Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 42 of 443 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The lone wolf/fox hybrid looked around this strange land, unknown to her and alien. She has run extremely far, away from the humans who kidnapped her from her home, and took her to Africa. She is covered in old scars, most likely from cruel humans. He white/red pelt is matted with blood and dirt. She ran blindly for days, trying to return home from this strange land, full of mysterious animals and plants. She feels like an outcast in a land she knows nothing about, no creatures like her she has seen. She knows she is far from home, unknown if she shall ever return. As she looks over the horizon, she sees a pedastal towering rock. Something inside her stirs, telling her that going to that rock will help her. She heads off, no longer in the wild forests of the west, but deep in the heart of the Serenghetti. Little does she know she is being watched by a lioness, who runs to SImba to report a strange creature has crossed into the Pride Lands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai yawns, "I'm gonna have a rest for a while. You can do the same if you want." replies Katai curling up in a warm corner.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai rests. He sees that Asha is asleep, he creeps out of the den. He wanted to get her a surprise present.

He looks on all of the available trees for some flowers, he saw a tree that had big bushy ones on. He breaks them off with his mouth and takes them back to the den. He nudges Asha gently.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai opens his mouth wider with the flowers still. He gives her a sweet and loving smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, they're all for you." replies Katai nuzzling her back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi pads in to the den. He sees Katai and Asha. He feels like it's time for him, Katai and Asha to hang out.

He pads over to them. "Hey, you two. Fancy going out for a walk. I and the other lions and lionesses found a new place to explore."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai follows.

Namabi meets up with several other lions and lionesses. He asks Mweni to lead, "Mweni, would you lead us to the secret place you found?"
    Mweni pads to the front, "Sure." she replies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi winks to Katai and Asha. He walks behind Mweni who is leading them to the new place.

They finally arrived, it was a little secret cave behind a water hole. "Anyone willing to get wet?" grins Namabi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai steps forward, he loves to get wet. "After you." he says to Namabi grinning.

Namabi grits his teeth, "...alright then." he says. Namabi is one who doesn't like getting wet. He quickly jumps through, Katai follows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, me too." replies Katai. "Namabi, how did Mweni find this place?" he asks.

"Ask her." replies Namabi giving his mane a shake.

Katai shakes his head and smiles at Asha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I was hunting for food, I suddenly saw these nice waterfall's and decided to look behind, there I saw this cave. Neat huh?" replies Mweni.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi looks over to Katai, Mweni, Asha and the other lionesses. "Make yourself at home, at least until we head back to the den."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "It's a lot better now you sorted it." grins Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, it was a silly thing to do really." replies Katai. "So, you like it here?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Apart from Namabi, he doesn't like getting wet." laughs Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai puts his paw in the water and splashes it in Namabi's face. "Hahahahahahaha!" he laughs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai grits his teeth, Namabi looks mad. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" said Namabi angrily.

"Splashing you of course." replies Katai giggling a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, you see. It was a joke." says Katai.
    Namabi sighs, "Don't do it again ok." he laughs a bit and splashes him back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi began to dry his fur again.
    Katai sighs, "let's go back to the den now."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, we'll leave Namabi there. He may calm down." replies Katai.