Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 303 of 443 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,060 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    (No problem. )

Sunlight looks around the water hole. He catches sight of Kala and decides to go and see what her problem is, "Um... hey." He says this in a kind of cocky tone but doesn't harm her.
    Kala opened both eyes this time, but slowly, she took a sip of water "Hey" she replied. she took a deep breath as speaking was difficult due to her not being used to the heat "It's too hot" she manged to say, but her words were slurred.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala opened both eyes this time, but slowly, she took a sip of water "Hey" she replied. she took a deep breath as speaking was difficult due to her not being used to the heat "It's too hot" she manged to say, but her words were slurred.
    Sunlight isn't so sure on what to actually do at this stage so he turns away for a second before having second thoughts. He lets out a deep sigh as he turns round to her, "I was heading to Pride Rock... would you... like to come with me?" he asks her still with his cocky tone of voice, pausing momentarily between his words.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sunlight isn't so sure on what to actually do at this stage so he turns away for a second before having second thoughts. He lets out a deep sigh as he turns round to her, "I was heading to Pride Rock... would you... like to come with me?" he asks her still with his cocky tone of voice, pausing momentarily between his words.
    "where's that?" she asks "I don't think I have the enegy to walk, you'd have to carry me, I ain't used to this kinda weather" she stutted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well that's cos' you are good looking... really." Katai smirks to Twilight after hearing his response before yawning slightly as Twilight got up onto all fours, "What ya shaking your mane for?" He laughs a little as he looks up to him, "You know it still looks purr-fect as always." He winks to him.

"That's good to hear though my love." Katai purrs softly up at Twilight once more as he looks at him lovingly into his deep, blue eyes, "You can go first seeing as you're the one who first woke up and I'm still a little tired." He yawns once more laughing softly, "This is gonna wake me up, that's for sure." He grins up to him as he lays down on his stomach allowing Twilight to settle down on his back. He wriggles his paws around a little as good thoughts enter his mind once again.
    "I know just I felt like I needed to shake so I went ahead and did so" Twilight smirked purring into Katai's ear softly as he continued to lay down softly on his back "Well thank you Kat your always purrfect your self you know" he smiled softly licking Katai's ear.

"Oh you want Twi to go first huh" he smiled rubbing himself softly on his back purring "Well what ever his lion wants his lioness is willing to give" he smiled "Don't worry I will wake you up a little cause your going to enjoy it" he smirked once more before mounting Kat once more.

Several long minutes later......

Twilight roared softly trying to keep the noise down and bit down on Katai's scruff and mane softly before collapising onto his back.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah well I did enjoy it last time so it's not like none of us aren't gonna enjoy it anyway." Katai winks up to Twilight as he mounts on his back, "Once again I'm gonna get tired out but who gives a damn." He laughs a little as he rests on his stomach and stretching his paws out a little more.

.... moves to next scene.

(For NTP...)

"where's that?" she asks "I don't think I have the enegy to walk, you'd have to carry me, I ain't used to this kinda weather" she stutted.
    "Just not too far away from here. Hop on, I'll take you although I'm not sure I'll be accepted." He crouches down to allow Kala to climb onto his back.

The scene then switches back to the den where Kat and Twi are. They've finished doing their "thing" after several more minutes.

Katai pants a little more than last time as Twilight bites down on his scruff and releases it. He closes his eyes slightly but smiles at what has just happened. He smiles up to him as he purrs slightly, "You sure pleased me." He licks his paw before looking up at Twilight once more giving him a loving smile.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (For NTP...)

"Just not too far away from here. Hop on, I'll take you although I'm not sure I'll be accepted." He crouches down to allow Kala to climb onto his back.
    Kala slowsly clambered onto his back "thank you" she whispered in his ear "errr... what's your name?" she asked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala slowsly clambered onto his back "thank you" she whispered in his ear "errr... what's your name?" she asked
    "Akintunde. If you want, you can call me Tunde, Akin or Sunlight." He gives her a slight smile although he still keeps his cocky tone to his voice and expression.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [Been a while since I rped here]

Dusty Scout and Ballard were busy talking. Dusty was bragging to Ballard as usual about how boys are better then girls.

Dusty: It's a common fact Ballard Boys are better then girls at wrestling and tag and just about everything else.

Ballard: Na uh Scout you're on my side tell Dusty that he's wrong.

Scout: I hate to inform you Dusty but Ballard is correct Girls can be just as good as boys at just about everything. It's a common fact.

Ballard smiles cockily at Dusty.

And then runs up to Scout and gives him a small kiss on the cheek.

Ballard: Thank You at least 1 boy has some manners here.

She looks back at Dusty angrily.

Scout can see a snow cub in the distance.

Scout: Wow, it's not very common ya see a snow cub here in the pridelands.

Dusty: No kidding.

Scout: We should go up and introduce ourselves.

Dusty: Bad idea Scout she's talking to an adult.

Scout: Well let's meet him or her too.

Dusty: Why should we?

Ballard sighs.

Ballard: Because unlike you Scout is a real nice guy and it's a nice thing to do.

Scout: Yeah everyone knows that.

Ballard: Yet somehow Dusty didn't.

Scout: Come on Ballard.

Scout walks closer to the snow cub and older lion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    [Been a while since I rped here]

Dusty Scout and Ballard were busy talking. Dusty was bragging to Ballard as usual about how boys are better then girls.

Dusty: It's a common fact Ballard Boys are better then girls at wrestling and tag and just about everything else.

Ballard: Na uh Scout you're on my side tell Dusty that he's wrong.

Scout: I hate to inform you Dusty but Ballard is correct Girls can be just as good as boys at just about everything. It's a common fact.

Ballard smiles cockily at Dusty.

And then runs up to Scout and gives him a small kiss on the cheek.

Ballard: Thank You at least 1 boy has some manners here.

She looks back at Dusty angrily.

Scout can see a snow cub in the distance.

Scout: Wow, it's not very common ya see a snow cub here in the pridelands.

Dusty: No kidding.

Scout: We should go up and introduce ourselves.

Dusty: Bad idea Scout she's talking to an adult.

Scout: Well let's meet him or her too.

Dusty: Why should we?

Ballard sighs.

Ballard: Because unlike you Scout is a real nice guy and it's a nice thing to do.

Scout: Yeah everyone knows that.

Ballard: Yet somehow Dusty didn't.

Scout: Come on Ballard.

Scout walks closer to the snow cub and older lion.
    Kala tilts her head slightly as she spots two cub lions coming her way. she strains her eyes and then looks back at Sunlight "who are they" she whispered, still in pain, and lacking energy due to the heat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala tilts her head slightly as she spots two cub lions coming her way. she strains her eyes and then looks back at Sunlight "who are they" she whispered, still in pain, and lacking energy due to the heat.
    "No idea... just sorta arrived here myself." Sunlight looks back towards Kala who remains on his back, "Well, you'll be out the sun soon. Don't you worry." As always, he remains to keep his "cocky" tone to his voice and behaviour. He then looks back towards the other two cubs, "Hmm..." he thinks to himself but continues to pad along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No idea... just sorta arrived here myself." Sunlight looks back towards Kala who remains on his back, "Well, you'll be out the sun soon. Don't you worry." As always, he remains to keep his "cocky" tone to his voice and behaviour. He then looks back towards the other two cubs, "Hmm..." he thinks to himself but continues to pad along.
    Scout: "Maybe we should introduce ourselves a little later. That one cub doesn't look too good Whoever she is I sure hope she'll turn out ok."

Scout whispers to Ballard.

Ballard: Yeah, that's a great idea by the way she looked I think we should wait just a little while. I wonder who that boy is he's cute.

Scout gives Ballard a big smile.

Ballard: What I mean is uhhhhh......

Scout: Don't deny it Ballard. Tsk, Tsk, Ballard didn't mom tell you never to fall in love with strangers?

Scout said with a chuckle.

Ballard: And don't tell me you didn't like the girl If you stared any more your eyes would have popped out of your stinkin head.

Scout: I admit that she's very uhhhhhhhhhhh nice looking.

Ballard: In other words you think she's the most beautiful thing on 4 legs.

Scout: UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ballard: You can trust me Scout.

Scout: UHHHHHHHHHHHH no offence but you're kinda a blabber mouth. Any secret I tell you, you just blab it to the first person you see.

Ballard: I do not.

Scout: Yes you do. You're like the queen of telling other people's secrets. Come on we'll meet those two cubs tomorrow when they aren't so busy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Sunlight is an adult btw.)

Sunlight doesn't hear into the cubs conversation at this time so he just continues to carry on walking.

(This is a reply about Jaini and the others back at the den. )

Jaini opens his eyes as the suns rays shone through the den entrance. He blinks a couple of times and opens his eyes fully. He's still cuddled up to Shine. He looks around the den once more; he doesn't spot his dad or Twilight. This makes him even more worried - more worried than he was last night, "They should be back now..." he says this under his breath as he feels a few tears come into his eyes. A couple stream down his cheeks.

(For LKS... ^^)

"Yeah well I did enjoy it last time so it's not like none of us aren't gonna enjoy it anyway." Katai winks up to Twilight as he mounts on his back, "Once again I'm gonna get tired out but who gives a damn." He laughs a little as he rests on his stomach and stretching his paws out a little more.

Katai pants a little more than last time as Twilight bites down on his scruff and releases it. He closes his eyes slightly but smiles at what has just happened. He smiles up to him as he purrs slightly, "You sure pleased me." He licks his paw before looking up at Twilight once more giving him a loving smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Sunlight is an adult btw.)

Sunlight doesn't hear into the cubs conversation at this time so he just continues to carry on walking.

(He is? Ya, see this is what happens folks when you're a complete moron like myself and don't read the characters fricken profile))

Scout: He's too old for you anyway Ballard? He's an adult!

Ballard: Who cares once he finds out how special I am age won't matter.

Ballard said with a sparkle in her eye.

Scout: You have a better chance at falling in love with Dusty then you do that lion. I mean look at him Ballard he's an adult you're a kid.

Ballard: I hate being a kid.

She pouts. Scout rolls his eyes with a smile.

Ballard: What is that supposed to mean you don't think I could get him to like me?

Scout: Of course he'll like you. There's a differance between licing you and "Liking" You. For example I "Like" you cause you're my sister but he's always gonna consider you as just a friend. Trust me those kind of relationships never actually work out. You need to find a crush that isn't so "Hard to get" For example take this crush I have on the snow cub that's actually kinda believeable because I have at least a chance. But you basically you should put that lion on the back of your mind because it would never work you're just opening yourself up for heart break.

Ballard: You're wrong! I'll show you Scout.

She runs off.

Scout sighs.

Scout:[softly] Oh, boy this isn't gonna turn out good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (He is? Ya, see this is what happens folks when you're a complete moron like myself and don't read the characters fricken profile))
    (Don't worry about it. I sorta only posted the profile a couple of weeks back. Other people have posted since then but yeah, Ballard is a lil' too young for him I think. xD)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Don't worry about it. I sorta only posted the profile a couple of weeks back. Other people have posted since then but yeah, Ballard is a lil' too young for him I think. xD)
    [Yeah it would be weird when Ballard is a teen Starlight would be an old man and a teen and an ol man dating is wrong on so many levels. ]

Ballard walks off.

Ballard:[talking to herself] He's wrong I'll show both Scout and Dusty. Age won't matter to him just watch. Wait till I meet him he's gonna turn out to be such a nice guy he's going to think I'm cute the end we live happily ever after.

That was Ballard's problem no matter how different she was from another lion she still had determination to try it and thought it would work no matter what. That was what happens when you're a kid falling in love. You don't think anything will matter and you will both live happily ever after. Ballard was too young to realise that's not what love was all about. Love isn't always about meeting the man of your dreams saying hi and then falling in love. But, Ballard was too young to realise what love was really about.

Ballard continued to walk aimlessly through the pridelands until she saw the lion she met earlier.

Ballard sighs heavily.

Ballard walks out to greet the new lion.

Ballard: [stutering because she was so nervous talking to this lion] UHHHH I..... UHHHHHH.....HIIIIII, my....... nameeee isss Ballard. "

She says nervously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala rested her head on Sunlight's back. "So aside from that water place we were at before, where's the next coldest place here?" she asked curiously. She wouldn't let the pain she felt from the heat, make her feel down, she decided as long as she had plenty of rest in a cool-ish place with plenty of shade near water, then she'd be fine, she hoped. As time had gone by since she met Sunlight, the pain had got slightly better, but alot of the pain was still there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala rested her head on Sunlight's back. "So aside from that water place we were at before, where's the next coldest place here?" she asked curiously. She wouldn't let the pain she felt from the heat, make her feel down, she decided as long as she had plenty of rest in a cool-ish place with plenty of shade near water, then she'd be fine, she hoped. As time had gone by since she met Sunlight, the pain had got slightly better, but alot of the pain was still there.
    "Well it does get cooler whilst you're in the shade... back at Pride Rock I believe there is a lot of shade. I went into a den last night and that was pretty ideal. Too bad two stupid lions were taking it up." He growls under his breath as he continues to pad along. His ears twitch slightly and he catches sight of the other cub, "Uh... I'm surrounded by cubs." He rolls his eyes slightly and frowns.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well it does get cooler whilst you're in the shade... back at Pride Rock I believe there is a lot of shade. I went into a den last night and that was pretty ideal. Too bad two stupid lions were taking it up." He growls under his breath as he continues to pad along. His ears twitch slightly and he catches sight of the other cub, "Uh... I'm surrounded by cubs." He rolls his eyes slightly and frowns.
    Ballard frowns as well. "Maybe this isn't a good time for you if you ever wanna hang out or something you know where to find me. What's so wrong about cubs? We're fun!" Ballard said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled. "Can we go to pride rock and find some shaed?" she asked politely. she spotted the new cub talking to Sunlight, "hey, were's your friend you were with before?" she asked curiously not knowing it was her brother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ballard frowns as well. "Maybe this isn't a good time for you if you ever wanna hang out or something you know where to find me. What's so wrong about cubs? We're fun!" Ballard said with a smile.
    "Look kid, I'm trying to get back to Pride Rock... I need to speak to the king." Sunlight looks down at Ballard, "Where are you heading now?" He asks curiously.

Kala smiled. "Can we go to pride rock and find some shaed?" she asked politely. she spotted the new cub talking to Sunlight, "hey, were's your friend you were with before?" she asked curiously not knowing it was her brother.
    "Yeah, that's where I'm heading now." Sunlight replies to Kala with a slight smile, "We should be there soon." He digs his claws in the soil slightly as he growls thinking about Katai and Twilight.