4 Post(s)

Re: Which celebrity.....?

Originally posted by Mushroom
    ...do you; want to marry
    or go on a date with
    or meet (in a love way)
    or just simply love?

Doing this thread 'cos I'm bored. lol.
    Did a search and I don't think there is anything like this so, yeah.

I'll let you guys post a bit first then I'll tell you mine.
    *Think's about him* *Swoon*, *sigh*

(BTW I know there are gonna loads Johnny Depps or Orlando Blooms etc.)
    If not I'll be suprised but, happy suprised.
    (Considering mine isn't that well known. )
    *Thinks about him some more* *swoon*, *sigh*
    Hmm ... not Johnny or Orlando for me ...

Michael Shanks is always welcome here (Dr. Daniel Jackson from Stargate)

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cant say I do love any celebrity, I wanna meet Kevin Spacey though...not in a love way mind you ;p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Based on looks, i'd go for Angelina Jolie. Funnily enough i can't really think of any others.

...I do like Gillian Anderson in the X-files. I don't think i like her real personality though

I probably wouldn't like Angelina's personality neither I gotta say, her adopted son Maddox is one very lucky kid, what with being adopted by someone so rich.

But as Xinithian stated, i reckon that most everyday women would be much nicer than the rich famous ones. Probably. Though i've yet to find one that i'd be interested in spending a lot of time with. Not that i'm looking though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Mabatu

Based on looks, i'd go for Angelina Jolie. Funnily enough i can't really think of any others.
    ...I do like Gillian Anderson in the X-files.
    Yes sir!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I wouldn't mind meeting up with the Beatles back when they were a band. They were cute and crazy back then, and did lots of bizarre photos such as this one:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love/ fancy/ lust after (whatever) sooooooooooo many guys, famous or otherwise, or fictional, it would b impossible to name them all, but my top 3 would probably be:

Eminem- Love the eyes, the dimples, the naughtiness! (oh and the BODY!)

Prince William- Find him fit in an unusual way, but to be honest probably wouldn't care if he wasnt a prince (am still little girl who wants to be a Princess!)

Boris Johnson- Beacuse he's odd and has mad hair! (Hopefully most of u wont know who Boris is and that's fine by me!)

To be honest though, when it comes to liking people the main thing I seem to go for is some kind of unusual personality trait- something that makes someone stand out from the crowd, and a good sense of humour is very important, but of course you can't know the personality of someone you've never met, so you are not really liking them, but your own interpretation of them.

Anyway, I talk too much.......... I'll shut up now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How come no one's mentioned Claudia Black or Sigourney Weaver yet?? Okay so I'm willing to bet very few people know who Claudia Black is, and grated Sigourney Weaver's getting on a bit, but still .

Having said that though I don't think I'd want to have that sort of relationship with a famous person, I like my privite life to be just that, privite. Most famous people tend to give up any chance of having a "Privite" life as part of their job description, they always have people following them round with cameras so that the picture of the going to get the paper in the morning ends up on the front page of the daily tabloid. And if they don't have that then there are the inevitable weird stalker people.

About the personality thing, most famous people are actually quite nice people. I've met a few and they've all beeen feally friendly, okay so Jonathan Hardy was a bit ... odd but in a good way, and Gigi Edgley though my name was Tea-cake though it was a loud bar we were in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by TeeKay
    I've met a few and they've all beeen feally friendly.
    Remember TK, we've got to meet our hero Brent Spiner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sonique21837?
    Remember TK, we've got to meet our hero Brent Spiner.
    Actually I may be doing that in a few weeks

Check this out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by TeeKay
    Actually I may be doing that in a few weeks
    OMG! SWEETNESS. *head explodes*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know some celebrities, and they dont mind fans and are nice as long as you catch them when they're not busy. It's not a good idea to try to stop them and ask for something, but if you see them in a restaraunt or sitting somewhere for a while, then you should ask for an autograph or say that you like their work. If they're busy, just a simple wave is good, and usually they wave back.

And if you're going to compliment a celebrity, MAKE SURE you know his name. Often people will go up to celebrities and mistake them for different people, which is not good. And if you dont know what movies they were in, it would be best to ask directly what movies they were in, rather than "Where do I know you from?".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I say Angelina joulee because the Tomb Raider games r one of my all time favs and she was hot in the movies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got the new Tomb raider game for my PC but can't be arsed to install it as I kinda dislike TR
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don't know... I think that I don't like the idea being with some famous person... it would make me nerves...

I wanna be just me... lonly lonly me... or then just married with some non famous person.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    how can you not like it?! those games were awsome , i disliked parts ini the 2nd one tho >.>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i just don't like them and Lara sounds likes shes having a orgy everytime she like climbs up something or something happends
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    so? you cant just judge a game by the sound? some of the best games don't even have sound, like solitare! and you cant have orgys by your self xD, but im not gonna bring any of that in here, but those games were awsome, hands down :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doom 3 wins hands down :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    screw that, Bloodlines is gonna Own Doom 3 :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    and Half life 2 will top that :P