Thanks Thanks:  13
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of Your Pets!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pictures of Your Pets!

This was always one of my favourite threads I love seeing other people's pets and seeing how cute they are! :nalasmile:

Here's a couple of photos of my cat, Sparks, from last year. The first one is from Christmas, I gave her a little stocking which had 4 green cat toys in it (for some reason she loves green toys more) and so here's her playing with the mouse on Christmas Day

The second image is from November, indoors or in the shade she's pure black, but in the sun she gets beautiful russet hues. She's so gorgeous and I love her. She's 15 this year, and she had a really hard winter last year with digestive issues, cat flu and a foot infection all in the space of a couple of weeks. So I'm quite worried for her this winter as she often gets a little cold, I hope she pulls through.

That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Aww that's a cute cat you have, Azzy I hope this winter doesn't affect her that much.

Here are some pictures of my miniature Pinscher, Matilda, enjoying the scenery of Chihuahua, Mexico... and meeting some cows

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww, Matilda's sooo cute. Your cat is too, Azzy.

Here's a picture of my dog, Charlie!

He seems to be shy around Leor though.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tiny little dog and HUGE cows! xD Really nice, and that pic of Charlie is really too cute!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww everyone has such cute pets. I love the pic of Matilda with the cows. xD

Cat spam!!

This here is my cat Peter. He's maybe... five or six years old? >_> Probably closer to five. He was a stray that I took in a few years ago, and I love him to death. <3

Hey look, it's the old new Lea. xD

And this is our other cat, Slippers. She prefers my mom, probably because my mom isn't surrounded by Pete all the time... xD

And this is our bird, Sweetie. He died a few months ago of old age. ): We had him for probably ten years. RIP!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here are most of all (mine and shared family) pets. And they're all female lol. (Except for Suppi and Bagheera. Poor guys, lol.)

3 year old Siberian Husky, Mistra.

My Corn Snake, Anariel.

Norewegian Forest Cat, Sox. [Sox in a Box! Though I think we should have named her Meeko.]

Bombay mix, Sheik <3333 She's mine. Love her sooo much, we're the best of friends and practically "joined at the hip" you could say.

My Dutch Rabbit, Suppi. [Soo-p]

Luna

Bagheera, a stray we just took in and lives in our house now. He's the clumsiest cat I've seen. xD Very clingy too, hehe.

Mew, our stray. She's pretty skittish but not anymore around me. She just had kittens, I can't wait to see them!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuduli View Post

My Corn Snake, Anariel.
    Oh wow, a snake. Snakes are cool. Such cute pets!

Just to revive this thread a bit, here's a picture of Charlie in the back garden with his ball...

He doesn't look that interested, does he? But he loves to play ball.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Charlie is super cute! ^^ Maybe he's seen a squirrel instead?

Somby, I adore Peter! He seems a beautiful cat with such a personality.

Nuduli, love all your pets, especially Suppi and Sox

You're probably all seen these before, but here's some picture of my late Hazel-rah, may he rest in peace. I miss having a rabbit, they're such characters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Snakes are awesome!

I love em too, haha. ^^ Suppi is a very demanding guy I've come to find out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My Daisy <3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Aww Safila, that picture is really adorable! ^^ I should get photos up of my pets soon too, even though I think most of the members here have seen photos of my pets before. :P
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's my pets =3

Ruben - Age 9:

Dusty - Age 12:

Koda - Age 3? :

and Stewie. Not sure the age.. 3 maybe?

I also have a blue betta fish, but no pics. All i have right now is the camera on my phone... I can *try* to get a pic, but it wont be pretty XD

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    This is Venus. This is my favorite photo of her.

It's kind of hard to tell, but her bottom jaw is about two inches shorter than her upper jaw. She is too sweet and I have no idea why anyone would send her away (we adopted her from a shelter about five years ago) if they knew her.

Here's my Pleco, Dyson.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's a beautiful photo of you and Daisy, Safila Love all your pets Namazzi, Ruben is simply gorgeous. HK, Venus looks like a very sweet dog, gotta love Plecos too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awwww x33 everyone has reeeeeallyyyy cute pets lol. Nuduli, I envy you you have 2 cats, an adorable dog, a hamster AND a snake! @_@

Here are my lil bundles of fur

Meet Bob, my border terrier. He's just like his owner- well, my dad I mean xP looks and all

And here's my princess <3 FLUFFY!!!
    She's a black mongrel, with a quiet but playful personality ^.^

Oh how she loves her close-ups...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great photos!!

Lol, I believe you confused me with Namazzi. I have 4 cats, a rabbit, a dog, and a snake. (And a mouse, not pictured.) Luna just passed on the 12th of June.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I got my bunny today

I wanted a ginger one with white/black spots, but he didn't like the color, and I really wasn't in the mood to start an argument about the fact that it would be "my" rabbit so I could choose ...

Anyways ...

We came across this cute little one, in very soft grey / ginger colors, and we both loved it ^^

When we were walking home, he was like: isn't sad, just one?
    And we turned around and got the grey/brown one too, lol.

They are both girls, not from the same litter, so we were very lucky they get along, hehe.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Namazzi View Post

and Stewie. Not sure the age.. 3 maybe?

3? That is extremely old for a hamster. Most wont live past 2 years, consider yourself lucky if that is the case. Besides I love hamsters, we had one when I was a kid and it was quite a character, may she rest in peace.

And awesome pics everyone. I guess you guys still have to wait for Audra's pictures as I do think my pets are the same as hers now...

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    I got my bunny today

I wanted a ginger one with white/black spots, but he didn't like the color, and I really wasn't in the mood to start an argument about the fact that it would be "my" rabbit so I could choose ...

Anyways ...

We came across this cute little one, in very soft grey / ginger colors, and we both loved it ^^

When we were walking home, he was like: isn't sad, just one?
    And we turned around and got the grey/brown one too, lol.

They are both girls, not from the same litter, so we were very lucky they get along, hehe.
    Oh wow! They're so beautiful! Such beautiful little girls. Just make extra sure that they are both girls just in case, lol. You're so lucky! It's funny that you ended up with two, but it's good that they're bonded, hopefully it stays that way as they get older

I do have a question, are you going to get them desexed? I only ask because I've read that ovarian cancer (or whatever type it is) is quite common with females that aren't desexed. They are gorgeous though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oh my gosh you guys all have the sweetest pets, I want to snuggle them all

This is my 14 year old shepard/rottweilier/collie/husky mutt, who we got from a shelter as he spent his first few years on the streets. He's the goofiest dog ever and I love him to bits. He still acts like a puppy

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3