Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 305 of 443 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,100 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    As Sunlight and Kala reacher priderock, Still on Sunlight's back, Kala started to daydream about that young male cub she had seen before with a female cub, and another male cub, she had only seen them briefly, but she still wanted to know more about the golden cub that had caught her eye before, it was like he had put a spell on her, she knew she needed plenty of rest and water and was hoping once she'd had all the rest and water she needed to cool herself down then she would be ok, and come across that young cub again, or even the female cub, just to find out more about the one which caught her eye and lead her to him.
    Scout lied down and stared off into the distance. Who was this cub? What was her name? Scout couldn't stop thinking about this girl Scout even saw visions of her when she wasn't even there. Scout wanted to learn everything about this snow lion. "I wonder if she likes me" Scout thought out loud.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As Sunlight and Kala reacher priderock, Still on Sunlight's back, Kala started to daydream about that young male cub she had seen before with a female cub, and another male cub, she had only seen them briefly, but she still wanted to know more about the golden cub that had caught her eye before, it was like he had put a spell on her, she knew she needed plenty of rest and water and was hoping once she'd had all the rest and water she needed to cool herself down then she would be ok, and come across that young cub again, or even the female cub, just to find out more about the one which caught her eye and lead her to him.
    "Hmm, you thinking about something huh?" Sunlight smirks looking up to Kala, "Well anyway, we'll be back at Pride what's it's name before you know it."

Meanwhile, Jaini looks up. He's hoping to see Twilight and Katai but he slaps his paw on the side as soon he notices it's Sunlight, "Ah, crap... I thought they were back then." He growls slightly and sighs as he rolls his eyes. He rests his head on his forepaws.

(And yesh, this is for LKS. Waiting for more Kat/Twi action here. xD)

Originally posted by King Simba
    "Yeah well I did enjoy it last time so it's not like none of us aren't gonna enjoy it anyway." Katai winks up to Twilight as he mounts on his back, "Once again I'm gonna get tired out but who gives a damn." He laughs a little as he rests on his stomach and stretching his paws out a little more.

Katai pants a little more than last time as Twilight bites down on his scruff and releases it. He closes his eyes slightly but smiles at what has just happened. He smiles up to him as he purrs slightly, "You sure pleased me." He licks his paw before looking up at Twilight once more giving him a loving smile.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dafina let her blue and green orbs lazily travel over the vast plains. The sun was warming up the rocks, and the wind held a humid feeling that made the atmosphere around Priderock rather lax. Closing her eyes for a few seconds, tail flipping from side to side, her mind began to wander. Life was fairly boring in the Pride, and Dafina often liked to go for a walk to ease her boredom. Hunting was a favourite pass time, and she licked her lips at the thought of sinking her teeth into a good meal.

Lifting her eye lids again, something caught Dafina's eye. A lion and a pure white cub. A white lion cub was unheard of except in cub stories.

"How odd" She mused, getting up on all fours and sitting upright. Grooming one of her dusty brown paws, she looked back up to see the two were headed towards Priderock.

Probably want to see the King. She thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout lied down and stared off into the distance. Who was this cub? What was her name? Scout couldn't stop thinking about this girl Scout even saw visions of her when she wasn't even there. Scout wanted to learn everything about this snow lion. "I wonder if she likes me" Scout thought out loud.
    Kala did like this golden cub alot, even though she had only seen him once and only breifly, She couldn't help but wonder who the other two cubs he was with, where, especially the female one. She hoped she was just a friend or his sister, but she couldn't help but think what if she's more than just his friend... she thought to herself I wonder if he likes me, I wonder if I'll ever see him again, I sure hope so she sighed.

Originally posted by King Simba
    "Hmm, you thinking about something huh?" Sunlight smirks looking up to Kala, "Well anyway, we'll be back at Pride what's it's name before you know it."
    Kala was was to deep in thought and it took her a while to snap out of it and relise sunlight had said something to her "who? what? where? when? how? it wasn't me!" came Kala's reply. "I can see pride rock" Kala grinned looking down at Sunlight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala did like this golden cub alot, even though she had only seen him once and only breifly, She couldn't help but wonder who the other two cubs he was with, where, especially the female one. She hoped she was just a friend or his sister, but she couldn't help but think what if she's more than just his friend... she thought to herself I wonder if he likes me, I wonder if I'll ever see him again, I sure hope so she sighed.
    Scout meanwhile was on priderock talking with Ballard.

Ballard: Why don't you just go and talk to her bro? You're driving yourself crazy about this girl. Just walk up to her and introduce yourself it isn't that hard.

Scout: You just don't understand Ballard what makes you think she'll like someone like me.

Ballard sighs.

Ballard: Not this again! Look, Scout you have a lot of good qualities. SHe's going to love having you around if you're a genuinely nice guy which you are. What you need to do is stop worrying and find enough courage to go and talk to her. I hate to see you like this Scout. So it's either you go talk to her right now or I will drag you to her right now and introduce you to her for you.

Scout: Maybe this isn't a good time. I mean maybe I should wait.

Ballard: And pass up an opportunity like this? Here she comes with that other lion.

Scout moves aside letting Sunlight carry Kala into the den to rest. Scout gives Kala a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout meanwhile was on priderock talking with Ballard.

Ballard: Why don't you just go and talk to her bro? You're driving yourself crazy about this girl. Just walk up to her and introduce yourself it isn't that hard.

Scout: You just don't understand Ballard what makes you think she'll like someone like me.

Ballard sighs.

Ballard: Not this again! Look, Scout you have a lot of good qualities. SHe's going to love having you around if you're a genuinely nice guy which you are. What you need to do is stop worrying and find enough courage to go and talk to her. I hate to see you like this Scout. So it's either you go talk to her right now or I will drag you to her right now and introduce you to her for you.

Scout: Maybe this isn't a good time. I mean maybe I should wait.

Ballard: And pass up an opportunity like this? Here she comes with that other lion.

Scout moves aside letting Sunlight carry Kala into the den to rest. Scout gives Kala a smile.
    Kala's heart beats faster as she looks round to make sure he wasn't smiling at anyone else and then turns back to smile at Scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala's heart beats faster as she looks round to make sure he wasn't smiling at anyone else and then turns back to smile at Scout.
    Scout sighs passionately as she passed by.

Scout: She smiled at me Ballard. Did you see that she smiled at me?

Ballard: Ya see I told you now the whole thing is you wait for her to be well again and then everything will go smoothly.

Scout watches as Kala is set down to lie down.

Scout sits by her side.

Scout: You didn't look too well back there you ok?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dafina flicked her eyes back to see three small cubs. She then looked back at the white cub, and noticed she was giving the orange cub a few side way glances.

"Cub love" she muttered under her breath, as she looked back at the trio.
    She'd been in 'love' as a cub, but her crush had soon passed.

She then saw the orange cub walk down to visit the white one. She smirked, and then looked at the sun to see how much of the day she had left. It wasn't quite in the middle of the sky, so she still had a little bit of the morning sunshine to enjoy. Padding down the Priderock stairs, she passed the lion and the white cub, but she kept her distance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout sighs passionately as she passed by.

Scout: She smiled at me Ballard. Did you see that she smiled at me?

Ballard: Ya see I told you now the whole thing is you wait for her to be well again and then everything will go smoothly.

Scout watches as Kala is set down to lie down.

Scout sits by her side.

Scout: You didn't look too well back there you ok?
    As Kala lay down and Scout approached her and came to sit down beside her, she couldn't believe her eyes, he was actually coming to see and speak to her? "Yea I'm ok, I'm just not used to the warm weather" she said nervously looking up as her crush spoke to her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As Kala lay down and Scout approached her and came to sit down beside her, she couldn't believe her eyes, he was actually coming to see and speak to her? "Yea I'm ok, I'm just not used to the warm weather" she said nervously looking up as her crush spoke to her.
    Ballard sighs loudly and walks away.

Scout: Ignore her! That's my sister Ballard. She's been like that with every girl I meet possibly she's just jealous or just wants to protect me I'm not too sure what it is anymore. My name's Scout. Maybe if you want when you're feeling better I could kinda be your guide lion I could show you around the pride lands there's really a lot to see." Scout said with a smile. "What's your name? I have never seen a lion like you around here that white fur makes you look very beautiful." Scout says clearing his throat nervously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ballard sighs loudly and walks away.

Scout: Ignore her! That's my sister Ballard. She's been like that with every girl I meet possibly she's just jealous or just wants to protect me I'm not too sure what it is anymore. My name's Scout. Maybe if you want when you're feeling better I could kinda be your guide lion I could show you around the pride lands there's really a lot to see." Scout said with a smile. "What's your name? I have never seen a lion like you around here that white fur makes you look very beautiful." Scout says clearing his throat nervously.
    "aww it's ok... wait, that's your sister? I thought she was your girlfriend or something" she said nervously. "My name's Kala" she smiled. "When I've had plenty of rest and got used to the heat, I'd like it if you were to be my guide" she smiled. "My white fur makes mne look beautiful? it does?" Kala said blushing. "Aww thank you, I was afraid people might think I was odd because of it" she said sheepishly. "I'd much prefer to have your fur, it's so golden and shiny looking" she smiled admiring Scout's fur.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "aww it's ok... wait, that's your sister? I thought she was your girlfriend or something" she said nervously. "My name's Kala" she smiled. "When I've had plenty of rest and got used to the heat, I'd like it if you were to be my guide" she smiled. "My white fur makes mne look beautiful? it does?" Kala said blushing. "Aww thank you, I was afraid people might think I was odd because of it" she said sheepishly. "I'd much prefer to have your fur, it's so golden and shiny looking" she smiled admiring Scout's fur.
    "Girl friend? Ballard?" Scout said in confusion with a laugh. "Nah, she's my sister she's a bit too bossy in my opinion to ever even consider her as a girlfriend if she wasn't my sister" Scout whispered. "No one will think you're odd looking and if they do I'll beat them up for you" Scout said. Scout stood proudly while Kala admired his fur. "I guess my fur is shiny isn't it." Scout said with a smile. Scout thinks about something and then gives her a quick kiss on the cheek. Scout blushed nervously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala was was to deep in thought and it took her a while to snap out of it and relise sunlight had said something to her "who? what? where? when? how? it wasn't me!" came Kala's reply. "I can see pride rock" Kala grinned looking down at Sunlight.
    "Yeah, well... we'll be back soon enough." He notices Kala take interest and attention to the other cub and rolls his eyes slightly, "Maybe you cubs should come back to Pride Rock."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Girl friend? Ballard?" Scout said in confusion with a laugh. "Nah, she's my sister she's a bit too bossy in my opinion to ever even consider her as a girlfriend if she wasn't my sister" Scout whispered. "No one will think you're odd looking and if they do I'll beat them up for you" Scout said. Scout stood proudly while Kala admired his fur. "I guess my fur is shiny isn't it." Scout said with a smile. Scout thinks about something and then gives her a quick kiss on the cheek. Scout blushed nervously.
    "I know, I know, I just thought Ballard was your girlfriend and that other cub was ya best mate or something" she said looking down at her paws. Kala giggled. "It's good you get on with your sister though" then sighed thinking about who was in her family or whether she even had a family anymore. "You'd beat them up if they thought I was odd?" she said tilting her head to the side "why would you wanna do that?" she asked curiously. "uh huh your fur's lovely and shinny" she grinned. Kala blushed as Scout kissed her on the cheek "w...w...what was that for?" she asked still blushing, then gave him a peck on the cheek back before blushing even more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know, I know, I just thought Ballard was your girlfriend and that other cub was ya best mate or something" she said looking down at her paws. Kala giggled. "It's good you get on with your sister though" then sighed thinking about who was in her family or whether she even had a family anymore. "You'd beat them up if they thought I was odd?" she said tilting her head to the side "why would you wanna do that?" she asked curiously. "uh huh your fur's lovely and shinny" she grinned. Kala blushed as Scout kissed her on the cheek "w...w...what was that for?" she asked still blushing, then gave him a peck on the cheek back before blushing even more.
    "I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself you're that beautiful." Scout said. "Oh by the way the other cub his name is Dusty. He's a very typical boy cub, hates girls, loves to prove he's the best at everything and so on Once again I'm sorry for kissing you I just couldn't help myself." Scout said looking down. "Great now she probably thinks you're a loser Scout" Scout's mind yells at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself you're that beautiful." Scout said. "Oh by the way the other cub his name is Dusty. He's a very typical boy cub, hates girls, loves to prove he's the best at everything and so on Once again I'm sorry for kissing you I just couldn't help myself." Scout said looking down. "Great now she probably thinks you're a loser Scout" Scout's mind yells at him.
    "Dusty your brother or just your friend?" she asked curiously.
    "Don't be sorry, I liked it" she said blushing. "I just wouldn't think someone as nice looking as you, would like someone as, well... ugly as me" she said letting out a little sigh and looking down at her paws again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Dusty your brother or just your friend?" she asked curiously.
    "Don't be sorry, I liked it" she said blushing. "I just wouldn't think someone as nice looking as you, would like someone as, well... ugly as me" she said letting out a little sigh and looking down at her paws again.
    "Dusty is my best friend, you liked it? That's great" Scout says. He nearly trips over himself as she calls herself ugly. "Ugly? You? You're kidding right? You're the most beautiful female cub I ever met and trust me I've seen a lot of girl cubs. Don't be so hard on yourself" Scout says gently with a paw. "I think you're very preety." Scout said looking into her eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Dusty is my best friend, you liked it? That's great" Scout says. He nearly trips over himself as she calls herself ugly. "Ugly? You? You're kidding right? You're the most beautiful female cub I ever met and trust me I've seen a lot of girl cubs. Don't be so hard on yourself" Scout says gently with a paw. "I think you're very preety." Scout said looking into her eyes.
    "Yes I liked it" Kala smiled kissing him on the cheek nervously.
    "You think I'm the most beautiful female cub you ever seen?" she asked, "really?" she said blushing "Aww, no one's ever said that to me before" she smiled.
    "I guess it's because I'm white and everyone else is more a shiny pretty golden colour like yourself" she sighed"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes I liked it" Kala smiled kissing him on the cheek nervously.
    "You think I'm the most beautiful female cub you ever seen?" she asked, "really?" she said blushing "Aww, no one's ever said that to me before" she smiled.
    "I guess it's because I'm white and everyone else is more a shiny pretty golden colour like yourself" she sighed"
    "Well then allow me to be the first one who said it. EVery lion here is just too average looking everywhere I look it's gold, gold, gold, gold Gold is nice but it gets so BORING to have all the lions be the same color. That's what I like best about you Kala that you're not a boring color to me you're something new. White is a very beautiful color anyway." Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well then allow me to be the first one who said it. EVery lion here is just too average looking everywhere I look it's gold, gold, gold, gold Gold is nice but it gets so BORING to have all the lions be the same color. That's what I like best about you Kala that you're not a boring color to me you're something new. White is a very beautiful color anyway." Scout said.
    Kala smiled. She felt safe with this cub. Even though she'd only know him a while, she felt she'd known him alot longer, now she'd spoke to him. "I guess, but where i come from, every lion's just white, white, white" she giggled. "That's probably why I like your shiny golden fur. It's new to me and It's more golden that the other lions" she smiled.