Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: Show off your TLK merchandise!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    nice KS! that shirt looks really really cool!! and those figurines are awesome, especially the Simba one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Love the t-shirt KS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got my second TLK item today--third if you count the poster! So I have the SE DVD, the coloring book and the poster that came with it, which I wuffles. The cover says $3.47 on the colorbook, but it was actually 99c! I got it at the 99c shop!! They also had a Pumbaa mini-flashlight and Pumbaa and Timon mini plushes packaged with little TLK themed tins!

The colorbook

Colored Scar....very much (he's saying "What are you looking at?" and his scar was gone [stupid Disney!] so I gave him a Harry Potter scar xD )

The big pullout poster!

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiara Serengeti
    [B]
    Colored Scar....very much (he's saying "What are you looking at?" and his scar was gone [stupid Disney!] so I gave him a Harry Potter scar xD )

]
    I think I see a bit of the scar on left eye thought, so this time Disney actually didn't screw anything up

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yeah, his scar's there. That poster is awesome though.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    im going through all my TLK things right now. Im sorting puzzles up to see missing pieces and put them in right box, collecting toys and books and all together to put it in another big TLK box where ill keep all my things instead of have it on the wall and such. I'll do the same with my lion collection but i need lots of boxes for all my 1000 lion plushies just >_< Im also putting all kind of cards and newspaper articles/piccies in a photoalbum so i can watch it all there instead of not knowing where everything is in this mess i have created ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i just gotta show what i manged to grab a few days ago, FOR FREE........

Dunno How Rare they are but, i have 4 Mcdonalds Boxes back from 1994 when tlk was realesed. and 4 boxes from 1998 when TLK2 was released XD.

My mate volunteers in a charity shop, and he came across them while clearing out the store room, and he gave me them for nothing XD all in perfect condition.

tlk box 1 - Side 1
    tlk box 1 - side 2

tlk box 2 - side 1
    tlk box 2 - side 2

tlk box 3 - side 1
    tlk box 3 - Side 2

tlk box 4 - Side 1
    tlk box 4 - Side 2
    -------------------
    tlk2 box 1 - Side 1
    tlk2 box 1 - Side 2

tlk2 box 2 - Side 1
    tlk2 box 2 - Side 2

tlk2 box 3 - Side 1
    tlk2 box 3 - Side 2

tlk2 box 4 - Side 1
    tlk2 box 4 - Side 2

so yeah, its really cool having these, brings back memories when i was a little kid, and got my happy meal box when tlk came out, big shame i lost the toys though back then ><

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I remember those boxes, I made my parents go to McDonalds for a whole month (4 times, hehe).

Don't have any of the boxes left, besides the "Can you feel the love tonight" one.

I do have all the toys.

Don't have any of TLK 2.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I remember the little toys one got from McDonald's back then were quite pretty, the only Scar figurine I have is still the one I got from there xP I'm quite sure I have a few of the SP-toys left as well. I think I had two Kovus, two Kiaras, one Simba, Rafiki, Timon, Pumbaa and Zazu. All but Zira D:
    But you only get junk stuff from McD's these days The TLK-toys from a couple of years ago were just... freaky oO

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh yeah, I remember those boxes. I'm not sure whether or not I have any of the figures anywhere, though I guess if I do still have them they're somewhere where I can't find them (that always seems to be the case) which is a shame because (from what I remember) they did look pretty cool.

I love the Elephant Graveyard and IJCWTBK boxes though. The SP ones don't look bad either. xP

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have TLK toys from McD. and they're in a bad shape now (and then i would assume too). We put all McD. toys in the back box of our car we had when i was kid and used to play with them during long rides. I remember i had couple of TLK toys and went out to the car to take them home. I also found the plushie Kovu in my closet and *someone* has cut of his tuft on the head XD

Then i remembered we used to save every single Happy Meal box and that we had like 4 1 meter tall piles on the attic, but once i got up there to look for TLK ones they had been threw away (!) I think we built that Pride Rock box ones .. never a good quality on the boxes cardboard stuff that was full of ketchup or other burger foody things

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wow, that's pretty cool This Land. I think it's kind of neat to find things like that, it brings back memories.

Although here in the U.S., Burger King was the one that had TLK toys in 1994. :Psst: (I remember that so well, my mom calling all the Burger Kings to find the toys we needed to complete our collection. (Mine and my sister's) Hehe.)

But then in 1998 when Simba's Pride came out, those toys were at McDonalds. I didn't want to collect those because I thought those Simba's Pride plushies were pretty ugly.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    this weekend i had a TLK card game (tiny one :O ..) and a golden pin of Simba that is just sooooo beautiful! <3 I dunno if i said it before but my boss also got me this TLK3 thing you sit on during winter, so that youll be able to get down from a snowhill really fast x) .. i really dont know its english name, but i think you might get the idea

.. ill try get pics soon XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kiara: it's called a sled, even though a sled is, technically, a wooden pallet with runners.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ah .. it still sounds more silly in my language .. XD i still need a pic of it .. and the stuffs i got in NY and buffalo and london and amsterdam .. http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...h/PA220003.jpg

edit: i also got 5 TLK figures with the PEZ candy ..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Are those your TLKoB tickets there? They look different.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yea they are .. : http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../PA1600052.jpg (also NW concert ticket ..)

We printed them the day before we went to see the show from ticketmaster .. maybe thats why they look different .. (oh, here we print )

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oh ok. I thought that's what they looked like, but I didn't figure out that you'd cut them out. I'm not quite awake yet.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    If you've got a Dollar Tree shop in your area, you might want to go check it out. They have Disney Villain figurines, one of which is Scar. If you don't have a dollar tree in your area, maybe I could pick one up for you. If you really want one of course.

Here's a picture.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OH MY GAWDD!!! I may have to take you up on that offer! 'Cept there're a few issues--One, I don't know you so well... Two, I live in Alaska and Three, I'm not sure how I'd pay you.. But that is SO cool! I had a Scar figurine when I was little that looked similar...but a friend of mine borrowed it and never gave it back. *sniffles*

Eitherway, that's AWESOME!

...I HAVE THOSE TOO!!! Ebay loves me.