Race/Species- panther

Age-cub. few months old..

Gender-female

Name of family members-Father and mother of whom she lost

Best Friend-none

Place of residence- wanderer. Trying to find a home

Eyes- green

Fur colour- dark purple, almost black

Height-not sure...just tink of Simba's size.

weight- Nothing

distinguishing marks- none

History/biography-Due to some some complications, her parents were forced out of a pride. They wandered alone for awhile, with Tabna. It was accually going well. But her father was crushed by a buffalo that he was trying to hunt down. It killed him instantly. Her mother was killed when the were attacked by some hunger desperate hyenas in the famine season. Her mother was also sick at the time. She had carried Tabna in her mouth when fleeing from the hyenas. She had hide her cub in the grass and went to fight the hyenas. Her mother fought hard but in the end her life was smite away from her. Tabna ran as the hyenas feasted on her mother, and had come into the pridelands. She has not been wandering long and has had trouble getting something to eat. She had been eating bugs, and occasonally grass when even those were scarce.

Physical apperence- Dark purple fur that is almost black. Her paws are tan, and are unusually large. Her green eyes are bright green and very expressive.

Personality- Stubborn in every sense of the word. She likes to explore, which gets in in much trouble. She will walk right into danger, but once she is in the thick of it, she is no longer so brave. She hates having secrets kept from her. If you have a secret, and she knows that you do, she will go to any lengths to find the secret out. She loves to play rough, and will mercilessly beat you in any game. She takes losing well though. Even so, she doesn't have a long temper.

I hope it isn't too late ta' join.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Name- Umufi-tekula [oo-mu-fee-tec-yule-uh] or
    [you-mu-fee-tec-yule-uh]

Nickname- Umu [you-moo] [oo-moo]

Race/Species- Lion

Age- Cub [Teen]

Gender- Male

Name of family members - N/A

Best Friend- N/A

Place of residence- Wanders

Eyes - Purple

Fur colour - Musty Brown

Height - 2.5 FT.

Weight - 125 LBS.

Marks - Slash Mark down his head to his shoulders

History/biography - He grew up with the rough life. He never really knew his folks. He had four brothers, that always looked out for eachother. Umu was the youngest, but he was taught everything from all his older brothers. In the end, other gang like prides tore apart Umu's pack of brothers, seperating them, or killing them. Umu ran off, after being imprionsed with the other pride for quite the time. He had no sorrow, only a lust to settle that pride's fate. He now searches for a more welcoming pride to be accepted from.

Physical apperence - Gruffy but sharp. He's very smooth, but his facical featrues are stiff and narrow.

Personality - Slick but rebellious. He has a knack for snappin' back with cold remarks, and is VERY hard to befriend. A mighty killer, and good at settling fueds with enemies. He's infamously known to the weaker.

Picture - Soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd actually like to get stuck in there.

Can I introduce my character Korah. He's a very old lion in the time of Kovu and Kiara so I guess here he's be an adolescent, maybe slight younger. He's quite relaxed and smart but very mischevious and daring, even a bit of a bully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can I be a character? Pleaaasssse?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can i join or is it too late?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Never to late to join an RP, but I think its become rather inactive. CotP to, has become as inactive as her RP, but I the RP'ers here are still around, so a few PM's and everything can be wrenched from the Role Playing graveyard

But while you wait, you can post a character description.