Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 443 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Um.. no, I mean.. ere.. well, uh.. where does everyone else go?" Aiden asked Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Uh? Well I guess I can sleep later.. I'm very hungry actually, thanks!" After that he begins to eat the meat as well, once he finished he felt that he had regained his energy.. "Um, I guess I just needed some food, well I'm going to the water hole *shrug* I feel like sleeping there today, night!" And so, Zhespah starts walking to the water hole..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Im not much of an Rp'er, but do you mind if i join?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aiden smiled when Simba said that. "I wonder if-.." Aiden said quietly to himself, but stopped, and just smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aiden turned to Simba. "Oh, well.. I was just wondering if perhaps my dad might be up there." Aiden said, gazing at the stars.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Used to waking up at the slightest hint of noise, Syd woke up again. "Huh? Wha? What's happening?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The leopard was silent, he didn't really know his father, he'd never met him before so he didn't know if he was evil or not. He hoped he was up there though, so maybe they could meet each other hopefully. Another thought came to his mind then. "Um.. when we die, will we go up there too?" Aiden asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd chimed in. "I think we will, Aiden. We're on the right side." She winked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd grinned, then surveyed the land before her, leading out to the Outlands. "Hey, Simba? What's out there?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Whoa.." Aiden said, smiling at that thought. Then he heard Syd and his attention went to where she was glancing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Whoa...Outsiders?" Syd responds, in both fear and awe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zhespah listened to all the conversation between Simba and Syd and Aiden, he was heading to the water hole, but he noticed them and thought it would be a good idea to listen
    "Yeah, Outsiders, they are very dangerous, and feel a common hate for us, pridelanders.. but don't worry, they are banished and they almost never get into the Pridelands... You will be fine as long as you dont go into the Outlands" Zhespah said, trying to answer Syd's question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "GYAH!" Syd, being her usual paranoid self, jumped up in the air, landing in a small puddle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aiden's eyes widened when Simba added that. He leaned close to Simba. "I don't think I'd like it there.." Aiden said in a scared whisper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd got up, regaining her pose. "He's only kidding, Aiden." She laughed. "And besides, they'd probably be easy compared to some of the stuff I've faced."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ha, easy... I guess you dont know they are trained to kill us" Zhespah says.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd laughed. "I've been outnumbered by at least ten women of the same strength as I."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah but don't forget this aren't women, they are lionesses.. But, anyway, good night you three, im going to sleep near the waterhole, in case you need me" And so, zhespah keeps walking to the waterhole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Syd, her inquisitive side peeking out again, cautiously escaped from the watchful eyes of Simba, and headed for the Outlands...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Where do you think you are going?" Zazu told Syd, when he realized she was heading to the outlands "Don't you know its banned to go there? unless you want to die or something like that"