Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok, I hate Bush now:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok, I hate Bush now:

Being a TLK message board I just thought you would all want to know how bad Bush seems in this e-mail. Here is one of the e-mails to The White House showing just how bad Bush is:

SUBJECT = Safari International Club
    NAME = Hugo Penteado
    MESSAGE = I would like to ask if someone had already included in the GEORGE W.BUSH biography the fact that he likes to kill lions and he signed a mailing list to pressure Botsuana government to allow hunting practices there? Could someone tell me if there is a problem to make a compaign to inform US people that his president likes to kill animals and to use some photos to illustrate how the animals are killed? To inform that the president was invited to join a conference in Las Vegas of the SAFARI INTERNATIONAL CLUB and that this club in Brazil is responsible of killing endangered species?

Thank you very much, I hope God forgive you all to think that the only living animal on earth with living rights is the human beings,

Hugo Penteado

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    sob

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    grr i hate bush aswell, he is a moron. sorry to say so but Im just exersising my right to free speech, though if you say something like that bush makes it out that you are unpatriotic...k..my dad is retired military, dont tell me im not patriotic. but anyways, yea bush is a loser, at one point he was trying to get rid of the endangered species act, his reason being that it cost too much money. um..hello, maybe we would have money if we werent spending it all in Iraq. i support our troops, now that they are there, but they shouldnt have been there in the first place. Kerry better win...thats all i have to say

hehe (dont wanna get too upset now)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i'm voting for bush.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WOOT! yay STL! I absolutely agree with you *nod* we need a new president and very soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like bush too.. especially burning bushes shessh, what a dope *sigh*. *wonder if Bush was a TLK fan.. other than the lion's hides ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by jannali
    WOOT! yay STL! I absolutely agree with you *nod* we need a new president and very soon.
    how bout me ? I'm 3 years old ( don't know how old that is in lion years )...

don't you have to be 30 something to be Presidnent? oh, Ngatuny!!!! *whistles* .. ( sorry if I spelled your name wrong ) heh,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lol yes, we need a tlk fan for president x3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm voting for Bush as well

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    You know, I'm not from America, have totaly nothing to do with Bush, and still, I never ever liked him, since he is president.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    bleh, I rather vote for me .. or Nuka's Mr.Stick man!!! he's sooo hot! *lovesigh...* I wonder how old you have to be to be a first lady?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes! My stick people shall make up Congress!!! Muahahahahaha!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *bites Nuka's head off for mentioning the s**** word*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Starlioness said it first

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    Why???

I absolutely hate bush... he's a two faced swine and a right stupid b*****d, and this just tops it off. Thanks for telling me that information, I'll post it on the largest forums in the world, you feel free to post aswell, I'm sure they won't mind hearing it a few times, there are a LOT of animal lovers there:

http://forums.facethejury.com/forum.asp
    http://vnboards.ign.com/
    http://boards.ign.com/
    http://ian.gaiaonline.com/forum/index.php
    http://forums.offtopic.com/
    http://forums.somethingawful.com/
    http://forum.hardware.fr/
    http://boards.theforce.net/
    http://archive.gamespy.com/forums/
    http://forums.vwvortex.com/
    Between those forums I think there are in excess of two million users, the have are the ten most posted on message boards in the entire world. I think about 55% are from the USA, that's 1.1million people. Let's estimate than 90% of these are over 18 (no kids forums above) and you've got 990,000 US voters. One of the latest opinion polls shows that 48% of the US public say they will vote for Bush. That's 475,200 people. There are a LOT of animal lovers as I mentioned before on those forums, perhaps about 70% of people there own at least one pet, and therefore are at least a little concerned with animal welfare. That's 1.4million people, and from these using the statistics above, 55% are from the USA, that's 770,000, and of these, 90% are over 18. That's 693,000 people. From these, 48% are going to be voting for Bush at the moment, that's 332,640 votes.

We could stop those votes if we tell them this. A lot of them are very outgoing to prevent things like what Bush is doing, and if we can dent his popularity at the ten most popular forums in the world that must be pretty darn good !
    Maybe he should sign something which would allow him to be hunted down instead oh helpless indangerd speices
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't care what you say, I absolutely hate Kerry. Don't give me any reasons or ask me why please. I just hate him is all. I think Bush is an idiot too. Basically you can say that I don't like either sides.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nuka
    Starlioness said it first
    well Nuka made the stick man ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, I am only 16 years old, so I can not vote......but if i could, my vote goes to Bush. For one, about 80% of the people who say they do not like Bush have absolutly no reason. It isn't the fact that they SAY he did a bad job on the war, or anything that has to do with the economy, it is just hate, and for no reason. i want one of you to please explain to me WHY you do not like Bush. Please, I am a serious animal lover, but I don't wanna hear this crap. We do not choose our presidents based on what they like to hunt, regardless of how bad it is, and I totally disagree with the killing of lions. This however is no reason to elect anoter canidate that is in almost every way, less qualified and "bad, for the office. I will not post my entire opinions on this situation, because it would take up too much space. He has handled the war excellently, from a military standpoint, it is the most successful war in all of human history. There is no mass chaos in Iraq, because more people die in Wachington DC a year than in Iraq.....is DC in chaos? I never want to here this ignorant crap about oil as well, because if we wanted it, we could have taken it in 1991. This war was necessary, and as David Kay, the chief weapons inspector of Iraq said...."I don't believe Iraq ever had large stoakpiles of WMD......" and here is the part they cut off....".....but Iraq was actually more dangerous than we had assumed, because Saddam had lost control of his weapons program." His scientists were lying to him, and thus this leaves these deadly weapons open to terrorists. There are aspects of the war that could have been handled better, but if Kerry would have been in charge at this time......we would be in MAJOR trouble. He doesn't keep a point of view for a moment, before he switches sides, and this "bleeding heart" point of view realy gets on my nerves. Has the United States lost its spine? We cannot leave now, for the terrorist will win, and everything we lost was in vain. No one seems to realize that this was the right thing to do. Can no one see, that regardless of political aspects.....Saddam is pure evil, he killed 300,000 of his own people, and for moral reasons....is that not enough? Remember the preamble to the Constitution.....it doesn't just refer to the U.S, but to everyone.....it is "God given". We must help those who cannot stand up for themselves....for the U.S has always been there for the little guy.....and then we are criticized for it. I'm sorry if I am starting an argument, but this is what i believe, and I really can't see how what some of these left wings have said, can make sense to any, intelligent person...no offense. Thans for letting me rant...and I'm still friends with all of ya.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Go Only-now

On top of that.. Kerry is a stinking snake in the grass!!! He can't make up his mind what he wants even! First he says the war was good, then bad, and now he's saying he could've done a better job.

I think Kerry doesn't even know what he wants anymore xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)