Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 310 of 443 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360410 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,200 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout smiled at Kala's words Scout felt like he was at the top of the world and there was no one who could bring Scout down. Scout hugged her back as Kala hugged him. Hugging her felt so good he didn't know if he ever wanted to let Kala go. "I wanna spend every single waking minute of my life with you too" Scout said with a purr hugging her even tighter. "Let's go make the necklace for Sunshine and then we can go spend some quality time with each other." Scout said rubbing noses with her with a laugh.
    Kala smiled and hugged Scout tighter, but not too tight so she squahed him. She was the happiest she had ever been and no one could put a downer on her. Kala purred back "I'd like to spend some quality time together" she smirked with a little giggle "so let's get making this necklace for Sunshine" she grinned happily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala smiled and hugged Scout tighter, but not too tight so she squahed him. She was the happiest she had ever been and no one could put a downer on her. Kala purred back "I'd like to spend some quality time together" she smirked with a little giggle "so let's get making this necklace for Sunshine" she grinned happily.
    "Your wish is my command Princess" Scout said with a smile as Kala hugged him. Nobody had ever hugged Scout like that before it made him feel so different like he was loved like he was special no one had ever made him feel special before in all his life. And her saying She'd like to spend some qualtiy time with him Scout felt like if it was ever possible to die from being too happy Scout would have died a long, long, time ago. "Well let's get to it" Scout said hugging her back and then dragging her gently toward where he made the necklace for Kala. Scout had all ready started on it a little. "It's very easy to do Kala in fact so easy how about you just watch I'll tell Sunshine it was all you who made it." Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Your wish is my command Princess" Scout said with a smile as Kala hugged him. Nobody had ever hugged Scout like that before it made him feel so different like he was loved like he was special no one had ever made him feel special before in all his life. And her saying She'd like to spend some qualtiy time with him Scout felt like if it was ever possible to die from being too happy Scout would have died a long, long, time ago. "Well let's get to it" Scout said hugging her back and then dragging her gently toward where he made the necklace for Kala. Scout had all ready started on it a little. "It's very easy to do Kala in fact so easy how about you just watch I'll tell Sunshine it was all you who made it." Scout said.
    Kala smiled. "We can't not give you no credit for it, We'll tell sunshine, it was my idea, and we both made it" she smiled hugging Scout again. She felt like she was on top of the world. Scout had been so nice to her since she had met him. She was glad all her energy had come back and she'd finally got used to the warmer weather. Kala licked Scout on the nose. "What we gunna use to make this necklace for Sunshine then?" she asked curiously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout kinda lost thought when Kala kissed him on the nose and just stood there laughing with a sheepish grin on his face for a few minutes. But then he comes back to reality to what she just said. "Ohhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhh follow me" Scout said. He walked over to the back of the cave where he had a number of things sorted out. There were a few weeds, rocks and stones. "Well the necklaces I make are just made with weeds so it go around your neck and stones and rocks for welll,,,,, decoration I guess. It's not too fancy but it'll work. I have been making this for a day now so we can take this to Sunlight whenever you want" Scout said giving her a small kiss back on the nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout kinda lost thought when Kala kissed him on the nose and just stood there laughing with a sheepish grin on his face for a few minutes. But then he comes back to reality to what she just said. "Ohhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhh follow me" Scout said. He walked over to the back of the cave where he had a number of things sorted out. There were a few weeds, rocks and stones. "Well the necklaces I make are just made with weeds so it go around your neck and stones and rocks for welll,,,,, decoration I guess. It's not too fancy but it'll work. I have been making this for a day now so we can take this to Sunlight whenever you want" Scout said giving her a small kiss back on the nose.
    Kala beamed happily as Scout laughed sheepishly. Kala happily padded along following Scout until they got to the cave. Kala smiled. "It'll be Great, Sunlight's gunna love it" she beamed swishing her tail from side to side before putting her paw print on the stone, so Sunlight would remember her as long as he had the necklace. "There, I think that's complete now" she said admiring the necklace.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala beamed happily as Scout laughed sheepishly. Kala happily padded along following Scout until they got to the cave. Kala smiled. "It'll be Great, Sunlight's gunna love it" she beamed swishing her tail from side to side before putting her paw print on the stone, so Sunlight would remember her as long as he had the necklace. "There, I think that's complete now" she said admiring the necklace.
    Scout couldn't believe he forgot to mark Kala's stone with his paw print now she'd probably end up forgetting him. He gently takes the necklace off Kala and puts his paw print on her necklace. And then puts it back around her neck. "Sorry about that Kala I just wanted to make your necklace perfect. The perfect necklace, for the perfect girl." Scout said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout couldn't believe he forgot to mark Kala's stone with his paw print now she'd probably end up forgetting him. He gently takes the necklace off Kala and puts his paw print on her necklace. And then puts it back around her neck. "Sorry about that Kala I just wanted to make your necklace perfect. The perfect necklace, for the perfect girl." Scout said with a smile.
    Kala smiled. "aww thanks Scout" she beamed happily. "but I'll never forget you, I wanna spend all my life with you" she smiled hugging him. "The necklace is perfect... like the person who made it for me" she smiled giving Scout a wink as she admired the addtion to her necklace.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled. "aww thanks Scout" she beamed happily. "but I'll never forget you, I wanna spend all my life with you" she smiled hugging him. "The necklace is perfect... like the person who made it for me" she smiled giving Scout a wink as she admired the addtion to her necklace.
    Scout hugged her so tightly and so suddenly it almost knocked her over. Scout had never heard anyone say those words to him. ANd hearing the one person who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with say that made Scout feel so happy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout hugged her so tightly and so suddenly it almost knocked her over. Scout had never heard anyone say those words to him. ANd hearing the one person who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with say that made Scout feel so happy.
    Kala smiled as she wobbled and managed to stay up-right. She hugged Scout tightly back, licked his noce, kissed his head and the nuzzled into him softly, cuddling and snuggling into him. He was so special to her and she never wanted to loose him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled as she wobbled and managed to stay up-right. She hugged Scout tightly back, licked his noce, kissed his head and the nuzzled into him softly, cuddling and snuggling into him. He was so special to her and she never wanted to loose him.
    "Sorry about that" Scout said as he saw her wobble. Scout purred in contentment. This could have been the best day ever in Scout's young life. He Just wanted to hang onto her forever. Scout looked around the birds were singing happily. All the animals through out the prideland seemed to be falling in love. Scout purred again as Kala snuggeled into his warm fur. He smiled nonstop. Scout couldn't believe this was really happening it was like a nice dream. "If this is a dream I hope I never wake up." Scout said to himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    "Jaini is a lil' bugger more like." Katai smirks to him before swishing his tail about slightly, "I still love him to bits though just as I love you." He purrs softly before padding towards the den with Twilight and looking at the flowing water.
    "Jaini is no bugger at least not in my point of view to be honest" Twilight shrugged smiling slightly as he continued to pad towards the den which wasn't so far away now hearing the splashing of the little mini waterfall that was there.
    "You know I love you as well" he said smiling slightly before looking ahead once more.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Jaini is no bugger at least not in my point of view to be honest" Twilight shrugged smiling slightly as he continued to pad towards the den which wasn't so far away now hearing the splashing of the little mini waterfall that was there.
    "You know I love you as well" he said smiling slightly before looking ahead once more.
    "Jaini can be a good little cub most of the time... I believe in him." Katai smiles to Twilight as he looks behind him once more. He looks back towards his and Twilight's rear end and swishes his tail around slightly momentarily touching his tail with Twilight's before looking back towards the den and waterfall, "This was just the start of our love life, Twi. I remember it well." He momentarily purrs softly into Twilight's ear as they both stood before the waterfall and kisses him softly and lovingly.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sorry about that" Scout said as he saw her wobble. Scout purred in contentment. This could have been the best day ever in Scout's young life. He Just wanted to hang onto her forever. Scout looked around the birds were singing happily. All the animals through out the prideland seemed to be falling in love. Scout purred again as Kala snuggeled into his warm fur. He smiled nonstop. Scout couldn't believe this was really happening it was like a nice dream. "If this is a dream I hope I never wake up." Scout said to himself.
    Kala smiled "Don't be sorry, I never fell" she giggled sticking her tongue out at him jokingly before licking his nose. Kala looked round and swished her tail happily, she had a smile on her face as she always did with Scout and was quite content where she was listening to the birds sing. Kala thought for a moment. "Hmm Maybe we best go find Sunlight and give him his necklace now" she smiled. "Then we can spend some more quality time together" she smirked with a cheeky little wink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled "Don't be sorry, I never fell" she giggled sticking her tongue out at him jokingly before licking his nose. Kala looked round and swished her tail happily, she had a smile on her face as she always did with Scout and was quite content where she was listening to the birds sing. Kala thought for a moment. "Hmm Maybe we best go find Sunlight and give him his necklace now" she smiled. "Then we can spend some more quality time together" she smirked with a cheeky little wink.
    Scout got up so quickly to give the necklace to Sunlight after he heard those words at the end he was like a flash. There was nothing that Scout would love more then quality time with the preetiest cub he had ever met in his whole life. "There is nothing that could make this day better" Scout thought out loud.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled as Scout thought out loud, she paused for a moment "hmm... where dya think he got too" she asked curiously and slightly worried. what if they couldn't find him again? what if he'd forgotten the cub he had looked after... i mean she never even said goodbye to him or told him where she was going. she started to panic... what if he didn't like her?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled as Scout thought out loud, she paused for a moment "hmm... where dya think he got too" she asked curiously and slightly worried. what if they couldn't find him again? what if he'd forgotten the cub he had looked after... i mean she never even said goodbye to him or told him where she was going. she started to panic... what if he didn't like her?
    Scout nuzzles her softly as she started to panic. "If he didn't like you why do you think he saved your life I mean look at you Kala who couldn't like you." Scout said. "I'm sure we're gonna find him I don't care if we have to walk all across the world we're going to find Sunlight and I'm not gonna rest until I do." Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    "Jaini can be a good little cub most of the time... I believe in him." Katai smiles to Twilight as he looks behind him once more. He looks back towards his and Twilight's rear end and swishes his tail around slightly momentarily touching his tail with Twilight's before looking back towards the den and waterfall, "This was just the start of our love life, Twi. I remember it well." He momentarily purrs softly into Twilight's ear as they both stood before the waterfall and kisses him softly and lovingly.
    "Yeah Jaini's going to do you proud no doubt thats for sure" Twilight replied thinking of what Jaini could possibly be like when he was fully grown up; he smiled slightly at the thought as they reached the waterfall and the den once more.
    He felt Katai's tail touch his and smiled slightly getting into ther water.
    "I remember it well as well" he smiled kissing Katai back softly pulling back to walk under the little waterfall to clean himself off.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Yeah Jaini's going to do you proud no doubt thats for sure" Twilight replied thinking of what Jaini could possibly be like when he was fully grown up; he smiled slightly at the thought as they reached the waterfall and the den once more.
    He felt Katai's tail touch his and smiled slightly getting into ther water.
    "I remember it well as well" he smiled kissing Katai back softly pulling back to walk under the little waterfall to clean himself off.
    Katai nuzzles Twilight some more as he feels Twilight's kiss. He begins to purr softly as a wave of love and happiness runs through his body once more. He slowly begins to follow him but props his paw in front of his to stop him for a moment, "Twilight..." He looks at him deeply into his deep, blue eyes before moving closer to him. He purrs softly as he nuzzles against Twilight's chin before moving to his neck. He rubs his paw against his as he does this since he is enjoying it. He does it to mark Twilight with his last scents before they get cleaned off.

He pulls back slightly from Twilight and kisses him once more and moving round to his left ear, "I love you, Twi..." He purrs softly into his ear once more before kissing him again softly and lovingly.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout nuzzles her softly as she started to panic. "If he didn't like you why do you think he saved your life I mean look at you Kala who couldn't like you." Scout said. "I'm sure we're gonna find him I don't care if we have to walk all across the world we're going to find Sunlight and I'm not gonna rest until I do." Scout said.
    "I guess your right Scout" she smiled happily... he always knew what to say and how to cheer her up. Kala nuzzled Scout softly... his determination to find Sunlight with her made her all the more happy and in love with him. "Your so special Scout, I mean you don't have to come with me to find him, but it would be awfully nice of you and I would enjoy your compony" she said beaming happily with joy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I guess your right Scout" she smiled happily... he always knew what to say and how to cheer her up. Kala nuzzled Scout softly... his determination to find Sunlight with her made her all the more happy and in love with him. "Your so special Scout, I mean you don't have to come with me to find him, but it would be awfully nice of you and I would enjoy your compony" she said beaming happily with joy
    Scout takes her paws gently in his. "I would never dream of having you wander around by yourself. You're the world to me Kala and I don't wanna stay up every second of the day worrying if you're ok or not. We're going to find him together I don't wanna leave your sight It would make the journey be fun anyway if both of us went together". Scout said licking her nose.