Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 311 of 443 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,220 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout takes her paws gently in his. "I would never dream of having you wander around by yourself. You're the world to me Kala and I don't wanna stay up every second of the day worrying if you're ok or not. We're going to find him together I don't wanna leave your sight It would make the journey be fun anyway if both of us went together". Scout said licking her nose.
    Kala smiled holding Scouts paws and nuzzling him softly. "I wouldn't want it any other way Scout" she smiled staring into his eyes lovingly. "Sunlight can't be far... I mean surely he can't be that hard to find... can he?" she asked curiously

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala smiled holding Scouts paws and nuzzling him softly. "I wouldn't want it any other way Scout" she smiled staring into his eyes lovingly. "Sunlight can't be far... I mean surely he can't be that hard to find... can he?" she asked curiously
    "Nah and besides the farther we go the more time we get to walk together I could walk with you to the ends of the earth" Scout said wrapping his tail around Kala affectionately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled that was the sweetest thing Kala had ever had anyone say to her... she looked up at Scout and nuzzled into his main, time had seemed to stop and she felt the moment could never end! After some time, Kala sat down... "Let's rest here a while" she smiled. Every moment she had Scout by her side she felt as though she'd never be said and was the happiest lioness alive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled that was the sweetest thing Kala had ever had anyone say to her... she looked up at Scout and nuzzled into his main, time had seemed to stop and she felt the moment could never end! After some time, Kala sat down... "Let's rest here a while" she smiled. Every moment she had Scout by her side she felt as though she'd never be said and was the happiest lioness alive.
    "Good Idea" Scout said sitting down. He cuddled against her snow white fur. "I love you so much Kala" He said purring and nuzzling her fur.

Dusty and Ballard watched from a distance.

Ballard: How romantic!

Dusty:Yuck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I love you too Scout" Kala smiled happily nuzzling softly into his fur whilst resting her head on his back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I love you too Scout" Kala smiled happily nuzzling softly into his fur whilst resting her head on his back.
    Scout smiled as she nuzzled her head into his fur and then rests her head on his back."It's getting a little late we could start our search for Sunlight in the morning" Scout said with a tiny yawn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I guess your right" Kala said looking round and noticing it was getting quite dark. "that would be fine, for as long as I'm with you I'll be happy" she smiled licking him on the nose and resting her head on him once again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I guess your right" Kala said looking round and noticing it was getting quite dark. "that would be fine, for as long as I'm with you I'll be happy" she smiled licking him on the nose and resting her head on him once again.
    Scout smiled as she licked him on the nose and rests her head on him. "Can Life get any better then this" Scout's mind asked him he snuggled closer to her and rested his head near her nice warm fur.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala closed her eyes with happiness "this is the life - it couldn't be any better if we wanted it to be" she smiled. "When I'm with you time just flies yet at the same time it's like everythings stopped. I could stay in this moment forever" she beamed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala closed her eyes with happiness "this is the life - it couldn't be any better if we wanted it to be" she smiled. "When I'm with you time just flies yet at the same time it's like everythings stopped. I could stay in this moment forever" she beamed.
    "Me too When we find Starlight I'm gonna give him a big old hug if it weren't for him I never would have met the most amazing, cutest, most beautiful creature that I have ever seen. I owe Starlight my life because Kala you are my life". He purred.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala blushed under her snow white fur. "Awwwwww Scout, that's so sweet, Since I first sore you, I knew there was something special there, I'm just glad you didn't give up on me when the heat was too much for me whilst Sunlight was looking after me" she told him giving him the biggest hug in the world. "I don't wanna ever let go of you now" she purred softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala blushed under her snow white fur. "Awwwwww Scout, that's so sweet, Since I first sore you, I knew there was something special there, I'm just glad you didn't give up on me when the heat was too much for me whilst Sunlight was looking after me" she told him giving him the biggest hug in the world. "I don't wanna ever let go of you now" she purred softly.
    Scout purred. He wrapped his paws around her giving her a giant hug as well. Scout felt so safe in Kala's arms. He licked her nose. "Now what kinda boyfriend would I be if I gave up on ya when the heat was too much for you?" Scout asks lovingly,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout purred. He wrapped his paws around her giving her a giant hug as well. Scout felt so safe in Kala's arms. He licked her nose. "Now what kinda boyfriend would I be if I gave up on ya when the heat was too much for you?" Scout asks lovingly,
    "Not a very good one" Kala giggled. "But back then we didn't know each other, let alone be girlfriend and boyfriend, we'd only seen each other briefly so I wasn't sure what to think" she told him keeping her paws round him. She loved every minute with Scout especially when he was in her paws of she was in his. The closer they were the happier, safer and more relaxed she felt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not a very good one" Kala giggled. "But back then we didn't know each other, let alone be girlfriend and boyfriend, we'd only seen each other briefly so I wasn't sure what to think" she told him keeping her paws round him. She loved every minute with Scout especially when he was in her paws of she was in his. The closer they were the happier, safer and more relaxed she felt.
    "Well I stayed with you because even though we weren't dating yet I wanted to be your side to show you how much I really wanted to start" He purred as she kept her paws around him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I stayed with you because even though we weren't dating yet I wanted to be your side to show you how much I really wanted to start" He purred as she kept her paws around him.
    Kala smiled "I'm glad you did do too, Your so special to me Scout, I love you and I never wanna loose you" she told him closing her eyes and she nuzzled him lovingly and continued to purr softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout got real close to her and gave her a loving nuzzle back. A shooting star passes. "Look Kala a shooting star. I would have made a wish but the wish I would have made has all ready come true you're my little shooting star" Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout got real close to her and gave her a loving nuzzle back. A shooting star passes. "Look Kala a shooting star. I would have made a wish but the wish I would have made has all ready come true you're my little shooting star" Scout said.
    Kala's smile beamed happily, anyone could tell how happy she was, she couldn't hide or deny the fact how happy she was and she loved getting compliments from Scout! "Aww Scout, That's so pretty" she smiled as she watched the shooting star "My wish would be for you to be my boyfriend and you already are" she smiled beaming ear to ear, happily and joyfully. "I couldn't be any more happier if I tried, you mean the world to me Scout, You ARE my world" she told him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala's smile beamed happily, anyone could tell how happy she was, she couldn't hide or deny the fact how happy she was and she loved getting compliments from Scout! "Aww Scout, That's so pretty" she smiled as she watched the shooting star "My wish would be for you to be my boyfriend and you already are" she smiled beaming ear to ear, happily and joyfully. "I couldn't be any more happier if I tried, you mean the world to me Scout, You ARE my world" she told him.
    "You're my world too Kala no one is ever going to seperate me from you no matter what happens we will always be together now and forever. And there is no one who I'd rather be around with then you. I didn't know what love even was until I met you." Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You're my world too Kala no one is ever going to seperate me from you no matter what happens we will always be together now and forever. And there is no one who I'd rather be around with then you. I didn't know what love even was until I met you." Scout said.
    "aww your the sweetest and most kindest lion I have ever met" she told him. "we will always be together from now on, I just know it!" she smiled. "I didn't know what love was either until i met you, as soon as i sore you for the very first time, i knew there was something there, i was too weak to understand it, but during the time i talked to you in the beginning, I'd get nervous around you especially whilst speaking to you and I've have a funny feeling inside, like butterflies in my belly" she told him... "but not really butterflies" she joked giggling softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "aww your the sweetest and most kindest lion I have ever met" she told him. "we will always be together from now on, I just know it!" she smiled. "I didn't know what love was either until i met you, as soon as i sore you for the very first time, i knew there was something there, i was too weak to understand it, but during the time i talked to you in the beginning, I'd get nervous around you especially whilst speaking to you and I've have a funny feeling inside, like butterflies in my belly" she told him... "but not really butterflies" she joked giggling softly.
    Scout blushed at being called Sweet and Kind. "Yeah I know it too we're gonna grow old together Kala. I knew there was something about you the first time I saw you too. I got nervous too before I talked to you the first time I was so nervous I thought I'd throw up" Scout said.