Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 91 of 443 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "Are-are they still alive?" Majani asks Katai curiously.

(Well, the lioness is still asleep, the traveler has been hurt though, so some creatures are helping him now. It seems he tore a muscle whilst running ...)
    "I'm really not sure. I hope they are so I can see them again." replies Katai.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shadow walked down from pride rock top..and heard some talking abut the travler

"hey guys...he said happy but then sad when he saw the look of there facis....

"wha....what happen?"

he asked in very worried voice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi runs fast across the fields and returns with the appropriate things Roku requested.

"I hope I have them all." he says.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The traveler appears to be a little injured..." Simba sighs to Shadow, "I hope he recovers..."

"I hope you can see them again too..." Majani nuzzles Katai, "Don't worry mate... I bet they really love you." he smiles.

"Thanks for the other herbs." Simba smiles to Namabi, having placed his down next to Roku too.
    "That's no problem." smiles Namabi.

"I hope they'd recognise me if I did see them again." sighs Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I hope they would... I should think so... lions never tend to forget their cubs... do you know why they left?" Majani asks curiously.
    "Um, well I don't know really. They just decided to leave, I wanted to stay with Namabi and the pride so...well, they just left." replies Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " How the lion feels?" asked Kopa who had just woke up

(LOL Kopa is sleeping a lot in the story xD)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Black Gem and Novu trotted into the cave smiling. then they saw thier mother crying. "Mama why are you crying?" asked Black Gem kindly. Novu nuzzled his mother's leg then looked at Black Gem with a nervous look on his face. then both cubs saw the traveller. he had been like a dad to them and they were sad to see the traveller in such a bad way. Novu walked over to Kopa while Black Gem nuzzled the lion's head then burst into tears. Miliski ran from the cave still crying. "What happened?" Novu asked Kopa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "That's sad..." Majani's ears lower a little, "Poor you..." he nuzzles Katai again trying to cheer him up.
    "I know, they shouldn't have left. They should've just stayed with the pride." sighs Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( he died?? :O :O)

"I don't know" said Kopa "i have just woke up.... but i think that nothing good happened)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Black Gems pearl began to glow. she gasped and hid her head with her paws. "Novu, somebody, What's going on?" she squealed as the gem glowed so bright it burst through her paws. Black Gem's eyes became blank. she seemed to chant and her voice filled the air. it told the story of thier ansestors who went on a journey to come to the Pridelands. she snapped out of her trance and the glowing faded until it was gone. she began to shake. "What happened?" she asked terirified at what had just happened. she glanced round the cave looking for an answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah. Anyway, I'm gonna see how this paw is today." he stands up and moves it around a bit, "Seems fine, although a little sore."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, at least I can stand up properly now." smiles Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " great Katai" said Kopa smiling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Alright. Where's Asha and the cubs anyway?" asks Katai confused.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thanks, I'm not tired really." replies Katai smiling looking over to Asha and the cubs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai looks over from Pride Rock, he sees all the fuss with the lions, he decides to go and have a look.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Someone else hurt? I tend to wonder what is going on. I hope he recovers." he lowers his ears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Feels better now. I moved it around a few times, it's just a little sore now." Katai smiles to Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, she knows how to help just about everyone." grins Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm happy with her, I'm sure you're happy with Nala." smiles Katai.