Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 7 of 443 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes, I am, but i mean you and your King no harm. I am just looking for a place to....belong." explained Vahn, "If it is possible, I would like to have an audience with your King."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You seem harmless enough to me..." The panther lead Vahn to Simba. "Your highness..." She bows gracefully, then lets Vahn take over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Vahn bows before the King.

"King Simba, it's an honor to meet you." Vahn said. "All my life I have wandered from place to place. But this place, is different. It has something that makes me feel...calm. It is my wish to stay here. If there is anything at all you wish of me, to prove my loyalty, say it, and it will be done."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Vahn bows again.

"Thank you, your highness."

With that, he left the den, and wandered off into the Pridelands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Izkig stared terrified into Aiden eyes.
    "Oh, please, don't eat me!" He begged falling to his knees.
    "Yeah-yeah we're nasty, foul, horrible tasting, Yuck! On no you lions don't wanna eat us." Roco added still laying on the ground between Kiros paws.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "My name's Aiden." Aiden said with a smile. "What's your name?" H then glances over to the kats who look, sound, and act scared. He scratched his head a bit. "I'm not a lion, I'm a leopard. And I wouldn't eat ya." Aiden said, after all the lionesses had went out to get something to eat that morning already. He then glanced back to Kiros at his remark if he wanted to play. "Yeah! Sure! What ya playing though?" Aiden asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm-I'm Izkig." Said Izkig getting up shakily.
    Nisodo and Clooney came cautiously out from behind the rock.
    "I'm Nisodo, and this heres one of my pals, Clooney." Clooney still looking scarred gave a little wave,
    "Hello." He said quietly.
    "And I am the one the only, Roco!" Said Roco pushing Nisodo and Clooney aside, "oh and by the way that other meerkat was..." he stopped, "Zinc." He whispered. Roco began running to the place where Zinc had fallen. "Zinc! Zinc!" He called.
    "C'mon, we gotta help." Said Nisodo and they all followed Roco. They found him kneeling beside an unconsious Zinc with a large gash down her left arm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Vahn made his way out of the Lion's Den, and out into the pridelands. He was very excited. His meeting with King Simba went well. Very well. And that lioness Emika, she was the one who allowed Vahn to hunt with them, he'd have to find and thank her for that. He also remembered the
    panther that showed him the way to King Simba.
    As Vahn is deep in thought, he doesnt really notice where he's going, until he hears voices. He looks a bit more, when he notices two cubs playing. After careful consideration, he decides to approach them.

"Hey there you two. What are you up to?" asked Vahn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aiden glanced over and saw Zinc. A look of sorrow wen t on his face. "Is she gonna be alright?" Aiden asked, seeing the gash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Outta the way." Nisodo said to Roco, putting his ear to Zinc's chest.
    "She's alive just knocked out but we have to find something for her arm and somewhere for her to rest." He said picking Zinc up. "Do you know anyone that could help?" he asked Kiros and Aiden.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Standing in the background, Vahn watched the scene unfold in front of him. At the mention of needing help, he walked up to the group.

"Perhaps I could assist you?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Clooney looked up at Vahn and fainted backwards into Roco's arms.
    "Oh, don't be such a fraidy kat!" Roco said dropping Clooney on the ground. Izkig laughed.
    "Guys, this isn't the time for that! Zinc needs help!" Nisodo said angryly, he turned back to Vahn, "Please, could you take us somewhere where we can stay the night and Zinc can regain her strength?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sure, get on my back. I know of a cave that is near-by. But, watch the mane ok?"

They all then proceeded to climb on Vahn's back. At that, Vahn took off running tword the cave he had seen when he first arrived in the Pridelands.

"There, the cave is just ahead"

They arrive at the cave and the merkats all dismount Vahn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thank you so much." Said Nisodo as he and the other 3 meerkats carried Zinc over to a dry corner of the cave and laid her on the cold stong. "Get some leaves, Izkig, we have to keep her warm." He then turned back to Vahn, "How can we repay you?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No need, its fine. I was't doing anything at the time anyways. In fact, I don't really know these lands very well. It's just by pure chance that I saw this cave earlier."

Turning his attention toward the hurt merkat.
    "I hope your friend isn't hurt to badly. Do you know what happened to her?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah! That mangy lion cub slapped her one!" Roco yelled.
    "Roco!" Nisodo said, "Well, when those 2 lion cubs pounced on my, rude, friend here," he pointed at Roco, "We all panicked and ran off," Nisodo looked at the ground feeling kinda ashamed, "Zinc stayed and tried to help Roco, thinking he was in danger and bite that young cub out there, Kiros I think his name was and, well, I think you can guess the rest."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hmmm, it seems to me that it's her own fault she got hurt. She should know better than to try and fight a lion. Even a cub lion! But i also admire her bravery. Perhaps I should go and talk with the cub that was involved." said Vahn.

"Which of the cubs attacked her?" Vahn asked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Kiros I think he was called." Nisodo said thinking back, "But don't blame him for it, you're right, Zinc is always getting herself into trouble, she just wants to prove herself but she has to understand that you can't just leap into things not thinking about it, thats how we nearly lost Roco and how we lost his brother." Nisodo looked at the ground and a tiny tear slipped down his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

Vhan is hit with a bright ray of light. He looks out at the setting sun.

"It's getting late, is there anything else I can do for you?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No, no that's all, thank you." Nisodo said.