Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 304 of 443 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,080 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    "Yeah, that's where I'm heading now." Sunlight replies to Kala with a slight smile, "We should be there soon." He digs his claws in the soil slightly as he growls thinking about Katai and Twilight.
    Kala smiled back. "How far is it?" she asked clinging tightly to Sunlight as he dug his claws into the ground. She was a little scared at what he was gunna do but was happy to have him there looking after her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala smiled back. "How far is it?" she asked clinging tightly to Sunlight as he dug his claws into the ground. She was a little scared at what he was gunna do but was happy to have him there looking after her.
    "Not too far... well judging from what I can see anyway." Sunlight looks ahead, "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt ya... just thinking about the two lions I met up with last night. Bet they're still there now." He smirks to her slightly before growling slightly once more.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Look kid, I'm trying to get back to Pride Rock... I need to speak to the king." Sunlight looks down at Ballard, "Where are you heading now?" He asks curiously.

"Yeah, that's where I'm heading now." Sunlight replies to Kala with a slight smile, "We should be there soon." He digs his claws in the soil slightly as he growls thinking about Katai and Twilight.
    Ballard: Oh, I'm kinda new here I need to talk to the king myself.

Ballard lied.

Ballard: Mind If I go with you.

Dusty pops out of nowhere.

Dusty: But Ballard we don't need to talk to the.........

Ballard elbows Dusty with a paw.

Ballard:[Through gritted teeth] Shut up Dusty and go away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not too far... well judging from what I can see anyway." Sunlight looks ahead, "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt ya... just thinking about the two lions I met up with last night. Bet they're still there now." He smirks to her slightly before growling slightly once more.
    Kala smiled down at Sunlight as he reassured her (Still weak and travelling on his back remember) "Two lions last night?" she asked "You didn't like them no?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Ballard: Oh, I'm kinda new here I need to talk to the king myself.

Ballard lied.

Ballard: Mind If I go with you.

Dusty pops out of nowhere.

Dusty: But Ballard we don't need to talk to the.........

Ballard elbows Dusty with a paw.

Ballard:[Through gritted teeth] Shut up Dusty and go away.
    Sunlight watches the cubs - he obviously has no choice but to say something, "Cubs, I'm taking this other cub back to Pride Rock. She is in need of shade... she's not used to the hot weather."

Kala smiled down at Sunlight as he reassured her (Still weak and travelling on his back remember) "Two lions last night?" she asked "You didn't like them no?"
    "No... the brown, dark red maned one pushed me out. The one with the crescent moon birthmarking was with him. I think they're in some sort of relationship." He rolls his eyes slightly as he laughs and shakes his head.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No... the brown, dark red maned one pushed me out. The one with the crescent moon birthmarking was with him. I think they're in some sort of relationship." He rolls his eyes slightly as he laughs and shakes his head.
    Kala looked side to side with her eyes, knowing she had a silver moon between her eyes and hoped her crescent moon hadn't been noticed, or didn't bother him. "relationship? and there both male lions?" she asked puzzled. She was a very curious cub. She hoped when they got to the place Sunlight had called Pride Rock, she could rest there and gain her strength whilst getting used to the heat at the same time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala looked side to side with her eyes, knowing she had a silver moon between her eyes and hoped her crescent moon hadn't been noticed, or didn't bother him. "relationship? and there both male lions?" she asked puzzled. She was a very curious cub. She hoped when they got to the place Sunlight had called Pride Rock, she could rest there and gain her strength whilst getting used to the heat at the same time.
    "Yeah, well to me it looked as though both of them had been doing something." He rolls his eyes and shakes his head slightly. He tosses a pebble into a nearby pool of water and watches the ripples form in the water as it reached the bottom.

He hasn't noticed Kala's marking yet but the moon markings always tend to bother him seeing as he has a marking of the complete opposite - the sun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, well to me it looked as though both of them had been doing something." He rolls his eyes and shakes his head slightly. He tosses a pebble into a nearby pool of water and watches the ripples form in the water as it reached the bottom.

He hasn't noticed Kala's marking yet but the moon markings always tend to bother him seeing as he has a marking of the complete opposite - the sun.
    Kala was puzzled by Sunlight. She was still young and didn't understand but let the thought pass her mind. Kala ears perked up as Sunlight tossed a pebble into some water "WATER" she smiled. "For her water was always a good thing"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala was puzzled by Sunlight. She was still young and didn't understand but let the thought pass her mind. Kala ears perked up as Sunlight tossed a pebble into some water "WATER" she smiled. "For her water was always a good thing"
    "You like water then huh?" Sunlight smirks slightly upto Kala as he leans down slightly to let her get off his back if she wanted to and take a dip in the nearby puddle, "We're not too far from Pride Rock anyway now."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You like water then huh?" Sunlight smirks slightly upto Kala as he leans down slightly to let her get off his back if she wanted to and take a dip in the nearby puddle, "We're not too far from Pride Rock anyway now."
    "Water's cold" she smiled gaining just enough energy to slide down Sunlight's tail and land in the puddle before drinking the puddle up. "how far's not far?" she asked getting back onto Sunlight's back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Water's cold" she smiled gaining just enough energy to slide down Sunlight's tail and land in the puddle before drinking the puddle up. "how far's not far?" she asked getting back onto Sunlight's back.
    "Well to me it doesn't look too far away. For you though, it'll probably be different since you're small and all." Sunlight smirks to Kala as she gets onto his back once again, "If you want, I'll pad a lil' faster."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well to me it doesn't look too far away. For you though, it'll probably be different since you're small and all." Sunlight smirks to Kala as she gets onto his back once again, "If you want, I'll pad a lil' faster."
    Kala smiled. "I guess you get used to it huh?"
    "Sure pad a little faster" she smirked, it would be like riding a wild animal in the snow again. she thought to herself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ballard sighed sadly.

Dusty: Relax Ballard that lion is going to come back and say hi to you. And then he'll dump you.

Dusty laughs.

Ballard growls at Dusty and tackles him down.

Ballard: You know I could kill you right now?

Dusty: Oh, Temper, Temper,sheesh girls can be crabby I'm just kidding god get a sense of humor.

Ballard: That lion is going to like me Dusty you just watch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala was deep in thought as she travelled along Sunlight's back. She was thinking about the cub she saw before - he had caught her eye, and yet, was still to weak to think why he had caught her eye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled. "I guess you get used to it huh?"
    "Sure pad a little faster" she smirked, it would be like riding a wild animal in the snow again. she thought to herself.
    Sunlight ignores the other cubs for now and increases his speed so he could get back to Pride Rock a lot quicker with Kala. He notices she's deep in thought but doesn't say anything now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sunlight ignores the other cubs for now and increases his speed so he could get back to Pride Rock a lot quicker with Kala. He notices she's deep in thought but doesn't say anything now.
    Kala let's the thought drift out of her head for now, as Sunlight's speed increases she nuzzles into the back of his mane as it's so soft.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala let's the thought drift out of her head for now, as Sunlight's speed increases she nuzzles into the back of his mane as it's so soft.
    Sunlight continues to pad along at a steady speed as Pride Rock begins to get closer. He starts to pad along a tad faster as a slight breeze blows through his mane.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sunlight continues to pad along at a steady speed as Pride Rock begins to get closer. He starts to pad along a tad faster as a slight breeze blows through his mane.
    Kala sat up on Sunlight's back and closed her eyes as the breeze blows there way, still keeping tight hold so she didn't fall off but not too tight to course any problems for Sunlight. Kala could see Pride rock clearly now, as they got closer, the thought about the cub she had seen before cropped back into her mind and again she went into deep thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala sat up on Sunlight's back and closed her eyes as the breeze blows there way, still keeping tight hold so she didn't fall off but not too tight to course any problems for Sunlight. Kala could see Pride rock clearly now, as they got closer, the thought about the cub she had seen before cropped back into her mind and again she went into deep thought.
    Ballard and Dusty walked back to Scout.

Ballard: He hates me. I can't believe he hates me. Can you believe it Scout?

Scout: Hate you? I'm sure he doesn't hate you Ballard I mean who can hate you? That guy seemed really busy at the moment with that gorgeous cub on his back. I'm sure he likes you he just had his mind on other stuff. You should talk to him when he isn't so busy Ballard. I wish there was something that I could have done to help that cub.

Ballard: Don't worry Scout I'm sure your future crush will be fine.

She said with a giggle.

Ballard: It is so sweet that you have your first crush Scout.

Dusty: Scout has a crush on a yucky girl?

He slaps a paw to his head.

Dusty: Oh no, Scout has joined the dark side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Ballard and Dusty walked back to Scout.

Ballard: He hates me. I can't believe he hates me. Can you believe it Scout?

Scout: Hate you? I'm sure he doesn't hate you Ballard I mean who can hate you? That guy seemed really busy at the moment with that gorgeous cub on his back. I'm sure he likes you he just had his mind on other stuff. You should talk to him when he isn't so busy Ballard. I wish there was something that I could have done to help that cub.

Ballard: Don't worry Scout I'm sure your future crush will be fine.

She said with a giggle.

Ballard: It is so sweet that you have your first crush Scout.

Dusty: Scout has a crush on a yucky girl?

He slaps a paw to his head.

Dusty: Oh no, Scout has joined the dark side.
    As Sunlight and Kala reacher priderock, Still on Sunlight's back, Kala started to daydream about that young male cub she had seen before with a female cub, and another male cub, she had only seen them briefly, but she still wanted to know more about the golden cub that had caught her eye before, it was like he had put a spell on her, she knew she needed plenty of rest and water and was hoping once she'd had all the rest and water she needed to cool herself down then she would be ok, and come across that young cub again, or even the female cub, just to find out more about the one which caught her eye and lead her to him.