Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 306 of 443 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,120 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala smiled. She felt safe with this cub. Even though she'd only know him a while, she felt she'd known him alot longer, now she'd spoke to him. "I guess, but where i come from, every lion's just white, white, white" she giggled. "That's probably why I like your shiny golden fur. It's new to me and It's more golden that the other lions" she smiled.
    "Thanks Kala" Scout said. Obviously taking pride in his silky golden fur. "So you wanna hang out I could show you around, but of course if you're still not doing too well or don't wanna hang out with me I understand." Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    "Thanks Kala" Scout said. Obviously taking pride in his silky golden fur. "So you wanna hang out I could show you around, but of course if you're still not doing too well or don't wanna hang out with me I understand." Scout said.
    Kala smiled. "Sure we can hang out, I'm just hoping to get some sleep tonight first" she smiled resting her head on the ground. "Tomorrow we can right?" she said closing her eyes eyes sleepily and yawning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled. "Sure we can hang out, I'm just hoping to get some sleep tonight first" she smiled resting her head on the ground. "Tomorrow we can right?" she said closing her eyes eyes sleepily and yawning.
    Scout smiled. He figured it may be best to leave her be and let her sleep. Scout walks over to the side of the den and falls asleep next to Dusty and Ballard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout smiled. He figured it may be best to leave her be and let her sleep. Scout walks over to the side of the den and falls asleep next to Dusty and Ballard.
    *cut to morning*

As the sun rose, Kala was still sleeping heavily. She was so heavily sleeping that she wasn't moving a muscle. It was hard to tell wether she was alive or not...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: I forgot I RP'ed Here xP I just looked on the Character Signup thread and saw my name >_> I'm trying to get active in all my RP's again :X, Also NTP I think you can't just keep making a new day when ever you want, Some people need more time to RP, This RP has one time for every Character in the RP so you have to wait till everyone is done RP'ing from a point then on to switch to a new day, Because someone might have been doing something during the night or day when ever and then you skip forwards and it can sometimes be annoying >_>))

Kovujin walked from the darkness of the den of Pride Rock, The sun was glazing in the sky (I hope its morning, If not then don't worry about it ) He stretched his forepaws lazily and yawned opening his maw wide, His sharp leonine like teeth glinted in the sun as his yawn soon developed into a roar. He continued after his 'little' stretch off down the steps of Pride Rocks and soon found himself standing in the tall grasses of the Savannah, Everywhere around him showed signs of life, No matter where he looked he could find Trees, Plants, Animals, or just Nature in its plain old self. It had been a while since he last hunted and he soon felt the urge to settle his lust for blood, or was it the lust for food he was having now, It was either the two of them, Because both, Tasted great to him. But although it was a great taste, He never became obbsessed with blood and killed his own, It was always the lower lifes that he took, Antelopes, Gazelles, Hippo's, Never another Lion or Lioness, or did he ever betray his friends. He started to scratch at the soft, moist dirt in the ground, almost as if drawing a picture almost, but all he managed was an X, He laughed and stepped on it, creating a huge paw print where the X had been created, "X marks the spot" he said with a smirk

"Ah I crack myself up.." He said chuckling softly to himself.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *cut to morning*

As the sun rose, Kala was still sleeping heavily. She was so heavily sleeping that she wasn't moving a muscle. It was hard to tell wether she was alive or not...
    Scout meanwhile was pacing nervously. "Please be alive please don't be dead" Scout said starting to get a little anxious. Scout continues to pace around the cave there was huge circle in the dirt around Kala because Scout was pacing around the cave so much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout meanwhile was pacing nervously. "Please be alive please don't be dead" Scout said starting to get a little anxious. Scout continues to pace around the cave there was huge circle in the dirt around Kala because Scout was pacing around the cave so much.
    Kala was still in a deep sleep - little did Scout know, she was going to be fine - this long sleep she was having was gaining her strength and energy back up and helping her adjust to the warmer weather that she'd managed to sleep through.

{KtL - fair enough but i only tend to cut to morning when nothing else seems to be happening }

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala was still in a deep sleep - little did Scout know, she was going to be fine - this long sleep she was having was gaining her strength and energy back up and helping her adjust to the warmer weather that she'd managed to sleep through.

{KtL - fair enough but i only tend to cut to morning when nothing else seems to be happening }
    Scout smiles mischeiviously. He had an idea how to get Kala up this always helped wake up everyone else scout knew. He backed up a few spaces and ran and pounced onto her back. This was sure to wake her up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout smiles mischeiviously. He had an idea how to get Kala up this always helped wake up everyone else scout knew. He backed up a few spaces and ran and pounced onto her back. This was sure to wake her up.
    (Nice idea - little twist though )
    Kala still heavily sleeping didn't move an inch when Scout pounced on her. She just laid still, with the same smile on her face that she had when she fell asleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Nice idea - little twist though )
    Kala still heavily sleeping didn't move an inch when Scout pounced on her. She just laid still, with the same smile on her face that she had when she fell asleep.
    "Awwwwwwwwwww man this girl is a heavy sleeper" Scout said. He anciously waits in front of her not moving an inch until she wakes up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Awwwwwwwwwww man this girl is a heavy sleeper" Scout said. He anciously waits in front of her not moving an inch until she wakes up.
    Eventually Kala started Coughing from the dust that was surroding her. She sat up and put her paw over her mouth as she coughed a lot of dust up. the good news was Kala had gained alot of energy from the amount of time she had been laying there, and the amount of sleep she had had - the only thing was she still had a lack of memory...

"Were Am I?" she asked puzzled, still coughing badly from the dust. "This isn't home"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eventually Kala started Coughing from the dust that was surroding her. She sat up and put her paw over her mouth as she coughed a lot of dust up. the good news was Kala had gained alot of energy from the amount of time she had been laying there, and the amount of sleep she had had - the only thing was she still had a lack of memory...

"Were Am I?" she asked puzzled, still coughing badly from the dust. "This isn't home"
    "You're in the pridelands Kala you ventured her yesterday. You looked very sick so an older lion brought you here to get better. I'm Scout you met me yesterday." Scout said filling her in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You're in the pridelands Kala you ventured her yesterday. You looked very sick so an older lion brought you here to get better. I'm Scout you met me yesterday." Scout said filling her in.
    Funnily enough, Kala still remembered Scout and Sunlight.
    "Wow it's really you? I thought I was just dreaming" she said shuffling her feet after shge ginally stopped coughing from the dust. "You mean Sunlight? I remember now" she grinned running upto Scout and kissed him. (propley - not just on the cheek either ) "Oh my god, what have I done, I'm sorry, I shouldn't of" she said blushing sheepishly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Morning already?))
    The sun was slowly dragging it massive firely self into the sky, and its early rise brought light and warmth to the Pridelands. Animals emerged from their homes, and birds let their wonderous songs float across the air. A large droplet of dew clung to a vibrant green grass blade, and another smaller droplet, slid down to merge with it, causing the dew drop to fall onto a lioness's dusty brown coat.
    Dafina had gone for an early morning stroll, and she found herself in a field of wet grass. Her fur became wetter as she ventured out of the grasses, and she stopped to groom herself when she was out.
    Lifting her head up, she began to wonder about the two new lions she'd seen yesterday. The cub had seemed to have a certain attraction to the orange cub, who's name apparently was Scout. The adult had appeared to have been looking for something, probably the King.

Her creamy beige paws leading her to a waterhole, Dafina wondered where the two lions were right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Funnily enough, Kala still remembered Scout and Sunlight.
    "Wow it's really you? I thought I was just dreaming" she said shuffling her feet after shge ginally stopped coughing from the dust. "You mean Sunlight? I remember now" she grinned running upto Scout and kissed him. (propley - not just on the cheek either ) "Oh my god, what have I done, I'm sorry, I shouldn't of" she said blushing sheepishly.
    "Wow" Scout said in astonishment. That was the happiest moment in his young life. "No don't be sorry Kala I loved it when you did that. Truth is since the day I met you I had a crush on you so please don't apoligise I loved it." Scout said kissing her back propley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Wow" Scout said in astonishment. That was the happiest moment in his young life. "No don't be sorry Kala I loved it when you did that. Truth is since the day I met you I had a crush on you so please don't apoligise I loved it." Scout said kissing her back propley.
    "I... I didn't mean to, It...It just kinda happened... I I..." she paused... It took Kala a while to relise what Scout had just said... "Wait a minute - you loved it? Really?" Kala grinned and pounced on him hugging him tightly and licked his nose... she then relised she had gained all her energy "Scout I've got my energy back let's go explore" she grinned beaming happily jumping of him in a full 360 degrees circle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I... I didn't mean to, It...It just kinda happened... I I..." she paused... It took Kala a while to relise what Scout had just said... "Wait a minute - you loved it? Really?" Kala grinned and pounced on him hugging him tightly and licked his nose... she then relised she had gained all her energy "Scout I've got my energy back let's go explore" she grinned beaming happily jumping of him in a full 360 degrees circle
    Scout smiled as she pounced on him and licked his nose. He hugged her back. Scout had no other choice but to laugh when he saw this cubs enthusiasm. Scout: All right let's go There's so much for you to see. Scout said walking right next to her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Well it seems like Kala has gone off with Scout now so I'll stop RPing Sunlight for now anyway. )

Originally posted by King Simba
    "Yeah well I did enjoy it last time so it's not like none of us aren't gonna enjoy it anyway." Katai winks up to Twilight as he mounts on his back, "Once again I'm gonna get tired out but who gives a damn." He laughs a little as he rests on his stomach and stretching his paws out a little more.

Katai pants a little more than last time as Twilight bites down on his scruff and releases it. He closes his eyes slightly but smiles at what has just happened. He smiles up to him as he purrs slightly, "You sure pleased me." He licks his paw before looking up at Twilight once more giving him a loving smile.
    (For LKS...)

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight smiled and rolled off of Katai's back panting softly before rolling onto his back streatching softly across the ground before rolling onto his front once more.
    "Well I'm glad I did please you" Twilight smiled "If you weren't I be very disapointed with you" he smirked laughing softly.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    Twilight smiled and rolled off of Katai's back panting softly before rolling onto his back streatching softly across the ground before rolling onto his front once more.
    "Well I'm glad I did please you" Twilight smiled "If you weren't I be very disapointed with you" he smirked laughing softly.
    "Yeah well, you pleased me last time... you can sure please me this time." Katai smirks at Twilight before rolling onto his side and looking into his eyes, "If you want, your lion can give you the same." He winks to him before sitting up next to Twilight. He yawns tiredly but still has enough energy to do what Twilight did to him.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook