Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ok, I hate Bush now:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    its simple.. bush is an idiot if he wins the election, he will prolly blow up the world ><

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ye gods help us, the world is in the hands of politicians.

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And yet kerry is for the war now, saying he could've done it better even. So they could both blow up the world.

At least Bush knows what he's for Kerry can't make up his mind xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by TakaTiger
    if he wins the election, he will prolly blow up the world ><
    I highly doubt that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm with bush for his moral issues. I hadn't hear this stuff about killing endangered species & all before...But it's for the sake of our country that i'm going with him. Sometimes it seems like America's in a moral downturn...so that's why I'm going with bush.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Wicked
    Ye gods help us, the world is in the hands of politicians.
    God help us; we're in the hands of engineers.~Ian Malcolm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No argument here, but first of all, the president (Bush) had every reason to believe that Iraq had WMD. Lets see here, the CIA said he had them, MI6 said he had them, the russian intelligence said he had them......what would you believe? Saddam Hussein didn't have a connection to 9/11, but he did have connections to Alqueda (however you spell it). The fact that those weapons that we know he had, could be so easily aquired by terrorist, IS threat enough for us to attack. For one, we know he had them, because we have the "receipts". We sold him some of those weapons during the Iran Contra affair, even though that was wrong, we still know he had them. Answer me this....the main goal of a dictator is to stay in power...right? Well, why would a dictator then, be willing to give up all his power, lose his country, and be jailed, if he never had those weapons? I would also like to reinerate that the opinion that "Bush is an idiot" is just an ignorant statement, and doesn't add anything to this "conversation". I know for a fact that I could not handle running this country, and no one here can say different.....it takes a special type of person to run a country....let alone the most influential one in the world.....and on top of that, war, and terrorism occurs during his term.....he is by far, NOT a stupid man. That's the end of my new "entry"......no arguments...lol.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by TakaTiger
    its simple.. bush is an idiot if he wins the election, he will prolly blow up the world ><
    my sentiments exactly

Originally posted by CheshireCat
    There is much more going on out there that what you know. I know this for a fact.
    I know there is stuff going on there, my dad almost got sent there. But there is not enough, if we were doing as much there as we are in Iraq we would have Bin laden by now.

k im not coming back to this thread anymore, since im tired of certain threads ruining this whole forum for me...*goes off to the water hole*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ugh, not politics...
    If I could vote, I'd vote for Kerry though. He's a bad democratic nominee, but I really dont like Bush.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hate Paul Martin, George W. Bush and politics...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Me too...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    well... ok.. for me. hunting is not wrong.. hunting is really ok. but.. hunting animals what are extreamly rare and just because of skins/rugs/teeth or fun is deffinedly against my will. Like what would be your first wish if you wander in forest and bear get front of you and is ready to attack... I guess it would be something like that humans and animals could live together... but humans are cruel so... why anyone cares... or well most does but do they do anything... maybe they can't or maybe they scare... I like to and I guess some day I will...

(( today I gave my singerature for rain forests and animals in there to WWF ))

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I agree with ya STM ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have always HATED George Bush. His father lied to us and now George W. Bush! It's his fault that there is an Iraqui war!! He won't let homo sexuals get married.! (I'm not gay. Neither will any other Republicans let Gay marriage exist.) And above all because of him this will probably become a religious country! The armies killing people who aren't christians! Bottom line. I HATE BUSH!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And you brought back this thread that has been dead for a year because?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh my gosh, what the heck are people bringing up these old topics for?! >< This is becoming monotonously annoying =/ If you actually have something to contribute, perhaps but this is just lame ;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow..'tis old. All I want to do now is throw a pie in Paul Martin's face for making that French-Canadian gal the governer general. I'm mean she's got dual citizenship, she and her husband supported Bloc Quebecois and who needs a governer general, I mean they just waste tax money...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravoc
    Oh my gosh, what the friggin hell are YOU, Marimba, bringing up these old topics for?! >< This is becoming monotonously annoying and you're probably gonna get banned if YOU keep doing this, MARIMBA =/ If you actually have something to contribute, perhaps but this is just lame, Marimba.
    Edited your quote to what you should have said.

A la Carte, I used to support Bush, but after what he's done in the recent years, I decided to call the white house and leave a message with the operator that I will never vote for a Republican president.

In Ravoc's defense, because I know someone may start complaining, he didn't actually say that quote, I edited it.