Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ok, I hate Bush now:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought all threads over one month were deleted... that's what is annoying me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Darkslash
    I thought all threads over one month were deleted... that's what is annoying me.
    You can select what threads will appear. It's at the bottom of any sub-forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I remember this thread. I laughed my head off when I read it.

*ahem* Yes. Erm. Don't bump threads, dear child, if you have nothing to contribute and such.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No Darkslash, only the topics in Upendi, and that is still underway itself actually I believe.

The threads in the rest of the forum are still very much all there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just lock the damn thred and be done with it instead of *****'in and arguing .

But yeah seriously its so lame with reviving old dead and done with threds...oy!!!
    Now children have a cookie .
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    uhh.. Politician...
    like LKS said Lock the thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    GRRRRRR! DAmn that son of a B**** i hate his guts, someone shoot him, well there is a saying "everydog has it's day." Animals will turn on humans eventually...

War of the worlds starring all the animals in the world

I have to say this.
    "Is Goerge and tony havin' an affair" They always stare each other in the eyes, it is kinda spooky...

George must go now...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    No, threads in Upendi are being deleted older then 1 month.

You know, when I first came to Lea, I was browsing through the forum, and digged up some old threads aswell.

As long as people have something to say in them that actually has something to do with the first post / or related to the subject ...
    And not just bump up an old thread because it's fun ...

But I can see, not everyone agrees on that *lol*

And @ Hanshilo: please, stay a little bit friendly

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ That's hilarious, Monai!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ooh! Ooh! I have one!

Senator one: Knock, knock!

Senator two: Who's there?

Senator one: Internet political humor.

Senator two: Internet political humor, who?

Senator one: INTERNET POLITICAL HUMOR IS COMPLETELY DRIED UP. IT IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE, ESPECIALLY CLINTON AND BUSH HUMOR. DON'T. EVEN. TRY. I SWEAR, I'LL DO SOMETHING DRASTIC IF I EVER HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS GARBAGE AGAIN. SPOKEN AS SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T EVEN VOTE FOR BUSH.

Senator two: Ha, ha, ha! Good Joke, Tim!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by jazonhyena
    Ooh! Ooh! I have one!

Senator one: INTERNET POLITICAL HUMOR IS COMPLETELY DRIED UP. IT IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE, ESPECIALLY CLINTON AND BUSH HUMOR. DON'T. EVEN. TRY. I SWEAR, I'LL DO SOMETHING DRASTIC IF I EVER HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS GARBAGE AGAIN. SPOKEN AS SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T EVEN VOTE FOR BUSH.

You know what? I really like you

@Hanshilo: Bud, calling for the assassination of the President of the United States can get lea closed down in a heart beat, not to mention that as an American, I'm peeved, even if I don't support my President's views.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by pntbll248
    You know what? I really like you
    Much obliged, friend. Just doing my self-appointed duty.

@Hanshilo: Bud, calling for the assassination of the President of the United States can get lea closed down in a heart beat
    S'true. Resident internet funnyman Seanbaby (seanbaby.com) got a visit from some FBI dudes after making a joke involving someone planning to assassinate the president.

Apparently there is a rule, although I see it as asinine, that states that if you call upon such a thing and it comes to pass, no matter how related or unrelated the action is to your calling for it, the responsibility is yours as much as it is the perpetrator's.

To review: Abe says "Someone ought to kill Carl." although he doesn't really mean it. Bob, hearing Abe, kills Carl. Both Bob and Abe are hauled away to prison, whether they think it's fair or not.

So, careful with yer words; you never know what kind of trouble you might accidentally get into.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wonder if its for real (the lion hunting thing.)

Edited to say: But I am also losing faith in Mr. Bush...not that I had much to begin with. I agreed with him on his views that abortion is wrong, but that's not the argument here, and it's JMO. But Bush hasn't even been backing that; he hasn't done ANYTHING. And this stupid war...sorry if I offend anyone with friends\family in Iraq, but I hate this war. I support the troops for trying, but I hate how Mr. Bush suddenly said, "oh, let's go to Iraq even though they have\had nothing to do with the Taliban or 9-11." It might have HAD to be done eventually, but not right now. We (meaning the troops and the president, etc.) should have gone after the 9-11 terrorists first. At least we've captured SOME of Bin Laden's followers.

On a related note, did you hear about that Cindy Shannon...or Shennin...or whatever her last name is? She's protesting the war outside Bush's Crawford ranch. She wants to sit down with Mr. Bush and ask him WHY her son had to die in this war.

Well, I've put my 2 cents in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My two cents?

I'm a woman. I'm a lesbian. I'm a proud liberal.

I think that's all I need to say for myself - it's a bit self explanitory.

Oh, by the way, liberal isn't an insult. xD So I don't know why people insist on using it as one. And neither is conservative.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Well, i was not going to comment in this topic but i need to say a thing: i love the internet jokes that the people made with george bush and its govern policy, heheheeheh

This is one example: Bush ploting how cancel the votes of kerry in 2004
    http://charges.uol.com.br/vercharge....=1543&modo=som

Here the translation of what they talks:
    >>This ****ing electronic system of voting is trusteable?
    >>Sure
    >>So, i can trust that it will do whatever i want?
    >>Well, I could say that in this election, the entire country will will become an big florida...
    >>Perfect, but explain a thing, how we will cancel the votes for the ****ing Kerry? i could acuse how voted for him of incentivate for the terrorism. but is impossible put a ****ing soldier in each voting place!
    >>I know, They are quite busy in iraq...
    >>We need to cancel the votes for kerry, but we need to find a way that no one, no one discover that im behind it .... behind in the good sense
    >>But we already find a solution , mr president. See by yourself, This is a simulation unit, try vote in Kerry in it..
    >>Alright, alright
    Kerry, confirm
    >>YES! Perfect! Absolutely convincent! hahahahahahahah!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone here know that the FIRST LADY'S approval ratings are BETTER than his? Lol! She's okay, I like her better than the Hill' (Hillary). But seeing a first lady's approval ratings be better than her husband's is weird, because of just that, she's not the president...her jobs aren't as important (no offense to Laura). Uh...am I sounding weird here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't find that odd at all Kiara S, they're saying she does a better job at what she does then the President does at what he does. I'm sure there are many people who do better jobs at whatever they do for a living, and I'm sure there are a lot of people that do a far worse job at what they do for a living. *shrugs* I see nothign strange in it.

As for the jokes. They've all become quite mundane.. like this thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by jazonhyena
    Ooh! Ooh! I have one!

Pwned by Jazon. X)

Anyway, all this "Bush-is-a-freakin'-monster" talk is old. Election is over, we're stuck with the dude, get on with it until the next election. =P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'mna hafta agree with John. You can't do anything about him; he's in office. If it makes you feel bad, just remind yourself he's leaving in another two years.

Oh, I also love how, once I join the thread, it's "mundane", i.e. boring, over the hill, past its usefulness.

YAY.