Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 62 of 443 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm fine thanks. How's the cubs?" he grins.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kenyi allowed Kryken to play with a grasshopper to keep him occupied as he padded close to the lioness.
    "Good Mornin' to ya." Kenyi nodded. "It's nice to meet you too. I didn't catch your name, what was it again?" Kenyi asked curiously, smiling politely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ah right. What you want to do today then?" asks Katai.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, I'm tired too. Did you have a good nights sleep?" he asks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai purrs and nuzzles her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kenyi smiles at Kimani
    "Well, I'd better tend to my son now. It was nice meeting you Kimani." Kenyi grins friendly and walks over to Kry.
    "Hey Dad." Kry smiled at Kenyi as he quickly focused his attention back at the grasshopper he was trying to catch.
    "Hehe, wanna know how to catch it?"
    "how?"
    "this'll be a good pouncing lesson for Kry." He thought
    "Well, first you get down...real low...and you approach it carefully...trying not to make a single...sound. Watch your Dad do it."
    Kenyi crouched real low, he was an expert at pouncing. He stealthfully became in contact with the grasshopper as he suddenly pounces the grasshopper, catching it inside of his two paws.
    "Heh, there. Now you try Kry."
    "Alright, let me try." Kry got down real low and focused only on the grasshopper, nearing closer...and closer...until he suddenly caught the grasshopper as well.
    "Nicely done, Kry." Kenyi commented grinning.
    "Thanks Dad, I'm a real pro at this aren't I?"
    Kenyi laughed. "Yes, you sure are son." He rubs his son's head and slowly pads to a waterhole to get a morning drink.
    Kry follows his father as they both get a drink at the clear waterhole in the distance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Oh boy, I missed a lot!! I am reading it all though!!!)
    Pre-Post....

Roku approched the young cubs, Kenyi and Kopa. "Heya you guys! I bet you can't catch my tail!" Roku dangals her fluffy tail over the cubs, tempting them to wiggle their little behinds as they prepare to pounce

Roku ponders about a night hunt, overhearing her friends. She eagerly speaks up "Of course, I will join you all! Who wouldn't want to go on a night hunt? But I suppose you are right Simba. We have a lot of Cubbies to look after and it will be lighter in the morning."

Roku approches the sad Kenyi "Kenyi....I understand why you are sad. I am not like any one else here. All of my family is so far away. I don't know if I'll ever see them again. You miss your grandfather like I miss my home. So many questions and not enough answers....In many ways we are similar. I must be strong, I must not be weak, for if I did, I don't know what would hapen to me...." Roku drifts off, her eyes entranced by the stars "I just want to do things right, but sometimes it just confuses me more."

"Good morning, everyone!" says Roku "Thank you for that Impala last night, Kenyi. It was tasty, although I don't think it is right now, after a day!" Roku watches Kenyi and Kry with the grasshoppers, chuckling "Who would think someday that grasshopper will be an Impala? Kry will be a great hunter when he grows up!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai looks over to their cubs, "Sweet little things aren't they?" he smiles lovingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Should we see if anyone would cub-sit them whilst we're gone?" purrs Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Roku stands up "I will!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Roku
    Roku stands up "I will!!"
    "Thanks." Katai smiles to Roku.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Just for a walk outside." replies Katai padding over to the entrance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Roku watches the babies as they curl up in her soft fur, faling asleep "Awww...I think they're just gonna sleep for now. You both go enjoy yourselves." Roku moves her tail over the cubs like a blanket, as they get warm and fall asleep curled up next to her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    g'night!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Karia and Jaini start to suckle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai lays down for a minute and watches Asha feed their four cubs. He smiles lovingly at her and the cubs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Ok. )
    Katai nuzzles all four cubs and Asha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey thanks Roku and Simba." Kry grinned.
    "Hehe Kry sure will, Roku. But for now, he's my kool son." Kenyi purrs, nuzzling Kry as Kry nuzzles back lovingly.
    Kenyi looks at Roku, Kimani and Simba and thinks for a second.
    "Hmmm..."
    "Hey Dad!!!"
    "yeah, Kry?"
    "I was wondering...if I could hang out with the Lion King for the whole day."
    "yeah you may Kry, and it's Simba."
    "Well...Simba is the Lion King, vice-versa you know."
    "I never would of guessed." Kenyi smiles at Kry.
    "Well, I'll be heading off now, Dad k?"
    "Sure." Kenyi turns to Simba. "It seems my son wants to stay with you for the rest of the day, I hope you don't mind and I trust in you that you will watch over him and make sure that he stays extremely close. I'll be somewhere else by myself today."
    "yeah, okay Dad! I think he gets it. Can we go now?"
    "K." Kenyi smiled. "I'm just going to go head off on my own for the day, Kry."
    ----
    Kenyi slowly bid his son farewell for the day, nuzzling him once as he slowly walked in the opposite direction looking for peace and quiet.
    "Does...Kry like Simba more then he loves me?" Kenyi thought to himself. "It wouldn't matter if he did anyways...Simba is after all a hero...I'm just a fake." Kenyi shook his head at what he was thinking and slowly cantered towards some trees and bushes.
    ----
    "yeah, so let's go somewhere kool Simba!!" Kry smiled at Simba and pounced him down playfully. "Come on, let's go somewhere, pleeease."
    ----

He made his way into a forest...silence and tranquility filled the area as the lion struggled across the thick bushes and sticks and twigs that brushed and scraped against his growing mane and light brown fur.
    "This place is...thick..." Kenyi whispered as he made finally broke through the maze, as he saw a clear central area in the forest, a nice area with a lot of space. A dirt trail led far east and another took a path south. "Quietness..."

In every place he had traveled, had somewhere quiet with a bit of solitude. Kenyi padded to what seem as a clear waterhole as he took in a few licks, "The water here tastes really good...and...wow, really fresh. I wonder why doesn't everybody ever come in here for a drink." Kenyi thought as he took in a few more licks before lying under an oak tree closing his eyes imagining...thinking...and wondering about his family back at home...the only place he could really call "home"."Home" Kenyi said. Though, Kenyi had to admit...the position he was in now seemed almost too great not near home but at least close. The natural smell of pine and oak trees filled the vast opening of space, the fresh waterhole and the soft tender grass that grew beneath his furry feet tickled it every once in a while if he decided to move too much.

Kenyi also thought about his grandfather...who died during his last breath and final struggle to save what was left of Kumani. "I miss you so much grandpa." Kenyi whispered in his mind. He had only been a cub when he saw it happen, but decided to not linger too much into the past. His grandpa...

Kenyi sighed again. "I am...alone again...but now...I feel more lonlier than I was before...with each passing day...with every and each coming day...I still look to the sky for new hope that arises for me. I still look...I'm a...wanderer...a nomad...a traveler in a journey throug a vast desert of swirling sand, looking for an oasis to quench my dry thirst." Kenyi was...a nomad, a traveler searching for an oasis, figuratively of course. He know he'd have to depart once again from where he was, empty-handed...or should he say "empty-hearted." So once again, Kenyi shoved his lonely feelings and emptiness into a box in his mind, locking it...forever shutting it close. He had gotten this far without anyone, and if he did need anyone he had Kryken by his side, he knew his son would always be there for him as he would be there for his son. As long as he had Kryken...

Feeling confident that now his mind has all been emptied out, feelings of everything that would make him uncomfortable;drained. He now had nothing to feel but the green soft grass that lifted his body, but even his body could not feel that. Either ways...putting things aside only caused problems in the near future, and that he was well-aware of that, but as best as he could he fought the intenseness of it all. Though, even if he tried to shove things away from his heart and feelings or left them there, sadly made no difference at all, was this him feeling miserable? He couldn't answer that question and didn't want to think so, not even in his most desperate moments could he really answer if he was or not.

Lights from the tops of the tropical trees gazed down at Kenyi as he fell sound asleep, fortunately the only good thing about sleeping is that you forget everything and fall into a non-existent trance of either light or darkness, at least that's how he defined dreams in his sole perspective.
    ----
    OOC: I'm going to bed... =/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    (Goodnight Kenyi =) ...)

In the morning, Asha wakes up and nuzzles her mate and sleeping cubs, their dappled fur gleaming. "Cute." she grins.
    Katai yawns and looks down to their cubs. "Still asleep I see." he grins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "...and then they'll be nagging us all the time." laughs Katai nuzzling her and the cubs.