Thanks Thanks:  13
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of Your Pets!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Will amuse myself with that later today, thanks!

Go to bed!

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My apologies to facebook people who may have already seen these. Just can't get enough of his cuteness! I just want to squidge his little furry face!

IMG_1102 Bandit S.jpg IMG_1139 Bandit S.jpg IMG_1081 Bandit S.jpg IMG_1093 Bandit S.jpg
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, he got big/filled out. That's a hefty bunny! And dude, *I* think the toys look fun, nice set up too XD He doesn't try to push over the pen?
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Love the shot of him jumping! Is he lighter in color or is it the camera?

My sister's bunny loves baby toys too. She has so many rattles and such that it's pathetic. I got her a hippo shaped one the other day and she's been tossing it around.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleargreenwater View Post
    Wow, he got big/filled out. That's a hefty bunny! And dude, *I* think the toys look fun, nice set up too XD He doesn't try to push over the pen?
    Last time I weighed him I think he came in at around 2.5kg, which I think is about 5 pounds? More to love Oh he tries to push the pen over alright That's why outside pen time is strict supervised time only. The pen pegs into the ground so he can't push it over, but I know he can jump over it, he's just disinclined to which is fine by me. When I set up the pen inside, because i can't stake it into the ground he puts his little mouth around the bars and shakes it like crazy and tries to lift it, so I've had to work on ways to weigh it down so he can't do that. He's quite ambitious!

Quote Originally Posted by HasiraKali View Post
    Love the shot of him jumping! Is he lighter in color or is it the camera?

My sister's bunny loves baby toys too. She has so many rattles and such that it's pathetic. I got her a hippo shaped one the other day and she's been tossing it around.
    I think at the moment he's actually going darker with his current shedding. But it's a little hard to tell which way the colour is progressing. I think the first photos I posted of him were quite underexposed which may be why he looks lighter now He does love his toy keys, I've been meaning to get him some stacking cups but I haven't found any yet (not that he'll stack them but I know he'll love throwing them around). It does feel a little strange buying baby toys though

This is a video I took of him having some play time in the lounge room, I think he loves the traction on the carpet. Lounge room time is less frequent and also strictly supervised because sometimes he decides to pull on the carpet which is a HUGE no-no. Still trying to figure out a compromise with more room to run and no carpet pulling on that one.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    One of Glacier's favorites is a little sippy cup that my sister filled with beans and then super glued shut. She shakes and throws it all over the place.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Azerane, your bunny is sooooo cute!! He's so chubby and he looks so happy hopping around ^^

Here's my baby girl Loki being silly. (She loves to sleep this way, she was giving her paws/face a wash before she went to sleep xD)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Will hopefully have pictures on Wednesday about our new batch of baby bunnies!

I wanna say *yay* but I can't, haha.

They were born last night.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Right, here's a sneaky picture I took from some of the babies ... I'm not allowed to open that part of the cage, because their nest is there, and if they are lying against the door, they could fall out ...

But, I opened it anyways *blush*

Here's 3 of them. 6 in total, they all look the same basicly, mainly black, with eather a white spot on the head or on their belly, or brown behind their ears.
    Just like their mommy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ The one all the way in the corner is cute.
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    actually looks like it's eyes are already open ... not sure though, they shouldn't be yet

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They are pretty cute. I think it's been 10 or 11 days since they were born right? Which is right about when their eyes start to open

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Bec, that video of Bandit is so cute, it makes me laugh the way he bounces around and runs so suddenly. Your lounge room looks really nice too, looks like you have a nice apartment.

Sombolia, your kitty is cute.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sombolia your cat looks almost exactly as my friend's cat

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My new puppy at 4 weeks, we get to bring her home at 8 weeks. She's a Golden Retriever. still trying to think of a name for her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww, how sweet. Pat had a Golden Retriever growing up, his name was Blue Boy. Said he was the nicest dog they're ever owned. I bet you can't wait for those four more weeks to be over!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh my god, what a precious little face! Oooo, she's such a baby-baby still! She's adorable Safila, how wonderful to know her so young!

Do yourself a favor & spend the next four weeks picking EVERYTHING up off the ground to a height of at least 2 feet, lol. Let the puppy-proofing begin!

I'm so happy for you

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Aww! Golden Retrievers are such wonderful dogs ^^ And she's adorable!

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Here's our Cocker Spaniel, Corky, doing what he does most days anymore:

This picture was taken a couple of years ago but nothing has really changed. xD He's 14 this year but he'll always be a puppy to me.

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hard to believe it's been just over ten years, and it still hurts. Miss you forever my friend.