Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: whats your style ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by CheshireCat
    Xinithian those clothes are sexy on you.

We should throw a party.
    That's not me though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i know. im kidding with you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nephilim
    I like bondage.
    Take pics!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Xinithian
    Take pics!
    Har har, I knew this was coming. :woeisme:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nephilim
    Har har, I knew this was coming. :woeisme:

There was this fur jock-strap in a store in Alaska, I should've bought that...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    my style? usually i'll wear anything comfy. i usually stick to blue jeans, khakis, and brown corduroy pants though, with a fitted t shirt. old navy clothes mostly but i like pacsun for shirts and stuff =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I used to wear baggy t-shirts. I've started to wear fitted t-shirts now though...

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    5-tone Desert BDU pants, white/brown/black T-shirt depicting either cute fuzzy kittycats or weapons of mass destruction, Faded blue baseball cap reading "1-19 IN: Rock Steady"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i always wear jeans, t-shirt and a sweater. but at the moment i'm wearing my rugby top because i've just got in after watching a game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Usually fitted t-shirts and jeans or a button up shirt with rolled up sleeves and khakis. When I'm feeling quirky I'll throw on a hawaiin shirt and lei tho.

When i paintball or work, I wear DYE C4's, a Blue DYE Jersey (Unless I have to wear my retarded neon yellow ref shirt), bright red gloves and assult boots from the army surplus. Congratulations, your lives are all now significantly better for knowing what I play paintball in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wear reguler T-shirt and pants when around the house.... when out-and-about I wear a button-up shiny-silk-shirt underneath a shinny silver shirt with black markings ... some kiakis as pants.. a brown or black belt.. along with either a grey cowboy hat with a gold-color tie around it or an all black cowboy hat... oh, and I use a tie... and a ponytail... ... I'll have to get a picture of myself like that...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here is a visual representation of my style. XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well, i ushally wear a black shirt, somethimes with something on it, really baggy pants, and lots of chains, Muhahahaha!

or if im wearing shorts, still baggy, and long, and sometimes i wear long, blue\red striped sox with em

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ruska
    Anything black goes. *shrugs*
    oh yeah!! you got that right!

me: black top, black skirt, black knee-socks, black "STEEL" boots (love them.. ) and i don't go out without black fingernails

and if you ask, NO, i'm NOT satanist, anarchist, punk, goth or anything... i just love wearing black stuff. (and i don't like jewelry that much... no rings, earrings, pearcings, chains..., and no tatoo either)

wow, i would like to have a school uniform!! i wish they were here too!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by kourukon
    oh yeah!! you got that right!

me: black top, black skirt, black knee-socks, black "STEEL" boots (love them.. ) and i don't go out without black fingernails

and if you ask, NO, i'm NOT satanist, anarchist, punk, goth or anything... i just love wearing black stuff. (and i don't like jewelry that much... no rings, earrings, pearcings, chains..., and no tatoo either)

wow, i would like to have a school uniform!! i wish they were here too!!
    I have a school uniform and I don't like it.
    Btw, my sister has a friend who's a goth...

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    it's always like that... those who have to wear uniform don't want to.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I really don't have a particular style...I do wear a lot of jeans and really baggy pants and shorts. As for shirts...I wear long t-shirts usually with graphics or something on them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    and if you ask, NO, i'm NOT satanist, anarchist, punk, goth or anything...
    Something wrong with those assortments? I'm gothic-winged in nature. I'm also Wiccan (flee people, flee). My case in point is, there is nothing wrong with being different from normality. XD (insanity, included)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    it's always like that... those who have to wear uniform don't want to.....
    Yeah, I take it you don't/didn't have uniform? They've recently got these new sweatshirts in our school that we have to wear. It has the school logo on it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't follow a specific style, I prefer to be unique (or as unique as I can be) rather than follow the latest trend. Something that irritates me no end is groups of people all going round wearing virtually the same thing, but I won't get into that here.

I usually wear a tee-shirt or varying colour (although I prefer the darker tones, I just think they look better on me) usually black or gray and plane, I don't do pictures or little slogans (although I was tempted to buy an "Irreversibly Contaminated" shirt (it's a Farscape thing) also I don't like to have my forearms covered so that rules out long armed shirts too (picky, arn't I ). And jeans or something similar, the more pockets the better. I also have my blue denim jacket which I wear quite often even in summer (I like in England) but thats more of a pocket thing.

As for the school uniform debate, back when I had to wear one I though it was the worst thing ever, but looking back it wasn't too bad in fact I can see it as a good thing, I just wish shoes were more comfortable