Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Imagineering minds want to know...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Imagineering minds want to know...

How many Disney movies do you guys like, including TLK, sequels, prequels, behind the scenequels, etc.. Name them if you would ^^ And if at all possible, put them from greatest to least or vice verse.

Only go up to like ten being the max, no need to list every disney film ever made O.o

Also, movies by Dreamworks, Warner Brothers, Fox, and other companies do not count, has to be made by Disney, only exception would be Pixar =P

This includes both live action and animation too, so whatever hehe.

And finally, if you feel the need to put other movies that are not Disney, could you please place them before or after your favs.

Anyway, I was just curious and bored, not sure which I was more of though xD Answer away people =P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i chose "Disney's Great! I have a whole bunch of collectibles and videos, I've been to at least one of the park's too"

although i dont have a whole bunch of collectibles/videos on Disney movies, other than TLK or Brother Bear

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Disney's good.......they hav some good movies but they fav some stuff i dont like too...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    disneys cool, but i think im more into anime so i chose neutral

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Disney's Great! I have a whole bunch of collectibles and videos, I've been to at least one of the park's too. BOO-YA! XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Disney's Great! I have a whole bunch of collectibles and videos, I've been to at least one of the park's too"

I don't have collectibles, but I have the videos part =P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Disney's Good. I have quite a few movies and a few collectibles. I would like to go to a Disney Park.

Was my vote but I have been several times to Disneyland.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I chose "Disney's Great! I have a whole bunch of collectibles and videos, I've been to at least one of the park's too."

Oh gosh, favorite Disney movies huh? Well of course TLK is my #1 favorite, as for the others, I guess I can't really put them in any order... But lets see here...

Aladdin
    Mulan
    Tarzan
    Dinosaur
    Treasure Planet
    Brother Bear

That's pretty much all I can think of for now, I like other Disney movies too, but those ones I like more then others. If I remember more that I like I will post them.

Who chose, "I HATE Disney! They suck so much!"? XD
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I went for:

Disney's Good. I have quite a few movies and a few collectibles. I would like to go to a Disney Park.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Disney's Great! I have a whole bunch of collectibles and videos, I've been to 2 of the park's too

TLK 2
    POTC
    TLK
    Brother Bear
    Aladdin
    Mulan
    Dinosaur
    Tarzan
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmm............................ and some others

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    What's POTC?
    Ooh! Someone else who likes Dinosaur! Awesome! I'm so tried of hearing people saying it sucks, yeah it could been better, but I still enjoyed it, beautiful soundtrack, and it's the best computer animation I've ever seen, I like it better then Pixar's style of animation. (Even though Pixar has pretty good stories usually) And I love dinos, hehe.

Oh, and I should put SP on my list. Even though SP has it's flaws, I do like it.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Odd. Why didn't my list come out? Oh, well.

The Lion King
    Beauty and the Beast
    The Little Mermaid
    Dumbo (Yes, really)
    Mulan
    Aladdin
    PotC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ummm, I'm not a Disney fan. That's why I chose "no comment".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    What's POTC?
    Pirates of the Carribean

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not a Disney fan, nor have i anything against Disney. I'd congratulate and thank them for TLK though.
    "It's fine. I have one or two movies around. Never been to a park or anything like that though, wouldn't mind it though."
    Sounds just like my answer. :kovusmile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yay! People put their lists up after all. For a little while there I was thinking that people were only answering the poll hehe. Well, here's my list:

The Hunchback of Notre Dame
    The Lion King 1 & 2
    Mulan
    PotC
    Brother Bear
    The Little Mermaid
    Finding Nemo
    Aladdin
    Pocahontas
    Fantasia 1 & 2

Other studios: Ice Age, The Prince of Eygpt, Shrek 2, a whole crapload of others =P

Oh, and I voted 'Disney's Great'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the second one for me ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not really sure what option to choose. I wouldn't say I'm really a Disney fan as such.of their main films pretty much the only ones I liked were TLK and it's sequels (maybe because it was an original film and not adapted from elsewhere) Fantasia was pretty good though, and I did like the ones they did with Pixar, specifically Monsters Inc and was it A Bugs Life or Antz they did (i get confused with those two, I liked them both though).

I've been to DisneyLand Paris twice which was really ace, Space Mountain is the best ride EVER (which reminds me, I have the music somewhere which I've not heard for ages) I'd like to visit the other parks at some point, I just can't afford it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I chose "Disney's Great! I have a whole bunch of collectibles and videos, I've been to at least one of the park's too." I really do have a lot of collectibles, videos, DVD's, coloring books, figurines, and the like of my favorite movies. I've also been to all of the parks; twice to Epcot and Magic Kingdom because my mom LOVES Epcot and Magic Kingdom is just a must, even if it is primarily for younger folk.

Favorites movies in the order in which I like them, 1 being the best and most:

1. Sleeping Beauty (I am obsessed with Maleficent; she is my favorite character EVER. :LOL: Not to mention it's just the perfect Disney classic movie.)
    2. The Lion King
    3. Lilo and Stitch
    4. The Little Mermaid
    5. Aladdin
    6. Cinderella
    7. 101 Dalmatians
    8. Finding Nemo
    9. Toy Story/ Toy Story 2
    10. Pirates of the Caribbean

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by TeeKay
    was it A Bugs Life or Antz they did (i get confused with those two, I liked them both though).
    A Bug's Life is Pixar, Antz is Dreamworks. I like them both too. Not one my of my favorites, but I like them. I think I like a Bug's Life better though.
    My Lion King Fan-Art