Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: I know this has probably already been asked before..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It sounds very wierd to me, but I think Scar is her father, first because of the green eyes, (I don't think the fur color mean anything, it doesn't has to be mixed light and dark, she probably has a color from either her mum or dad...) and if you look at it as the real world is, if someone else was her father, she would have been killed as cub. Lions don't want cubs that is someone else and then kill them, so, if Nala is still there, her father could for sure be Scar.
    But it does sound very wierd (and this cousin thing doesn't matter either in that distance for animals or did I hear wrong about that earlier?), maybe we could just write to Disney and ask what they thought about it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yea i got a feel that Scar is Nala father or it could be a rogue lion... but who knows maybe you can call Up the creator and Ask

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The thought of Scar being Nala's father has been erased from my mind ever since I saw Lion King on Broadway. If Scar is Nala's father, he must have a REALLY sick mind to try to get together with her in TLKoB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ciara Zukunft
    It sounds very wierd to me, but I think Scar is her father, first because of the green eyes, (I don't think the fur color mean anything, it doesn't has to be mixed light and dark, she probably has a color from either her mum or dad...) and if you look at it as the real world is, if someone else was her father, she would have been killed as cub. Lions don't want cubs that is someone else and then kill them, so, if Nala is still there, her father could for sure be Scar.
    But it does sound very wierd (and this cousin thing doesn't matter either in that distance for animals or did I hear wrong about that earlier?), maybe we could just write to Disney and ask what they thought about it
    Yes, but TLK ventures far away from real lion habits, because if they went right off of what real lions did, then Mufasa would be her father, because the male lion leader always mates with all of the lionesses in the pride.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    that true and when Mufasa die NAla would been killed no matter what

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    some people are forgetting that Sarafina also has green eyes..:fini: : :Ooo: .. even though you can't see it in that pic. maybe Nala's Dad has the same fur color but with Saffy's eyes?

also if you wan't judge just on eye color.. then you can debate that Nala would be related to Kovu somehow..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wait but how did Nala eyes turn blue in TLK 2. But was Sarafina orginal bore in Priderock or is she one those lioness that came in during Mufasa time as king

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    About Scar/Nala TLKoB thing.. pretend for a moment he IS her father... maybe he doesn't know? >_>;;

just a thought...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Whitewolf
    wait but how did Nala eyes turn blue in TLK 2. But was Sarafina orginal bore in Priderock or is she one those lioness that came in during Mufasa time as king
    The eyes turning blue was a mistake that the animators made. And I think that Sarafina was already in the pride when the movie started.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think Mufasa.

Thanks for the banner, Sombolia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Who's Nala's father? I think it's this dude:

All hail Toonces The Driving Cat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just leave it to the fans. You guys think what you want.

I'm starting to lean further towards Scar being Nala's father. It's not just the eye color, either. I can very well see that Scar doesn't know that Nala's his daughter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If it was Scar, then Scar would molest/rape his own daughter in the "Madness of King Scar" scene. If it was Mufasa's daughter, then Simba would be with his half-sister. And the directors killed off the possibilities of a random lion when they said that the father was either Scar or Mufasa at that one convention. So they got themselves into a lose-lose situation (although nobody else notices that, really).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Suki

my gosh, that almost looks like my cat cept she's female. maybe it's one of her brothers?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Jettie
    mmmm yeah they would be cousens. Someone thought it was Simba before then they would be brother ansd sister. But I dont think it matters with lions
    Well i am not sure if they do that anyway, because as i far as i have heard, All animals knows who is who, they know who belongs to them and who doesn't, so there is no incest involved... *phew wipes forehead* then again i do not know properly about the relationships between lions ...
    But anyway It would have to be another lion, because if scar was the father, might have looked alot different, and i don't know if lions go with thier cousins...
    or whatever they want to call them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Suki

OMG IT'S TOONCES!!! I love that episode!

Nala's father is some rogue, trust me. Sarafina would NEVER marry Scar, and Mufasa would give a lecture to Nala too after the graveyard scene if she was his daughter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Xinithian
    If it was Scar, then Scar would molest/rape his own daughter in the "Madness of King Scar" scene. If it was Mufasa's daughter, then Simba would be with his half-sister. And the directors killed off the possibilities of a random lion when they said that the father was either Scar or Mufasa at that one convention. So they got themselves into a lose-lose situation (although nobody else notices that, really).

Wow, they really did say that it was either Scar or Mufasa at one convention? Is there a copy of the conversation or direct quotes, or is it rumour?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Winter Lioness
    OMG IT'S TOONCES!!! I love that episode!

Nala's father is some rogue, trust me. Sarafina would NEVER marry Scar, ....

Actually, we don't know anything about Sarafina besides she's a.) evidently friends with Sarabi because she asks Sarabi's opinion in her one line, b.) takes care of her daughter. We can't really pull much of her personality out of that. She could have a thing for the dark brooding mysterious loner types like Scar. Plus, he's a good actor, and he probably showed his dislike of Mufasa to Mufasa himself, because Scar had everything all planned out, you know. He probably knew that if he showed a resentment towards his brother, he could've been suspected for setting up the deaths. So to the rest of the members of the pride, he pretended to like Simba and Mufasa (which shows in his eulagy, I suppose). Don't know why he'd marry Sarafina, maybe to further convince the lionesses that he had no wish to take Mufasa's place.

I'm not saying that I think Scar is her father, because I don't know, but I don't think everyone should COMPLETELY close off the concept that he could be her father.

Originally posted by Winter Lioness
    ...and Mufasa would give a lecture to Nala too after the graveyard scene if she was his daughter

Maybe, but Simba's the one who was going to be king and Mufasa, being king, was probably more responsible for teaching Simba than he was for Nala. He also may have known it was Simba's idea to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ralli
    Maybe, but Simba's the one who was going to be king and Mufasa, being king, was probably more responsible for teaching Simba than he was for Nala. He also may have known it was Simba's idea to go.
    But Nala was gonna be queen, Mufasa knew that. Obviously, he played some part in their betrothal..

And you can't have an irresponsible queen.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Merged similar threads.