Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 71 of 443 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miliski gazed at the trveller. he certantly was charming. Every thing was drowned out by the loud thumping of her heart. She was falling in love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I've never had a mate before..." replied Kenyi.
    Kryken looked at his father.
    "A mom?" Kry asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miliski snapped out of her daydream by a sharp kick in her side followed by a contraction, the cubs were coming!
    p.s thanks to every one who has cheacked out Missing Truth. keep them coming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai hears a scream outside the den. He is curious, he decides to go and look.

"What was that?!"

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "It's alright with me and Kry." Kenyi smiles.
    "Yeah, you can stay in our cave for the night if ya want." Kry said.
    Kenyi heard the scream as well outside.
    "What was that?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OFF: Note: I am introducing a second character, a kind of nemesis for the traveller. Though it seems like multiple characters, the others are just his cronies.

Mesa was a particularly large hyena, something which had served him well when it came to intimidating his small pack. He saw a new land in front of him with more soft meat for the taking. He didn't know where the lions were... but he knew a pride of them lived here. Maybe in that big rock in the distance.

"Hey you morons, did you ever find that old nasty lion? I got a bone to pick with him." Mesa yelled.

The two smaller hyenas just twitched slightly and shook their heads.

"No boss... we didn't see nuthin! He gave us the slip again allright."

"What do I keep you around for anyway? Bah... Allright, well lets go kill an antelope or something, see if you blabbering idiots can handle that."

Mesa scanned the horizon, watching carefully for any sign of lions...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kenyi
    "It's alright with me and Kry." Kenyi smiles.
    "Yeah, you can stay in our cave for the night if ya want." Kry said.
    Kenyi heard the scream as well outside.
    "What was that?"
    "I'm gonna have a look. God knows what that was." says Katai.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I might as well come with you just in case Katai." Kenyi said as he followed Katai out of the dens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai nods and continues to hear the scream, his fur was getting wet outside.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Black Gem
    Miliski snapped out of her daydream by a sharp kick in her side followed by a contraction, the cubs were coming!
    Miliski looked up breathlessly to everyone. "They(puff) are (puff) coming(puff)" she gasped bettween breaths.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The traveller trotted over to Miliski, he wasn't really sure what to do or if he could help, it had been years since he had seen others of his kind, much less one who was giving birth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The scream continues, Katai turns to Kenyi. "Do you know where it's coming from?" he asks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Suddenly another contraction came and Miliski screamed until her lungs hurt. The cub's tiny muzzle was out. She panted heavily and looked at the traveller her love was in her eyes. Miliski pushed again and the first cub's head was out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC - Can I join here with Kopa too??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yep i jumped in ealier with Miliski been raped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: Sure you can join Klowd.

BIC: "I have no clue, but I think it's coming from those woods in the dark." Kenyi pointed. "We better hurry, Katai." Kenyi said in a firm voice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miliski pushed again and it's two tiny paws were out as well. After two more pushes the first cub was born. Miliski laughed but this was inturuppted by another contraction. A second cub was on it's way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai agrees, "Yeah, it's getting wetter and dark out here. Come on." Katai runs fast across the fields to the woods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The traveller had seen that look before... he turned away shyly. He was a wanderer, he could not become attached to anything or anyone here. Not yet. Nonetheless he stared with interest at the little cub, thankful that as old as he was, he could still appreciate new life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mesa turned to his two underlings. Though he was a large and powerful hyena, this fact seemed to be outweighed by the puny bodies and equally puny brains of his dimwitted companions.

"I told you to go over THERE, you can't leap at an antelope like that... gah must I do everything?!" Mesa said angrily. The smaller hyenas simply cowered.

Just then an intense scream echoed across the land, and it sounded like a lioness... in pain?

"Nevermind morons... I've got a better idea. Lets go check out that noise. I've never had lion before..." Mesa said, running towards the source of the scream with his two companions behind him.