Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 313 of 443 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,260 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't want to gamble on that Katai you got too see that" Twilight sighed again looking at his reflection before looking back at Katai once more watching him walk away.
    He shook himself once more pawing at his mane once more not wanting it stuck in his eyes.
    "I just can't" he said padding out of the water into the grass once more.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "I don't want to gamble on that Katai you got too see that" Twilight sighed again looking at his reflection before looking back at Katai once more watching him walk away.
    He shook himself once more pawing at his mane once more not wanting it stuck in his eyes.
    "I just can't" he said padding out of the water into the grass once more.
    "Yeah well, at the beginning of all this you said that there's nothing wrong with it and now you seem to be turning back and saying that Shine will leave you if you told her." Katai sighs and tosses some dust up into the air, "If you truly love me then you should really show it, no matter what anyone else says. I know, you shown me more of it yesterday and this morning and that made me so happy, Twi. I know I do that's for sure." He looks up at Twilight once more.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout picked up her paws gently. "There is nothing that I'd rather think about more then our future together Kala. I feel like I'm the happiest cub in the world and it's all because you Kala I would rather die then be without you for a single second. Every where I look I see your smiling face. You're all I think about Kala 24/7." Scout said licking her nose back.
    Kala smiled. Scout was so sweet and kind. "Your so special to me Scout, everything you say is so sweet and kind and you'll always go out of your way to help anyone who needs it. I'm so glad you like me for being me, I dunno what I would of done if someone else had become your girlfriend." she told him closing her eyes as she purred softly whilst nuzzling him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala smiled. Scout was so sweet and kind. "Your so special to me Scout, everything you say is so sweet and kind and you'll always go out of your way to help anyone who needs it. I'm so glad you like me for being me, I dunno what I would of done if someone else had become your girlfriend." she told him closing her eyes as she purred softly whilst nuzzling him.
    Scout nuzzled her back lovingly giving her one of the best nuzzles he'd ever given anyone before. "I don't know what I'd do if you had had found someone else as a boyfriend. Probably die. You're my only reason to live Kala." Scout said kissing her on the cheek.

Meanwhile..........

Dusty and Ballard had gone off to go wrestle. Ballard pins Dusty yet again. "I pinned ya again Dusty that's 25 times this past week why not just admit I'm better then you. Ballard said. Dusty: Never, I'm not gonna be beaten by a girl. Ballard: I hate to tell you but you just were.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout nuzzled her back lovingly giving her one of the best nuzzles he'd ever given anyone before. "I don't know what I'd do if you had had found someone else as a boyfriend. Probably die. You're my only reason to live Kala." Scout said kissing her on the cheek.

Meanwhile..........

Dusty and Ballard had gone off to go wrestle. Ballard pins Dusty yet again. "I pinned ya again Dusty that's 25 times this past week why not just admit I'm better then you. Ballard said. Dusty: Never, I'm not gonna be beaten by a girl. Ballard: I hate to tell you but you just were.
    "Aww I'm sure you wouldn't die Scout" she smiled. "If you were to die, god forbid" her ears lowering at the thought "then I would too" she smirked pulling her tongue out at him before nuzzling him softly back. "I'm so glad we have each other Scout, Your my everything" she told him beaming happily from ear to ear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Aww I'm sure you wouldn't die Scout" she smiled. "If you were to die, god forbid" her ears lowering at the thought "then I would too" she smirked pulling her tongue out at him before nuzzling him softly back. "I'm so glad we have each other Scout, Your my everything" she told him beaming happily from ear to ear.
    {I love your little avatar NTP] "I'm so glad we have each other too" Scout said with a purr. "As long as we have each other nothing else matters" Scout said whispering into her ear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {I love your little avatar NTP] "I'm so glad we have each other too" Scout said with a purr. "As long as we have each other nothing else matters" Scout said whispering into her ear.
    {Hehe aww thanks Josh me too }

Kala purred happily, softly into Scout's ear "you can say that again" she smiled. "Together forever, childhood sweethearts" she beamed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {Hehe aww thanks Josh me too }

Kala purred happily, softly into Scout's ear "you can say that again" she smiled. "Together forever, childhood sweethearts" she beamed.
    "Yeah" Scout purred back. Kala was so important to Scout he had no idea how he lived so long without her. She was his will to survive. She was the reason he'd wake up happy each morning. Before he met Kala Scout was very upset he seemed to have his fair share of problems but when he was with Kala every single problem that Scout thought he had seemed to vanish, and all that was left was happiness. All that was left was cheerfulness. "We're childhood sweethears all right baby" Scout said giving her a lick on the cheek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah" Scout purred back. Kala was so important to Scout he had no idea how he lived so long without her. She was his will to survive. She was the reason he'd wake up happy each morning. Before he met Kala Scout was very upset he seemed to have his fair share of problems but when he was with Kala every single problem that Scout thought he had seemed to vanish, and all that was left was happiness. All that was left was cheerfulness. "We're childhood sweethears all right baby" Scout said giving her a lick on the cheek.
    Kala smiled and snuggled into Scout's gorgeoues golden shiny sandy fur. "I'm so happy were together" she told Scout. Every moment she was with him and when she woke up beside him, she felt like the happiest little lioness alive. Kala smiled. "Childhood sweethearts all the way to the end" she beamed closing her eyes happily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled and snuggled into Scout's gorgeoues golden shiny sandy fur. "I'm so happy were together" she told Scout. Every moment she was with him and when she woke up beside him, she felt like the happiest little lioness alive. Kala smiled. "Childhood sweethearts all the way to the end" she beamed closing her eyes happily.
    If Scout was smiling anymore Scout was sure that his mouth would just pop right off his face. He wrapped a paw around her protectively He kissed her on the nose and then snuggled into Kala with a happy sigh before closing his eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If Scout was smiling anymore Scout was sure that his mouth would just pop right off his face. He wrapped a paw around her protectively He kissed her on the nose and then snuggled into Kala with a happy sigh before closing his eyes.
    Kala smiled. every moment she spent with Scout was a happy one. Even with her eyes closed she still felt safe knowing Scout was beside her. She licked his nose and opened her eyes "I love you Scout" she smiled softly and lovingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled. every moment she spent with Scout was a happy one. Even with her eyes closed she still felt safe knowing Scout was beside her. She licked his nose and opened her eyes "I love you Scout" she smiled softly and lovingly.
    Scout's eyes open and he smiles as she kisses his nose. Every day felt like the best day of this young cub's life every second he was with her, He hoped time would just stand still and Kala would stay in his arms forever. "I love you too Kala more then anything in this whole entire world you're my will to survive Kala without you I have no strength without you I have no life Kala." Scout said lovingly to Kala.

Meanwhile................

Ballard: AWWWWWWWWWWWW, isn't this romantic Dusty?

Dusty: I think I'm gonna hurl.

Ballard: AWWWWWWWWW, you're just jealous that Scout got the girl and you got nothing Dusty. You don't have to be jealous I still love you. She giggles. And kissed him on the cheek. She knew how mad it made him when another girl kissed him.

Dusty: Oh, yuck now I have to take another bath I got girl cooties all over my face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout's eyes open and he smiles as she kisses his nose. Every day felt like the best day of this young cub's life every second he was with her, He hoped time would just stand still and Kala would stay in his arms forever. "I love you too Kala more then anything in this whole entire world you're my will to survive Kala without you I have no strength without you I have no life Kala." Scout said lovingly to Kala.

Meanwhile................

Ballard: AWWWWWWWWWWWW, isn't this romantic Dusty?

Dusty: I think I'm gonna hurl.

Ballard: AWWWWWWWWW, you're just jealous that Scout got the girl and you got nothing Dusty. You don't have to be jealous I still love you. She giggles. And kissed him on the cheek. She knew how mad it made him when another girl kissed him.

Dusty: Oh, yuck now I have to take another bath I got girl cooties all over my face.
    "Aww Scout" Kala smiled. She loved the fact he was so open about his feelings and he was always so sweet and kind, not just to her but to anybody. "I'm never going to leave you Scout so you don't have to worry about us ever being seperated" she told him snuggling up to him even closer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Aww Scout" Kala smiled. She loved the fact he was so open about his feelings and he was always so sweet and kind, not just to her but to anybody. "I'm never going to leave you Scout so you don't have to worry about us ever being seperated" she told him snuggling up to him even closer.
    Scout purrs happily as Kala snuggled even closer to him. "Good cause even if you did leave me I'd travel to the ends of the earth just to find you again. I don't think there's ever been a girl that I know that is as perfect as you are Kala. You have everything Kala, you're the love of my life, you're my angel" Scout said happily purring in her ear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout purrs happily as Kala snuggled even closer to him. "Good cause even if you did leave me I'd travel to the ends of the earth just to find you again. I don't think there's ever been a girl that I know that is as perfect as you are Kala. You have everything Kala, you're the love of my life, you're my angel" Scout said happily purring in her ear.
    "Aww Scout, I'm so happy that I make you so happy, Your so sweet and kind, your good looking and have really nice golden shiny sandy coloured fur, it's impossible to not like you and I'm so special to have you" she smiled feeling all tingly inside. She knew Scout was the one for her

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Aww Scout, I'm so happy that I make you so happy, Your so sweet and kind, your good looking and have really nice golden shiny sandy coloured fur, it's impossible to not like you and I'm so special to have you" she smiled feeling all tingly inside. She knew Scout was the one for her
    Scout smiles. He loved getting compliments especially from a girl as perfect as Kala. To Scout it seemed like she was a dream girl, the girl that Scout had been dreaming about all his life. He wanted to spend every waking minute by her side making her feel as happy as she made him. Scout never liked girls before he met Kala he thought they were gross but since the moment he saw Kala she made him change his mind. Kala was very far from gross. Kala was the most sweetest, cutest, Generous, caring, and loveliest lion he had ever met. And during his time before coming to the pridelands he had met a lot of cute lionesses but Kala had to be the best, you'd have to be a dimwitted fool to not love her. Her smile melted his heart each time he saw it and when ever she'd snuggle against Scout it just made Scout want to wrap his paws around her and never let her go. Scout was willing to fight and protect Kala by any means neccessary even if it meant dieing just too sure that she was safe. Scout thought she was way too good for him but still she felt special to be around him. No one had ever felt special being around Scout. A cub as cute as Kala was one of a kind her cuteness couldn't be duplicated that's how beautiful she was. Scout smiled lovingly back at her and pressed his nose lovingly on her's. Scout felt so happy he was at a loss for words on what to say to Kala.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout smiles. He loved getting compliments especially from a girl as perfect as Kala. To Scout it seemed like she was a dream girl, the girl that Scout had been dreaming about all his life. He wanted to spend every waking minute by her side making her feel as happy as she made him. Scout never liked girls before he met Kala he thought they were gross but since the moment he saw Kala she made him change his mind. Kala was very far from gross. Kala was the most sweetest, cutest, Generous, caring, and loveliest lion he had ever met. And during his time before coming to the pridelands he had met a lot of cute lionesses but Kala had to be the best, you'd have to be a dimwitted fool to not love her. Her smile melted his heart each time he saw it and when ever she'd snuggle against Scout it just made Scout want to wrap his paws around her and never let her go. Scout was willing to fight and protect Kala by any means neccessary even if it meant dieing just too sure that she was safe. Scout thought she was way too good for him but still she felt special to be around him. No one had ever felt special being around Scout. A cub as cute as Kala was one of a kind her cuteness couldn't be duplicated that's how beautiful she was. Scout smiled lovingly back at her and pressed his nose lovingly on her's. Scout felt so happy he was at a loss for words on what to say to Kala.
    Kala rubbed nosed with Scout affectionatly. Being with Scout meant the world to her, she knew that no matter what happened that she wanted to stay with Scout forever and if anything was to come between them for whatever reason she wouldn't give up til she had him back in her paws. Kala grabbed Scout's Paw and smiled happily, she rested her head on his and admired the view. "The view is so beautiful like your deep blue eyes" she told him lovingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala rubbed nosed with Scout affectionatly. Being with Scout meant the world to her, she knew that no matter what happened that she wanted to stay with Scout forever and if anything was to come between them for whatever reason she wouldn't give up til she had him back in her paws. Kala grabbed Scout's Paw and smiled happily, she rested her head on his and admired the view. "The view is so beautiful like your deep blue eyes" she told him lovingly.
    Scout smiled warmly as she rubbed noses with and rested her head on his shoulder. Kala's head felt so warm. Scout drags her closer gently with his paws and snuggles against her watching the night sky. "The view is very beautiful Kala it's not even half as beautiful as you are Kala." Scout said his deep blue eyes looking into Kala's eyes. He would never dream of letting anything happen to them Scout would always come back and beg her for forgiveness. Nothing would ever break Scout's love for Kala. He'd give her anything her heart desires. If he could he'd even cut off his paw for her cause she had all ready stolen his heart. Every moment Scout saw Kala he fell in love with her time after time after time. Kala was the most beautiful creature in the entire world. Scout wraps his tail around Kala's lovingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout smiled warmly as she rubbed noses with and rested her head on his shoulder. Kala's head felt so warm. Scout drags her closer gently with his paws and snuggles against her watching the night sky. "The view is very beautiful Kala it's not even half as beautiful as you are Kala." Scout said his deep blue eyes looking into Kala's eyes. He would never dream of letting anything happen to them Scout would always come back and beg her for forgiveness. Nothing would ever break Scout's love for Kala. He'd give her anything her heart desires. If he could he'd even cut off his paw for her cause she had all ready stolen his heart. Every moment Scout saw Kala he fell in love with her time after time after time. Kala was the most beautiful creature in the entire world. Scout wraps his tail around Kala's lovingly.
    Kala looked at Scout lovingly and wrapped her tail round hyiom effectionatly. Scout meant the world to her and she didn't care who knew it, everytime she woke to see Scout she still got the same butterfly feeling in her tummy that she did when they first spoke. She wouldn't ever let anything come between them or hurt her Scout. He was everything to her. "The sky is pretty but if it's not half as beautiful me then it doesn't even come close to how beautiful you are" she told him beaming happily with a loving smile in Scout's direction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala looked at Scout lovingly and wrapped her tail round hyiom effectionatly. Scout meant the world to her and she didn't care who knew it, everytime she woke to see Scout she still got the same butterfly feeling in her tummy that she did when they first spoke. She wouldn't ever let anything come between them or hurt her Scout. He was everything to her. "The sky is pretty but if it's not half as beautiful me then it doesn't even come close to how beautiful you are" she told him beaming happily with a loving smile in Scout's direction.
    Scout blushed when he hears what Kala said. And snuggled even more next to Kala so their fur was touching. How did Scout end up with somebody so beautiful Scout had to question himself. He thought he would never find a girl but instead found a girl like Kala Scout didn't know how he pulled off being with cutest lion cub ever. Nobody would ever lay one paw on Kala as long as Scout was alive. That was the promise he had made ever since he first saw her smile. Anyone who wanted to deal with Kala had to also deal with Scout. Nothing would ever seperate Kala from him. If Kala had to leave Pride Rock? He was coming with her. If Kala had died at that very moment Scout would die too. Because she was the whole world to him. No night sky in a bajillion years could ever be as bueatiful as Kala not even close. He kisses her passionately on the nose.