Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 312 of 443 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362412 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,240 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Katai nuzzles Twilight some more as he feels Twilight's kiss. He begins to purr softly as a wave of love and happiness runs through his body once more. He slowly begins to follow him but props his paw in front of his to stop him for a moment, "Twilight..." He looks at him deeply into his deep, blue eyes before moving closer to him. He purrs softly as he nuzzles against Twilight's chin before moving to his neck. He rubs his paw against his as he does this since he is enjoying it. He does it to mark Twilight with his last scents before they get cleaned off.

He pulls back slightly from Twilight and kisses him once more and moving round to his left ear, "I love you, Twi..." He purrs softly into his ear once more before kissing him again softly and lovingly.
    He felt Katai's paw in front of him looking over at him slightly confused for a moment about what he was trying to do; he looked into Katai's eyes as he looked into his.
    He closed his eyes and softly began to purr like many times before in the past day feeling Katai's muzzle softly rubbing against his before he moved to his neck. He softly nuzzled the top of his head with his head.
    He opened his eyes and smiled slightly still purring. He purred at Katai's words; the same words he had heard a few times during the night that continued to stay during the day.
    He purred feeling Katai kiss him and kissed him back before pulling back and smirking.
    "We must get cleaned up and head back ok" Twilight smirked padding under the water of the small waterfall above softly licking himself clean.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    He felt Katai's paw in front of him looking over at him slightly confused for a moment about what he was trying to do; he looked into Katai's eyes as he looked into his.
    He closed his eyes and softly began to purr like many times before in the past day feeling Katai's muzzle softly rubbing against his before he moved to his neck. He softly nuzzled the top of his head with his head.
    He opened his eyes and smiled slightly still purring. He purred at Katai's words; the same words he had heard a few times during the night that continued to stay during the day.
    He purred feeling Katai kiss him and kissed him back before pulling back and smirking.
    "We must get cleaned up and head back ok" Twilight smirked padding under the water of the small waterfall above softly licking himself clean.
    Katai purrs at ease as he feels Twilight nuzzle the top of his head and feels Twilight's kiss. He then listens to what Twilight has to say, "I think you may be right." He nods his head slightly and purrs at the sight of Twilight.

He pads under the waterfall and begins to lick himself clean. A smirk comes to his face as he looks down at Twilight, "Care to help?" He grins as he paws under his stomach and the parts he can't quite get to, "Don't worry, I shall return the favour." He smiles purring slightly.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout blushed at being called Sweet and Kind. "Yeah I know it too we're gonna grow old together Kala. I knew there was something about you the first time I saw you too. I got nervous too before I talked to you the first time I was so nervous I thought I'd throw up" Scout said.
    "Aww hehe" she giggled "I don't think I would of noticed or relised if you had thrown up infront of me" she joked. "I was that ill and weak and wondered what you must of thought" she told him quite sadly taking a small gulp not knowing what he'd say next.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    "Aww hehe" she giggled "I don't think I would of noticed or relised if you had thrown up infront of me" she joked. "I was that ill and weak and wondered what you must of thought" she told him quite sadly taking a small gulp not knowing what he'd say next.
    Scout licks her nose. "Well now you know how I feel Kala I've always felt that way about you that was why I was so nervous around you, you are the best Kala I don't know how you could possiblely get better." Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout licks her nose. "Well now you know how I feel Kala I've always felt that way about you that was why I was so nervous around you, you are the best Kala I don't know how you could possiblely get better." Scout said.
    (I think this pic kinda fits in with this roleplay and were were upto now - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...outandkala.jpg - thanks to Scorplion for it! )

Kala smiles. "I was nervous around you too, when I first saw you looking at me and you said hi, I thought you were looking and speaking to someone else and had to look round and check, that's how nervous I was" she told him nuzzling his chin ow knowing he loved her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (I think this pic kinda fits in with this roleplay and were were upto now - http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...outandkala.jpg - thanks to Scorplion for it! )

Kala smiles. "I was nervous around you too, when I first saw you looking at me and you said hi, I thought you were looking and speaking to someone else and had to look round and check, that's how nervous I was" she told him nuzzling his chin ow knowing he loved her.
    Scout purred softly as Kala nuzzled his chin. "A beautiful lion like you shouldn't be nervous" He said kissing her head. "There is no one who I'd rather look at or talk too then you" Scout said purring loudly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout purred softly as Kala nuzzled his chin. "A beautiful lion like you shouldn't be nervous" He said kissing her head. "There is no one who I'd rather look at or talk too then you" Scout said purring loudly.
    Kala smiled "I know that... NOW!" she told him "You had no reason to be nervous either" she said purring softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled "I know that... NOW!" she told him "You had no reason to be nervous either" she said purring softly.
    "Yeah I kinda did have a reason to be nervous you see back before I came to the pridelands I got turned down by a lot of girl not even remotely as beautiful as you. I never believed in love at first sight until I met u Kala."He said nuzzling her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I kinda did have a reason to be nervous you see back before I came to the pridelands I got turned down by a lot of girl not even remotely as beautiful as you. I never believed in love at first sight until I met u Kala."He said nuzzling her.
    Kala looked suprised and tilted her head to the side? "Really? Well there just silly not to be intrested in someone as handsome and sweet and kind as you are" she smiled nuzzling him back and licking his nose. "you don't have to worry about that any more" she purred.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala looked suprised and tilted her head to the side? "Really? Well there just silly not to be intrested in someone as handsome and sweet and kind as you are" she smiled nuzzling him back and licking his nose. "you don't have to worry about that any more" she purred.
    Scout purred back at Kala. She always knew the perfect thing to say to him. "Yeah, I know I don't have to worry about that now because right now I've got the most perfect girl that any guy could ask for" Scout said licking her nose back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout purred back at Kala. She always knew the perfect thing to say to him. "Yeah, I know I don't have to worry about that now because right now I've got the most perfect girl that any guy could ask for" Scout said licking her nose back.
    Kala smiled. "let's concentrate on our future together huh?" she asked with a small smirk, licking his nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Katai purrs at ease as he feels Twilight nuzzle the top of his head and feels Twilight's kiss. He then listens to what Twilight has to say, "I think you may be right." He nods his head slightly and purrs at the sight of Twilight.

He pads under the waterfall and begins to lick himself clean. A smirk comes to his face as he looks down at Twilight, "Care to help?" He grins as he paws under his stomach and the parts he can't quite get to, "Don't worry, I shall return the favour." He smiles purring slightly.
    Twilight raised his head feeling the water splash over his whole body softly licking at his side not wanting any scent of Katai left on him not wanting Shine to recognise the scent when they got back to Pride Rock.
    He droped his head hearing Katai's voice pawing away some of his mane from his face which once more involved his quiff. Smiling slightly to Katai he began licking his paw clean once more before looking at him again.
    "Ok I guess I can do that" Twilight replied smirking slightly wanting to get back as soon as he could knowing they were only increasing there suspicion by being away so long.
    He stooped low lying on his belly softly licking Katai's stomach feeling the water fall onto his head feeling the droplets of water drop off his fur onto his muzzle.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai smirks at Twilight as he watches him wash himself clean. He then tilts himself to the side a little to let Twilight lick his stomach clean. He licks his own paw as Twilight cleans the parts he can't get to. He raises his head slightly and laughs as he feels Twilight lick his stomach clean, "Haha. Once again you're beginning to tickle me and make me laugh." He smirks looking down to him before looking back up and back at Pride Rock. He thinks for a moment and doesn't say anything at all - he remains quiet.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight smiled hearing Katai talk continuing to softly lick around Katai's underside trying to get all his scent off of him still catching wiffs of himself on him.
    He softly continued to lick around hearing Katai go quiet. He looked up at Katai stopping for a moment and tilting his head knowing in someway he felt like he did; want to get back.
    "You ok?" he questioned standing back up onto all fours again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai turns his head away for a moment thinking once more. He then looks back towards Twilight. He doesn't speak for now but talks aloud to himself in his head, "Why do we have to keep things so secret? I love Twi - I still love Asha. He still loves Shine and he loves me." He then sighs softly and thinks again, "Won't it just be best to stay truthful about it all and then we won't have to do it in secret all the time."

He then shakes his head and blinks. He responds to Twilight's question, "Yeah, sure I am... I was just -- thinking about -- something."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled. "let's concentrate on our future together huh?" she asked with a small smirk, licking his nose.
    Scout picked up her paws gently. "There is nothing that I'd rather think about more then our future together Kala. I feel like I'm the happiest cub in the world and it's all because you Kala I would rather die then be without you for a single second. Every where I look I see your smiling face. You're all I think about Kala 24/7." Scout said licking her nose back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ok cool I guess" Twilight said confused looking up at Katai knowing that he wasn't ok at all but remained standing in the falling water softly licking at his own leg thinking what possibly could be wrong.
    "I can't wait to get back" he said between a lick "Can't wait to get back with Shine...I know shes been missing me and wondering where the heck I've actually been" he said looking up shaking his mane and body pawing at his mane once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ok cool I guess" Twilight said confused looking up at Katai knowing that he wasn't ok at all but remained standing in the falling water softly licking at his own leg thinking what possibly could be wrong.
    "I can't wait to get back" he said between a lick "Can't wait to get back with Shine...I know shes been missing me and wondering where the heck I've actually been" he said looking up shaking his mane and body pawing at his mane once more.
    Katai turns away for a few moments just wishing he'd tell Twilight. He licks at his own paw for a few moments before sighing softly and turning back around knowing that it's best to actually just say it instead of goofing around.

"I am ok it's just that I haven't really received any love or attention from Asha in god knows how long. She always away and to be honest, today and yesterday were both big, meaningful things to me. I'm going to miss them." His ears drop to the side of his head, "What I'm trying to ask here is why... why don't we just be truthful about it and tell them? We can't go on like this forever Twi. I know it. We both love eachother yet we love our lionesses as well - our love will soon fade out if we had to keep going off like this. We should just let them all know the truth."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well Asha has to look after all those cubs after your extremly active love stuff and her just being maybe a little too active there" Twilight replied looking up at Katai; water dripping off his furs and mane in heavy ammounts.
    "But Katai I don't want to tell I mean I don't want to lose Shine if she thinks I'm like that I mean shes going to kill me knowing that I went away all that time yesterday when I should of been with her you know...maybe we should keep it as a secret thing I find it more loving you know...makes it more exciting and all that" he said tilting his head shaking it once more sending water into the air.
    "Look Katai I rather keep this thing quiet...I don't know how I will feel after this...I don't want to end up not loving both you and Shine cause the feeling will go...and I don't want that" he said turning around padding out of the waterfall shaking himself once more sighing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well Asha has to look after all those cubs after your extremly active love stuff and her just being maybe a little too active there" Twilight replied looking up at Katai; water dripping off his furs and mane in heavy ammounts.
    "But Katai I don't want to tell I mean I don't want to lose Shine if she thinks I'm like that I mean shes going to kill me knowing that I went away all that time yesterday when I should of been with her you know...maybe we should keep it as a secret thing I find it more loving you know...makes it more exciting and all that" he said tilting his head shaking it once more sending water into the air.
    "Look Katai I rather keep this thing quiet...I don't know how I will feel after this...I don't want to end up not loving both you and Shine cause the feeling will go...and I don't want that" he said turning around padding out of the waterfall shaking himself once more sighing.
    "Yeah I figured you'd say something like that." Katai sighs sadly and turns away starting to walk off in the opposite direction with his head down. His tail flicked slightly as he thinks about the previous day before and how much he loved it.

"I don't know though -- I mean, they already knew we were close friends as it is. I just thought they'd understand."