNTLESS topics on how hunters did this or that 2) It doens't have a point at all. I mean...what are we discussing?

Perfectly fine to not like trophy hunting. I don't like those people either...but they don't deserve death....we aren't eqaul to animals....and hunting for food/dairy farms/meat production is alright.

~Kiva
    Maybe they don't deserve to be killed. But at least educated. Dairy farms and meat farms qould be okay if there was some sort of law enforcing how they can and can not be treated and caged. As for these stupid teenage boys who find out I'm vegan and go "Yum beef", to me a good smack or cuff.