Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok, I hate Bush now:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The return of the sticks thanks to Nuka..*sniff* Im proud

About US presidency..I dont know..I dont live there so I cant get a good clue what bush is doing over there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by CheshireCat
    That was hilarious CheshireCat!,

As for the presidential elections, I'm not sure what to think right now, I voted for G.Bush last time and have been disappointed with SOME decisions he has made, but with all the things I have heard of Kerry I don't know what will I do on election day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hmmm... I'm not even going to partisipate in the up-comming election... but if I were, I'm going to probably vote for bush because of all the stuff I've seen kerry do, I'd say that he'd be a worse choice...

HEY! did someone say *eyes dart both ways*

STICKS???

*bashes nuka on the head with a stick*

*whew* I was beggining to think that I was out-of-practice.... hehehehehehehehehehehahahahhahahhaaa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *passes a spare stick to Simbathelion*

Here you are! enjoy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *has termites eat the stick* hehe

Anyway; Teddy Roosevelt was a hunter, he went all over the world and was known for it. However, he was also a great president.

Just because Bush hunts does not make him a bad president, people.But, if you're going to hunt humans down, start with some in Hollywood

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    well, at least a president does something

our king, does accually ... nothing

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kerry hunts too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bush does not only do bad things

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The decision on who is the leader of a country should not be determined by what someone does on their free time, as much as I dislike people that hunt for fun, it is legal and in some cases beneficial, but back to my final comment on politics, who you vote for should be determined by what a candidate will do for a country.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WARNING: Mad Quoteage ahead!

...that (SCI) in Brazil is responsible of killing endangered species?
    Proof...?

Originally posted by Dameon
    I don't care what you say, I absolutely hate Kerry. Don't give me any reasons or ask me why please. I just hate him is all. I think Bush is an idiot too. Basically you can say that I don't like either sides.
    Can you vote? If so, make sure to vote for someone else...

Originally posted by Nuka
    [b]Anyway; Teddy Roosevelt was a hunter, he went all over the world and was known for it. However, he was also a great president.

Just because Bush hunts does not make him a bad president, people.But, if you're going to hunt humans down, start with some in Hollywood
    Good point, I was just going to mention Teddy Rooselvelt. Yes, he was a hunter, but if not for him the National Parks system would not be what we know it today. And I agree, there are many in Hollywood desperately in need of being pwned.

Originally posted by CheshireCat
    Kerry hunts too.
    Heh.

Yet one more reason not to vote for either of those losers.

Originally posted by Ngatuny
    The decision on who is the leader of a country should not be determined by what someone does on their free time, as much as I dislike people that hunt for fun, it is legal and in some cases beneficial, but back to my final comment on politics, who you vote for should be determined by what a candidate will do for a country.
    Excellent point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not going to join the political debate, but I'd like to point out a fun video I think pretty much everybody can enjoy. Go to http://www.jibjab.com/ and hit "Click to play" under the picture of Bush and Kerry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Bush and Kerry JibJab animation is hysterical. I was going to post it here last night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My friend emailed me that last week, that was hilarious

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nope. Cheney hunts too. About a year ago he came under attack from the Humane Society for a "canned kill" but it turned out to be legal hunting grounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't think Tony Blair hunts but he does support and fund the the hunting and killing of foxes in Wales and Scotland. Part of a pest control thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ive allways hated him, and that me hate him EVEN more?!... i wish i could hunt him and see how he likes it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That animation rules xD

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eh, so he hunts. I am by no means a Bush fan, but I can't hate or condemn someone for doing something that's perfectly legal, nor can I let something like hunting skew my vote, especially since I hunt myself.

In the full panorama of the current world situation, whether the president hunts or not doesn't register much on the importance meter, imho.

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    =/ i wish i could vote. i would definitely vote kerry, but not because bush hunts. that shouldnt matter. What matters is that Bush totally lied about the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. We should have been concentrating on finding Osama Binladen, he's the one that was responsible for 9/11, not damn saddam hussein. and second of all, he has completely erased the line between church and state. "vote for me, I'm christian" I have nothing against christian people, but church and state needs to be kept separate! aside from that he is a complete idiot and a jerk.
    Bumper sticker words of wisdom: "BUSH LIES, WHO DIES?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by jannali
    =/ What matters is that Bush totally lied about the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. We should have been concentrating on finding Osama Binladen, he's the one that was responsible for 9/11, not damn saddam hussein.
    There is much more going on out there that what you know. I know this for a fact.

Though I believe we should have the right to know everything that goes on... there is some things that we can't know. To keep us safe.