Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ok, I hate Bush now:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I regret to say this, but

Although I am a democrat, I really think we should get rid of this thread. Sure, I think Bush sucks, but I still respect those who like him. So I wouldn't insult republicans here like that. I'd maybe close this if I were a mod.

Sorry if I seem like an idiot, I'm just ticked off cuz I didn't get AmiYumi tickets in time for the concert here and the concert is TOMMORROW. XD

EDIT: Anyways this thread tiz ye olde

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Suki
    I regret to say this, but

Although I am a democrat, I really think we should get rid of this thread. Sure, I think Bush sucks, but I still respect those who like him. So I wouldn't insult republicans here like that. I'd maybe close this if I were a mod.

Sorry if I seem like an idiot, I'm just ticked off cuz I didn't get AmiYumi tickets in time for the concert here and the concert is TOMMORROW. XD

EDIT: Anyways this thread tiz ye olde
    I agree with you here - political discussions will only create rifts on this board. And as much as I hate the president, this sorta chat doesn't belong here anymore I don't think.

It's time for us all to be friends!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't think it's too bad if we're discussing Presidents, not parties. I mean, if you say "Bush sucks!" I don't think people should be offended (unless you're Bush xP), but if we start going "OMG I HATE REPUBLICANS D:<!" then we've got a problem...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    haha i guess i can't trust bush anymore
    that my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    I don't think it's too bad if we're discussing Presidents, not parties. I mean, if you say "Bush sucks!" I don't think people should be offended (unless you're Bush xP), but if we start going "OMG I HATE REPUBLICANS D:<!" then we've got a problem...
    One man's choices whether they be mistakes or successes do not mean that the people who agreed or even still agree or will agree with him later.. it doens't make them that person nor should they be labeled with his faults or successes as they were his own.

On the other hand, the people tat voted him in our responsible for him getting there. What he does after that is no one's fault but his own though <<

It's also Michael Eisner's fault too.. somehow. (had to throw him in here somehow) Blame Canada.. no.. blame Eisner!

Erm.. yeah.. anyway hehe ^^; I hope you all managed to read between the lines of insanity there..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't really care for the job Bush has been doing as President. I am still unclear on the reason(s) we are in Iraq. It started off for one reason, then it changed it seems like.

And I don't think I will vote for President next time, unless I really agree with him on issues and think he will do a great job, but until then I have no real interest in paying attention to millionaires who think they know what America needs. Well, not what America needs, what Special Interest needs. The entire election system needs to be redone so that Corporations aren't the ones deciding who is President.

I really wish John McCain would've won the Republican Nomination. I would vote for him in a heart beat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    I most certainly think there's reason to be offended. I get really peeved when a non-American insults Bush; no, I don't like our President, but ya know what? He's still our President, he represents the United States and was put in office by the people of this country, not the people of the world. I remember a topic somewhere in lea a while back where a non-American was bashing Bush like no tomorrow, I made a comment about their leader, and they got defensive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Melody of Scar
    It's time for us all to be friends!
    Yeah! And get Puffy AmiYumi tickets for each other!

XD I bet they're having teh concert right this second! Sorreh XD But I still wish I went to it! XD

EDIT: I'll shut up now XD