Most of you are members at TLKFAA, and I'm sure you already saw this, because it is posted on http://fanart.lionking.org/ but for those of you who haven't read this, please do so:

"By Request (9/13/04)
Hey! It's Scotty here! Brian has very kindly let me borrow this space to ask for your help with a little something. O.K you need an explanation... I am in my last year of English Secondary school (Year 11) And for my final Graphics project I have been set a brief to re-design promotional material for a film of my choice, DVD covers, T-shirts, merchandise etc. Obviously I chose TLK. For the coursework part of this project I have to research and gather pictures of existing merchandise... this is where you guys come in. I'm sure a few if not most of you have a collection of TLK merchandise somewhere, if you could send a photo of your merchandise to me it would be an enormous help. Also I know TLKFAA has such a diverse collection of artists from all around the world. If you could scan DVD covers/VHS inserts it would help me to point out the differences from country to country. Photos of anything will be of great use to me, T-shirts, posters, plush toys, figurines, mugs, anything! Of course it goes without saying anyone who helps me will receive a thank you.

My e-mail address is Lozzie@Gmail.com

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you all soon!

Scotty "

I want to help Scotty, so when I get home, I will taking pictures of all my TLK merchandise, or try to. I don't know when the last day is he can except pictures, but I'll will ask him. But I think all of us at LH at least have some TLK merchandise. And this would help him. Oh SimbaLKD, you should send him pics of your HUGE TLK collection.