I thought it was sort of an unwritten rule that we wouldn't continue these "Humans are teh most evilest creatures on the Earth..DIE DIE DIE" type threads.

Although this isn't as bad as some other threads..I would have thought it would have been shut down already. Of course..naturally I would dispute a lot of your claims..which would lead to an argument and then this thread would be closed. I don't really want to argue though..done enough debating.

I think it is wrong to say that all humans are bad. Of course no one ever specifies that. I don't agree with throphy hunting...but I don't mind hunting for food. If I start talking about this anymore I will make a long post. I hope this thread gets closed because 1) We have had COUNTLESS topics on how hunters did this or that 2) It doens't have a point at all. I mean...what are we discussing?

Perfectly fine to not like trophy hunting. I don't like those people either...but they don't deserve death....we aren't eqaul to animals....and hunting for food/dairy farms/meat production is alright.

~Kiva