Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 302 of 443 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352402 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,040 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( Party crasher, huh? )

Once Sunlight had disappeared into the darkness of the savannah, Katai begins to feel comfortable again like he felt earlier before the new lion crashed in on all their fun. He smirks as he watches Sunlight walk off, "Wonder what Simba's gonna think." He thinks to himself.

He smiles down to Twilight as he licks his muzzle and purrs softly before keeping his muzzle next to his, "I love you too Twi, my love." He gives him a really loving kiss on his muzzle as he strokes Twilight's side back in return, "I know how to handle guys like that. I've done it many of the time." He purrs softly as he winks to him remaining to keep his muzzle close to his as he licks it once more.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight smiled once more like so many times that day at Katai's words and kissing back at Katai's kiss and his strokes feeling the warmth and love rush through his body once more.
    He strokes Katai's chest mane holding his muzzle softly kissing him once more.
    "Well I'm glad I just laugh and argue and make them mentaly unsettled then they leave me along" he purred keeping his muzzle only a inch away from Katai's softly kissing him once more.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Guess he thought he could be a party crasher... maybe cos' he doesn't have a mate of his own." Katai shrugs his shoulders slightly, "And just as we were gonna go to sleep that scary dude has to crash in..." He rolls his eyes as he shakes his head slightly.

He softly kisses Twilight once more as he continues to keep his muzzle close to his. He strokes his cheek softly as he feels Twilight stroke his chest mane which made him purr slightly louder than before.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well hes gone now and just you and me again" Twilight purred softly as Katai kissed him back softly kissing him back as well as he stroked his cheek.
    He stroked Katai's chest some more yawning slightly as he settled his head in his mane once more purring softly with a yawn.
    "Maybe we can sleep a little now so we can do are little thing in the morning huh" he smiled into his mane with his eyes shutting once more.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah and then we'll have enough energy to do our next attempt." He winks down to Twilight as he purrs softly and closes his eyes.

"Tomorrow is another day - wonderful things can happen before we return tomorrow afternoon." He says this to himself as he drifts off to sleep hoping for the next day to come which will be all new for them both.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "So we going back tommorow and going off again to do this tommorow night huh" Twilight smiled purring softly as he nuzzled into Katai's chest once more feeling the heat from his chest.
    "Yeah we both can have a attempt then we must clean up and make a reapperence" he purred softly putting a paw on Katai's side as he settled down on the ground nuzzling his head into his mane yawning tiredly.
    "Going to tire Shine out again I think....since I haven't been with her today and spend some quality time I think" he purred smiling at the thought slowly drifting off into a slumber cuddled and snuggled against Katai.
    "I love you Kat" he said softly and quietly as he fell asleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, same... here." Katai gives out a slight yawn, "Love you..." He smiles as he drifts off into a quiet slumber fully understanding Twilight's words as he listened to them. He rests slightly against Twilight as he sleeps. He purrs gently in his sleep and tries not to snore. All that's on his mind at the moment is Twilight and he's having a nice dream about him.

(You can start the new day if ya want now, LKS. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Early in the morning a beam of light shone in through the den entrance onto Twilight's face; he sturred slightly against Katai's body smiling slightly feeling Katai's warn body and soft fur and mane against his body.
    He opened his eyes straining his eyes at light of the sun for a moment before looking about smiling at Katai as he remained asleep beside him.
    Twilight looked at him lovingly purring softly to himself softly licking his nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai remains to stay asleep for a few moments momentarily purring in his sleep. He stirs a little and tosses over before feeling Twilight lick his nose. This makes him giggle slightly as it tickles him. He opens his eyes and looks up at Twilight. His smile gradually changes into a loving smile, "Good morning, my Twilight." He purrs slightly as he looks into his eyes, "I see you greeted me once more with a nice, ticklish feeling."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight smiled slightly to Katai purring as he looked at him.
    "Well nice to see you awake my love" he smiled to him softly passing a paw through his mane licking his nose once more "You look so beautiful when you sleep you know; you look so peaceful".
    "Well I do try to keep you happy and give nice welcomings and good mornings" he purred laughing softly to him looking lovingly into his eyes.
    "Well I say the suns not been up for long so we got a little more time together before we go back to wash and see the females again" he smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At the waterhole Kala awoke in a lot of pain, she had lost her memory, was completely lost and used to cold cold weather, ice and snow. she tried to get up on her feet and fell back down again. a tear ran down her face, she felt as if she was gunna die, she crawled very very slowly to the water's edge were she manged to get a drink and ease her body into the water resting her head on the water's edge.

(OCC: Hopefully an adult lion wil find her and look after here until she adjusts to the heat here - I'm hoping anyways coz that's how her Bio is were she's slightly older.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Well it's obviously not gonna be Kat and Twi since they're still doing their "things" in one of the dens. If you want, I'll bring another char to meet up with her.)

Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    Twilight smiled slightly to Katai purring as he looked at him.
    "Well nice to see you awake my love" he smiled to him softly passing a paw through his mane licking his nose once more "You look so beautiful when you sleep you know; you look so peaceful".
    "Well I do try to keep you happy and give nice welcomings and good mornings" he purred laughing softly to him looking lovingly into his eyes.
    "Well I say the suns not been up for long so we got a little more time together before we go back to wash and see the females again" he smiled.
    "Yeah well we were both sorta tired last night." Katai yawns once more before feeling Twilight lick him on the nose once more. Katai licks his back and smiles purring slightly as Twilight passes a paw through his mane, "You look so beautiful when you sleep too, Twi - Mind you, you look beautiful anyways... whether you're sleeping or not." He smirks to him slightly before yawning once more.

"Think I've gained enough energy back if we're gonna do... y'know." He winks to him as he stretches out on the floor, "I'm more than looking forward to it... you're right, it's still damn right early; could've done with another hour." Katai laughs slightly yawning once more, "...nah, I'm fine with getting up at this time, thanks." He winks to Twilight once more before nuzzling Twilight's chest purring. He smirks as some of Twilight's mane sticks to his face which comes off after Katai raises his head from Twilight's chest. He smiles up lovingly at him once more - a slight purr emits from his throat which begins to get slightly louder at the sight of his lion mate.

"We should get started whilst we have the chance..." He purrs into Twilight's ear as he smirks at him once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    (Well it's obviously not gonna be Kat and Twi since they're still doing their "things" in one of the dens. If you want, I'll bring another char to meet up with her.)
    ( yea i know that ooh another charrie, that'd be cool so long as it's a male adult lion thankies )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    ( yea i know that ooh another charrie, that'd be cool so long as it's a male adult lion thankies )
    (Yeah, well one just got forced out by Kat since he was sorta crashing the party. I'll bring him in later next time LKS writes down a reply. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Yeah, well one just got forced out by Kat since he was sorta crashing the party. I'll bring him in later next time LKS writes down a reply. )
    {hehe ok and thanks KS }

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah well we were both sorta tired last night." Katai yawns once more before feeling Twilight lick him on the nose once more. Katai licks his back and smiles purring slightly as Twilight passes a paw through his mane, "You look so beautiful when you sleep too, Twi - Mind you, you look beautiful anyways... whether you're sleeping or not." He smirks to him slightly before yawning once more.

"Think I've gained enough energy back if we're gonna do... y'know." He winks to him as he stretches out on the floor, "I'm more than looking forward to it... you're right, it's still damn right early; could've done with another hour." Katai laughs slightly yawning once more, "...nah, I'm fine with getting up at this time, thanks." He winks to Twilight once more before nuzzling Twilight's chest purring. He smirks as some of Twilight's mane sticks to his face which comes off after Katai raises his head from Twilight's chest. He smiles up lovingly at him once more - a slight purr emits from his throat which begins to get slightly louder at the sight of his lion mate.

"We should get started whilst we have the chance..." He purrs into Twilight's ear as he smirks at him once more.
    (For LKS. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I get told I'm good looking a few times by members of the pride sometimes" he smirked purring softly "Don't know when I fall asleep I sorta just slump down in any odd postion sleep to be perfectly honest...is that beautiful" he laughed softly passing a paw through his mane once more.
    Twilight let out a slight yawn before stretching and slightly groaning getting up onto all fours for a moments shaking his mane before paw at parts stuck to his face; he looked down at Katai and purred through his smile.
    "Yeah well I've gained some energy as well" Twilight winked down to Katai as he lay on the floor purring softly looking at his rump before looking back at his face.
    "Yeah well doing it early is going to give us time to get cleaned up and stuff as well dear" he smiled padding to Katai's back sitting down on his haunches for a moment.
    "Hmm so want me to go first Kat" Twilight smirked purring softly standing up and padding as he stood above settling down on Katai's back purring into his ear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well that's cos' you are good looking... really." Katai smirks to Twilight after hearing his response before yawning slightly as Twilight got up onto all fours, "What ya shaking your mane for?" He laughs a little as he looks up to him, "You know it still looks purr-fect as always." He winks to him.

"That's good to hear though my love." Katai purrs softly up at Twilight once more as he looks at him lovingly into his deep, blue eyes, "You can go first seeing as you're the one who first woke up and I'm still a little tired." He yawns once more laughing softly, "This is gonna wake me up, that's for sure." He grins up to him as he lays down on his stomach allowing Twilight to settle down on his back. He wriggles his paws around a little as good thoughts enter his mind once again.

(Here ya go, NTP... ^^)

Sunlight continues to shake his head and curse to himself after seeing what had happened between Katai and Twilight last night. His ears twitch after hearing some sounds around the water hole so he decides to go and check it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well that's cos' you are good looking... really." Katai smirks to Twilight after hearing his response before yawning slightly as Twilight got up onto all fours, "What ya shaking your mane for?" He laughs a little as he looks up to him, "You know it still looks purr-fect as always." He winks to him.

"That's good to hear though my love." Katai purrs softly up at Twilight once more as he looks at him lovingly into his deep, blue eyes, "You can go first seeing as you're the one who first woke up and I'm still a little tired." He yawns once more laughing softly, "This is gonna wake me up, that's for sure." He grins up to him as he lays down on his stomach allowing Twilight to settle down on his back. He wriggles his paws around a little as good thoughts enter his mind once again.

(Here ya go, NTP... ^^)

Sunlight continues to shake his head and curse to himself after seeing what had happened between Katai and Twilight last night. His ears twitch after hearing some sounds around the water hole so he decides to go and check it out.
    {Ta KS }

Kala heard a noise, she was to weak to move, but managed to force one eye open and look round. She thought she saw something, but remained quite incase it was danger, She was new to the place and didn't know anyone and If it was Danger, she was no fit state to defend herself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    {Ta KS }

Kala heard a noise, she was to weak to move, but managed to force one eye open and look round. She thought she saw something, but remained quite incase it was danger.
    (No problem. )

Sunlight looks around the water hole. He catches sight of Kala and decides to go and see what her problem is, "Um... hey." He says this in a kind of cocky tone but doesn't harm her.