Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lea Halalela Dream

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was bored last night so I started a story...

Lea Halalela story!11!one!!
    I like to write, though i might not be very good at it, its fun and rejoicing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Boos
    I was bored last night so I started a story...

Lea Halalela story!11!one!!
    I like to write, though i might not be very good at it, its fun and rejoicing.
    Ehehehehehe...

Nothing more to say on the subject, yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i havn't had lucid dreams in ages i used to get them all the time
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I once had this weird dream that I joined Lea Halalela and became a member there named Suki.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had a dream about Ruska and Boos a little while ago. Boosy lived a few doors down from me, and Ruska next door to him. He never came out, but you could always see him at his bedroom window. I knocked for Ruska, and got her mum. For some reason she had an American accent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nephilim
    I had a dream about Ruska and Boos a little while ago. Boosy lived a few doors down from me, and Ruska next door to him. He never came out, but you could always see him at his bedroom window. I knocked for Ruska, and got her mum. For some reason she had an American accent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lol i never actually dreamed of Lea members maybe I should but who would i dream of lol? as i can't put faces to user names lol
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *long sigh*

i had a dream once... i was on lea... and nobody was being random, and everybody was perfectly sane... and boring... O.o

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lol who could ever imagine a a randomless Lea day it is shocking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah. And it's all thanks to us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    STL was in a dream of mine....he was asking me a question......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    Lea without randomness just simply would not be Lea !!!
    That's right! Without it, it would be just another forum... XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    we must thank Sonique for mostly all randomness lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sweet, STL.

I actually had a dream about Lea last night. Lea was a sweet looking country club and you needed an ID card to get in and all....and when you entered everyone greets you warmly....there was a nice sized lobby room with fan art of TLK on the walls and TLK fountains in the center....and Sonique gave me a gift to give to my Grandma.....it was pretty cool..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No!! Never, Simba. I think your a very koolsome person as well as friend. I don't think you'd ever say anything stupid. Btw, a really koolsome dream there mate, hehe!! Sounds like tons of fun with the mmmmm yummy chocolate, heh. Especially, the one where the tiger pounces on us and cuddle, that's pretty koolsome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    It would be awesome to meet you guys face to face, but I'd end up doing or saying something stupid by accident to make you all hate me ... typically me ...
    ...not me...it is very hard to say something to upset me...unless you deliberately do it. ...plus I would probably find what you say funny...instead of stupid......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had a dream about Boos last night.

I was on my way to PE class, and we passed Boos' house (as ya do). So naturally I climbed up to his window and had a nice conversation with him. Then my teacher started calling me to get to the track, so I asked Boos to look after my shoes. *blinks* At the track we had to run around it 20 times, which as you can imagine, is incredibly hard. So I go to pick up my shoes but Boos is out. I just leave a note, and walk out through his house, and walk home via the English Channel.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have seen dreams when I have been with some people from Lea...
    like when I was in England I saw dreams about England some randomness in there.. and then once I saw dream that I was in LA with my real life friends and SimbaLKD (who have met my friends as well) and then I saw once dream where was me, LKD, Woes and Ruska on some train station and waited that other Lea members will arrive.. but then just when train came I woke up...
    How convenient

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion A tiger walked through the wall with the face, and his eyes were causing the green-ness of the face. He nuzzled us all and we found a huge piece of fresh meat in the corner which we gave him. He enjoyed it, and after he finished eating, we got teleported to a huge palace !!!

After this I can remember we lived there forever happily and the tiger would also pounce on us playfully when we were sleeping !!!
    Could that tiger be me???? Probably not,lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nephilim
    I was on my way to PE class, and we passed Boos' house (as ya do). So naturally I climbed up to his window and had a nice conversation with him. Then my teacher started calling me to get to the track, so I asked Boos to look after my shoes. *blinks* At the track we had to run around it 20 times, which as you can imagine, is incredibly hard. So I go to pick up my shoes but Boos is out. I just leave a note, and walk out through his house, and walk home via the English Channel.