Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 307 of 443 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,140 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't mind Kat...do what you wish with your lioness" he purred panting slightly still looking over at Katai once more.
    "We better get cleaned up and head back though once we do....don't want the others to get really worried about us afteral" he smiled.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, I guess... we've been out well over 24 hours as it is." Katai glances out the den before walking up to Twilight and mounting over him, "Well Twi, I hope you enjoy one of our last most loving moments - for the day at least." He smiles to him lovingly before licking the side of his face purring slightly. He does exactly the same things Twilight had to him.

A few minutes later, he lets go of Twilight's scruff just like he did to him and roars softly. He collapses down on Twilight's back and pants loudly.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well we just use the oh Katai took me for a long tour of some of the places he found and we didn't have the energy to travel back excuse" he purred softly looking over at Katai.
    "Well of course I'm going to enjoy it" he smirked looking over his shoulder at him purring softly "We will do this again someday...its no the end yet" he smiled resting his head on his paws purring.

sometime later

Twilight roars softly as well being held in place as Katai grabbed his scruff feeling him collapse onto his back.
    He purred loudly and nuzzled him softly.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The end will never come Twi, trust me." Katai purrs louder than he did before. He takes long deep breaths before nuzzling the back of Twilight's neck once more, "We both love eachother and no-one is gonna even get in the way of that, never." He whispers the last word into his ear remaining on Twilight's back.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know" Twilight purred softly resting his head on his paws for a moment scratching his cheek softly with a unsheathed claw for a moment.
    "Think we better get cleaned up and head back now though" he sighed slightly purring softly still.
    "It was a nice way to finish things off for now...time to head back to are normal lives till then" he smiled slightly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "I know" Twilight purred softly resting his head on his paws for a moment scratching his cheek softly with a unsheathed claw for a moment.
    "Think we better get cleaned up and head back now though" he sighed slightly purring softly still.
    "It was a nice way to finish things off for now...time to head back to are normal lives till then" he smiled slightly.
    "Yeah, sad thoughts but y'know, we can do this anytime when we're alone." He winks to Twilight before slowly lifting himself up off Twilight's back and yawning once more. He flicks his tail slightly before padding around Twilight and smiling to him. He purrs and licks his muzzle as he stands straight in front of him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    (Well it seems like Kala has gone off with Scout now so I'll stop RPing Sunlight for now anyway. )

(For LKS...)
    {She's had a long long long sleep and gained her energy back - she'll be back to find Sunlight though don't you worry }

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((well, um, it would be nice ta RP Dafina with someone. *cough*))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    ((well, um, it would be nice ta RP Dafina with someone. *cough*))
    {Funnily enough I was thinking the same thing Mizani - where's Dafina at at the mo?}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    {Funnily enough I was thinking the same thing Mizani - where's Dafina at at the mo?}
    Scout and Kara continued to walk through the pride rock.

"Who was that lion that rescued you yesterday do you remember his name? My sister wanted me to ask you about him. She has like one of the biggest crushes I have ever seen on him so what would you like to see first there's just so much to see around this place". Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: She's some where in a field of grass near Priderock))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {Okay Mizani here goes... }

Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout and Kara continued to walk through the pride rock.

"Who was that lion that rescued you yesterday do you remember his name? My sister wanted me to ask you about him. She has like one of the biggest crushes I have ever seen on him so what would you like to see first there's just so much to see around this place". Scout said.
    (Psst KaLa not Kara )

"oooh you mean Sunlight? Yea I remember his name, I remember his name because he was nice to me, looking after me" she smiled. "You see where I have a crescent moon between my eyes? well he has a sun, i hope he didn't notice my moon, as he was saying there was a lion with a crescent moon he didn't like..." she said shuffling her paws. "I dunno, where you wanna go? You know this place far better than I do" she smiled.
    She then noticed Dafina, a similar colour to her and a big smile came across her face. she ran upto her as she wasn't far from her "Hi, I'm Kala, Who are you?" she beamed happily - glad to see someone with a smiliar white-ish colour fur like her own.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {Okay Mizani here goes... }

(Psst KaLa not Kara )

"oooh you mean Sunlight? Yea I remember his name, I remember his name because he was nice to me, looking after me" she smiled. "You see where I have a crescent moon between my eyes? well he has a sun, i hope he didn't notice my moon, as he was saying there was a lion with a crescent moon he didn't like..." she said shuffling her paws. "I dunno, where you wanna go? You know this place far better than I do" she smiled.
    She then noticed Dafina, a similar colour to her and a big smile came across her face. she ran upto her as she wasn't far from her "Hi, I'm Kala, Who are you?" she beamed happily - glad to see someone with a smiliar white-ish colour fur like her own.
    Scout was about to say something but Kala seeing this other lion Scout didn't want to interfere Scout just crouched low to the ground feeling unwanted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout was about to say something but Kala seeing this other lion Scout didn't want to interfere Scout just crouched low to the ground feeling unwanted.
    Kala looked back at Scout "Scout what's wrong?" she said lowering her ears. "Scout come meet this new lion with me" she smiled. She liked Scout a lot, the last thing she wanted was for him to feel unwanted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala looked back at Scout "Scout what's wrong?" she said lowering her ears. "Scout come meet this new lion with me" she smiled. She liked Scout a lot, the last thing she wanted was for him to feel unwanted.
    Scout looked around and smiled and followed her. He walked up to this new lion. "Hi my name's uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Scout." Scout said. He was never really too good talking with adults.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout looked around and smiled and followed her. He walked up to this new lion. "Hi my name's uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Scout." Scout said. He was never really too good talking with adults.
    Kala smiled and wrapped her tail round him as he approacher her. She was curious to know more about this new lioness as she wasn't a golden colour like most lions and lionesses round here, but more of a beige colour like her snow white self.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled and wrapped her tail round him as he approacher her. She was curious to know more about this new lioness as she wasn't a golden colour like most lions and lionesses round here, but more of a beige colour like her snow white self.
    Scout smiled happily as Kala wrapped her tail around him. Like Kala Scout was really curious about this lion himself. She looked almost identical to an older Kala.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    ((ooc: Morning already?))
    The sun was slowly dragging it massive firely self into the sky, and its early rise brought light and warmth to the Pridelands. Animals emerged from their homes, and birds let their wonderous songs float across the air. A large droplet of dew clung to a vibrant green grass blade, and another smaller droplet, slid down to merge with it, causing the dew drop to fall onto a lioness's dusty brown coat.
    Dafina had gone for an early morning stroll, and she found herself in a field of wet grass. Her fur became wetter as she ventured out of the grasses, and she stopped to groom herself when she was out.
    Lifting her head up, she began to wonder about the two new lions she'd seen yesterday. The cub had seemed to have a certain attraction to the orange cub, who's name apparently was Scout. The adult had appeared to have been looking for something, probably the King.

Her creamy beige paws leading her to a waterhole, Dafina wondered where the two lions were right now.
    Kovujin looked up from the other side of the waterhole, And noticed another figure now on the otherside, It was a lioness, Almost his age, Maybe younger he couldn't tell from the distance that he had from him to her now.

[i]Well.. Theres someone in this Pride, Only person I've seen in two days now(idk if its two days >_> Sorry if its not, Just forget the two days if its not xP) A part of Kovujin wanted to walk over and meet her, But another part of him told him to stay away from her, Girls only meant one thing - Trouble.

He had believed this as a cub for a very, Very long time. And he found it still true till today, All the while he continued to stare at the Lioness, He wondered if she had noticed he was there yet.. Probably not, Not many people noticed him, No one really cared about him or did anything for him so why worry eh?

He let out a slight sigh and started to walk around the edge of the Waterhole and came to an abrupt halt not to far away from the lioness, But it was a quite distance away from her, He only got close enough so she could hear him talking, And when he spoke, he made sure not to make direct contact with her, From his old Pride, It was a sign of rudeness for a male to make direct eye contact with another Female of the Pride, For the Females were... Actually Superior in the Pride, The queen ruled over what the King wanted to do, And this was weird beyond the other Pride of Lions that were out there for the Males were dominant, Not the Female.

"Umm.. Hello, I'm kind of new here, You're probably not, And I was wondering.. If I could get some kind of directions as to where to find everything" Kovujin questioned her, Still not looking at the lioness, he was instead looking at the ground before him.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout smiled happily as Kala wrapped her tail around him. Like Kala Scout was really curious about this lion himself. She looked almost identical to an older Kala.
    Kala smiled as Scout smiled. She was always happy to see him happy, Kala looked up at the new lion that had approached this Mysterious Lioness, Since Kala had approached her, it was like something had triggered other lions to come see. "Hi, I'm Kala - who are you?" she asked Kovujin. Kala always liked to meet new lions and lionesses, which could sometimes get her into trouble as she expects everyone to be as friendly as her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dafina watched as a lion talked to her from across the waterhole. Before she was about to reply, two small cubs she's seen from before appeared out of no where. Where are all these lions coming from? I hate a crowd.

Observing the lion, she saw his smile and the way he approached her. He was one of those lions who were polite. To polite. They often didn't have a correct view of reality, and some never left their small perfect sheltered world.
    Looking at the two cubs, they wore cub-ish like grins that invaded most of their face. She sighed, deciding to reply, not liking the fact there was one lion on one side with a sheepish smile, and two cubs on the other with happy smiles that made her feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Where did you all come from eh? You guys don't look like moles, so you couldn't have come out from a hole"

Dafina meant this as a joke of course, but she hoped that the cubs would understand.