Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 51 of 443 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes, he's a lion." Katai pauses. "The lion of the moon." he says.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I don't think he will be happy about that. This lion of the moon, his name's Badrani (Full moon) usually resides in the outlands. I don't know, it might not be him yet." replies Katai.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Roku greets Katai and Asha at the waterhole "Good morning!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (sorry for the double good morning post....stupid dial up)
    "Who is this stranger?" growls Roku, her thick fur on end "I'll rip him apart if he hurts my friends!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The Lion of the Moon?" asks Roku "What does he want?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "He is jelous of Namabi. He as always been jelous of Namabi ever since he was born. We all seem to think he killed his parents when Namabi was just a little cub." replies Katai sadly. "I'll warn him about this now."

Katai pads over to Namabi who is in the den with Lunara and the two cubs.

"Namabi, I have something to tell you." gasps Katai.

"Uh, what?" asks Namabi.

"We think Badrani is around here, looking for you. I saw a lion look in here last night, he looked over to me and then looked over to you." replies Katai now scared.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We think we have a tresspasser on your lands, Simba." says Katai. "The one who as a grudge on Namabi."

Namabi was now very worried. He was scared that he would get attacked at night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi becomes less worried, "Thanks. I don't want to be like I was a few months ago. I bet he followed me here."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi nods and smiles "Thanks again."
    Katai also smiles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai giggles, "I can't wait until we have our cubs." he nuzzles his mate back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I have had experience because I usually baby-sit Leo and Leana." grins Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "It won't be long." he nuzzles and licks her giving her a grin afterwards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "It will be much better than just the two of us." grins Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I was gonna see if Namabi and Lunara wanted to come with the cubs. Fancy that?" he asks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I will." he grins. "Come on then, let's go!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Lunara, Leo, Leana?" Katai grins.
    "Alright then." replies Lunara. "Come on, Leo and Leana." she says.
    Namabi also pads out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kenyi yawns as he lands into a soft patch of grass surrounding him.
    "Well..." Kenyi sighs.
    He gets up scanning around for anything that might of interest to him as he continues walking slowly towards a waterhole in the distance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Nighty night. =))

"I know. We could just go to the water hole. The big one in the jungle?" suggests Namabi.

"What about the mysterious lion?" says Lunara worried.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Roku pads up to the waterhole to ease her parched throat. She bends down to drink the crystal clear, cold water, when suddenly she looks at her relection in the still water. She is horrified and nearly screams. Her pelt is looking extremely shaggy, and clumps of fur are missing. She jumps back, and looks down her back and down her front, and sees patches of her thick fur gone, and falling out. Her neck looks like a mane, due to the fur falling out around it. "Oh my goodness!!!" Roku gasped "My fur! I am going bald!" Roku, now runs and tries to figure out what is hapening to her. She runs to a source of help-the mandrill, Rafiki, who helped her when she was ill when she first arrived at the Pridelands. She leaped into his tree, her face full of shock
    "Rafiki!" She yelled, trying to be polite, as the mandrill came down "Rafiki! You must help me, please!!!" She was desperate
    "Oh ho ho! What seems to be de problem, young fox?" he asks, a huge grin as he saw Roku's pelt
    "My....my fur! I am going bald!" Roku shows Rafiki the places where the fur is coming out, revealing shorter, new fur. "Why is this happening? Why am I going bald!! Am I sick?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Rafiki justs laughed aloud, and Roku was embarassed :-(
    "If you laugh at me....oh I am going to be bald!" Roku said sadly
    "No no, no young Roku!" said Roku "You are perfectly healthy! You see Roku, you are moulting! I can tell you are from a place that is very cold, for I can see all. In that place, your homeland, you need a thick coat of fur to survive. When you came here, your body simply adapted to the new evironment. There is nothing wrong with you. You are just getting a lighter coat, more appropriate for this place. It will still be thick but much cooler."
    Roku stood there, her fur shaggy as she smiled relieved, embarassed she had freaked out. "Hakuna Matata, young fox. Almost every animal would have reaceted that way, for even in this heat fur protects one from the sun and insects. You will be fine!"
    Roku trotted back to the other lions, shaking as some fur flew off and scratching the itchy spots. She had lots of fur, it did not grow down, it grew OUT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now Roku understands why she was so hot before! She heads to the den "I heard about that other lion. I volunteer to be on night duty. I am quiet and swift, and can check things out without being spotted. Do not fear, Nambini, we will protect you." Roku smiles to Asha's growing belly "I cannot wait to see your lovely cubs!"