Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 36 of 443 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Since Namabi didn't like being ignored he makes a slight grunt noise and steps in front of Kenyi.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He glowered at Namabi carefully.
    "I guess it wouldn't hurt to make an introduction, before I leave then..."He said, "My name is Prince Kenyi Khairi of the Northern Kumani Pride. Now, if you excuse me, honestly I didn't mean to step foot on your lands."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "These aren't my lands, I'm just stopping here. I have permission from Simba. And you're a Prince?" he asks raising his eyebrow.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah...well look, I wouldn't go that far if I were you about the whole prince thing, with the bowing and such so let's just try to keep it at a minimum leave shall we?" Kenyi replies back relentlessly as he walks around the lion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi was getting really angry now, he looks around to Kenyi and growls, "Do you know who I am? I was trying to reason with you, I don't like introducing myself and being ignored, got it?!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kenyi just stared at the aggresive lion and slowly raised a brow at him.
    "I recommed nice, cool refreshing water from the waterhole to help with the red atmosphere maybe some laxatives."
    Kenyi wasn't trying to be rude or impolite, nor did he ever was or wanted to but the lion seemed to aggresive to make any sort of agreement to, so after the wind had picked up slowly cooling the red mood.
    "Maybe we got off on the wrong paw...look, like I said I mean no harm nor am I trying to disturb your peace and pride, I'm just a wanderer on a pilgrimage."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi sighs, maybe he shouldn't have been so aggressive to this lion in the first place, maybe he should have just let it be.
    "Look, I'm sorry for being so aggressive towards you. I hope you can forgive me." he says.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kenyi smiles at Namabi.
    "'Sok, it's all good. Your forgiven, Namabi."
    Kenyi looks around across the territory and wonders where the rest of the pride, though he knew he couldn't stay, because he didn't belong...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi gives a smile back as he watches the Prince look for the Pride.
    "The pride is in Pride Rock up there in case you were wondering."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hmmm..."
    Kenyi didn't quite understand the location that Namabi hadn't given him as he questioned.
    "Pride Rock? Where is that? If I may know..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi points in the direction of a very large, pointy rock. "That's Pride Rock." he says smiling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooc:*Majastic Music turns on* xD

Bic:Kenyi gazes in awe at the tall pointy rock
    "That's amazing, Namabi...looks sort of familiar to our rock at Kumani, except way taller."
    He shrugs and smiles back at Namabi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, I've never seen a rock like that before either until I came here not long ago." replies Namabi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi nods and walks back up to Pride Rock. He waits for Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Heh...are you sure? I-I don't know."
    Kenyi's expression nervous and a bit hot, the light breeze blowing across his mane and hard body, cooling the intacted homeostasis heat, his body was delivering.

EDIT: Nvm my old post of this, leaving ain't getting my nowhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai pads down to where Namabi, Simba and Kenyi are. "Hello." he says smiling to the new lion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kenyi made a warm welcome gesture with his paws as he was glancing over at Simba a few times as he stopped and smiles lightly at everyone, as if everything was alright. After, he stared up back at the third lion, he had never seen.
    "Hi." He responded back.
    Kenyi lightly smiled at this third lion as well, watching the clouds above the sky passing through slowly like a type of silhouette shape as he slowly stared down at the soft patches of green grass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nice to meet you, I'm Katai by the way. And you are?" he says smiling to Kenyi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm just an ordinary lion from the Northern Kumani Pride...It's nice to meet you Katai, I'm Kenyi Khairi by the way, but you can call me Kenyi, or Ken is fine too."
    Kenyi smiled a bit at Katai.
    "You have such wonderful lands here, I'd like to comment on that."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I can't even remember my own surname. I don't know whether I have one. Nice name by the way." replies Katai smiling.
    "And I'm sure you'd like to comment on the lands to Simba." winks Katai. "After all, these are his lands."