Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 41 of 443 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai pounces on top of an antelope and jumps on top of it, doing the same. "I'm not as good as Namabi." he says taking a bite out of the antelope.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sure is." replies Katai tucking in to his antelope.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kenyi yawns as he shuffles back and forth in the already warm cavern, waking up...for a second he thought to himself "Where am I? and what am I doing here?" finally snapping back out of his little memory hindrance as he stands up. The morning sun had just arose from the horizon as it reaches the peak of Pride Rock, making it's way inside the den as it brilliantly shone upon Kenyi, adjusting to the light he slowly stuck his head out of the cavern and looked back and forth slowly as he walked completely out breathing in the fresh spring scent that had derived from the newly grown plants and trees that sprung up each day. He smiles as he then decides to walk around a little bit, whilst everyone else was off elsewhere.

As Kenyi ventured off into the thickness of small bushes and trees, he comes upon a mud-filled area, with bubbling gaseous holes that made plop and crackling sounds beneath the surface, his expression in disgust he turns away and walks right past staying near the corners of the edge walking up, following the path as he continued on and on.

After this long process of brushing away the long covered branches, twigs and leaves that stuck out of the bushes, Kenyi makes follows the path to an amazing clearing of the whole pridelands, in the distance he could be seen as an ant in a giant, vast opening of clear grass and green pastures as he just stood there a bit awed at the wondrous sight before him. His journey soon led him to the edge of what seemed like a stretch of a long barren wasteland desert, he stood there for a moment to wonder, turning back he comes across the Northen end boundary of the lands, thinking once again to himself, as he just began nodding slowly and shaking his head. Sighing, he falls the grass catching his fall, he looks up at the morning sky and clouds passing by like travellers from above, he stared into space for the longest he could remember.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kenyi looks up at Simba running towards him, who is now standing right beside him.
    "Well...honestly, I try not to remember my pride much, but yeah I guess you could say that I miss them."
    Kenyi looks at Simba, smiling at him.
    "Antelope and Zebra sound good, but I think your pride needs it more than me, Simba."
    He smiles back at Simba.
    "I just like lying on the grass and looking up at sky, is all. Though, I wasn't thinking of leaving, not to sound impolite or anything but let me remind you that I am on pilgrimage and that I can't stay for long."
    Kenyi's expression straight, he wasn't going to leave for a while and he knew that. While he gazed up at the clouds, his attention as mainly focused on Simba as he smiled sincerely at him. There was something about him that really caught his attention, but as he ignored it he forgot about his pride as well.
    "You go on and eat, I think I'll just stay here for a bit."
    Smiling, he closed his eyes and soaked in the sunlight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay then...I guess."
    Kenyi said with a quizzical look as he follows Simba back into the den, smiling the whole way back.
    "So..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "Are you going to eat all your antelope?" Asha smiles to him, "I'm full now." she smiles, having eaten quite a bit of her antelope, "If you want to eat them both, go ahead, I'm full..."
    "Thanks." replies Katai tucking in to both antelope. "I'm full now."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, I bet they could use some food." grins Katai pulling the antelope on his back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai stood there smiling, "ahem." he says raising one eyebrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Help yourself." says Katai politely to the cubs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai laughs along with them. "Take all you can, I'm full now."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, they're sweet. I have to baby sit Namabi's and Lunara's cubs occasionally too." laughs Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Haha! Same here." replies Katai laughing. "I always used to play with Namabi...every day."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Haha! I bet it was fun." laughs Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "When I was a cub, yeah. We used to do all sorts of stuff together. Speaking of this, how about going for a little play ourselves?" grins Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nope, I guess it wouldm't replies Katai nuzzling her back. "So what you wanna do?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai giggles, "How about we..." he thinks, "Go for a roll down that hill?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai pads over and does the same. He is also laughing, he was very playful. He landed on top of Asha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hello..." grins Katai looking at her with his big, red eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai gets up and playfully pounces on top of her. "Gotcha!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai jumps up and lets her up. "Wanna go back to the den now?" he grins.