Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 44 of 443 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Simbathelion "What is it?" Simba asks the lioness, who appears out of breath. Simba knows nothing about the fox at the moment. "You seem out of breath, has someone been chasing you?" he asks her, "If not, what else are you running from? Or mabye you have some news?"

The lioness looked at Simba, and said "There is a strange creature at the end of the pridelands. I have never seen a creature such as that before. I think she needs help, she looks as if she is about to fall down from exaustion!!"
    Simba thinks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi raises one eyebrow. "We'll play on the way back if you want, there's lots more, I can assure you." he grins to both Katai and Asha.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "That teaches you not to play around with a lion." laughs Katai.
    Namabi thought of the swinging vines he and Katai used to play on.
    "What about the swinging vines?" he grins.
    "Ha! Yeah!" replies Katai excitedly.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Aww, we'll teach ya." says Katai.
    Namabi grins, "I used to love this when I was a cub, I hope my weight doesn't make the vines snap." he laughs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi grabs hold of the vines by his teeth, pulling himself up on to it. He swings side to side.

"Come on, Katai. You said you loved this!" shouts Namabi from a nearby vine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Enough to hold me, I hope." replies Katai jumping on to one of the vines, the vine snapped making him plummet into the water below.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai spat a fish out of his mouth, "Yeah, I'm ok, very wet though." he says shaking his fur and mane and getting out of the water.

Namabi's vines snap too, he also plummets into the water.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "Let's go then!" Simba runs off with the lioness to the fox, "Take me to her, we might not have much time to lose!" he tells her.

"Great." Asha smiles, "Just great... I'm going to be squashed by two full grown male lions again." she giggles, nuzzling Katai.
    Simba and the lioness padded quickly to where the fox was to be. A trail of blodd led into the tall grass. Simba scented the blood, and followed the trail. He sensed immediently she was female and hurt badly. He found an open clearing, where the fox/wolf creature lay unconcious. Simba and the lioness pull the fox/wolf creature between them and head to Pride Rock. Simba summons another lioness as well.
    "Call Rafiki to help treat some of this creatures wounds." Simba looked sadly at the battered body, feeling sadness thinking about the past behind the bleeding scars "You are safe now, young creature"
    "......Roku......." came a weak and feeble voice from Simba's back.
    "Oh! Are you alright? What did you say?" Simba replied, looking back to the creature, almost to weak to speak.
    ".....my......my......my......name......is......R. ....Roku......" and the fox slipped into unconciousness once again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi coughs and splutters, spitting out all of the water.
    He gives his fur and mane a shake.

Katai also spits some more water out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai begins to choke on some water.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A large furball fell out of his mouth along with som water. He collapsed to the floor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He keeps spitting up more furballs, Namabi is concerned. He doesn't normally go like this after swimming in water.

"This isn't normal for Katai. Very strange." says Namabi worried.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry, didnt mean to RP as Simba. I didnt know you werent allowed to say what was happening, Hakuna Matata!. Sorry! Now back to the story!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'll keep an eye on him, you collect the flowers." replies Namabi laying down next to Katai.

Katai continues to cough up furball's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai opens his mouth and eats some of the leaves. He falls asleep for a while.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, I wasn't expecting that to happen." replies Namabi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai opens his eyes, "Ahh, my head." he says holding his head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Normally when I have a furball, I don't collapse. It's very strange this happened to you." says Namabi still laying beside Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai tries to get up, he feels a litty dizzy. He collapses again.
    "Um, we best keep an eye on him. He doesn't seem too well." says Namabi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, today didn't turn out very well did it?" says Namabi helping Asha with Katai. His ears perk down.