Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 301 of 443 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,020 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah it was hard but I got over it slightly thanks to Shine and Simba before I took off for a new moon or two before coming back" Twilight smiled slightly and a day on from coming back me and Shine are one and then I am one with you the night after that" he purred softly as Katai
    licked his cheek and softly pawed the bottom of his muzzle.

"If its a secret then I better not know and its not good is it....something like killing them maybe" he shudderd slightly "I've seen it happen before from prides far away after my one was killed off".
    "I know I am one lucky lion to have both you and Shine and everything I've been through its now sorta made up for....with a lion and a lioness I love equaly....I love you as well Kat more than anything else in the entire world" he purred as Katai nuzzled the side of his face nuzzling him back in return softly licking his cheek.

"You and Shine are the only ones who are special close to my heart in this world" he purred with his eyes shut.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah well they don't deserve to live after what they did." Katai shakes his head and sighs softly, "Well Twi, that's really something. You've really made an achievement there. I'm happy for you about that." Katai licks his cheek once more before stroking the side of his leg.

"Well you've done enough to deserve both of us." Katai purrs softly to Twilight to relax him before nuzzling the side of his face once more, "And same to you. I wouldn't admit something like that if it was never true. You know that." He rests against Twilight's neck once again.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight purred softly as he nested into Katai's chest mane as he licked his cheek; he squirmed slightly feeling the lick and as he stroked his leg smiling softly before feeling his nuzzle softly nuzzling him back with his eyes shut.
    "Thanks Kat...Asha is really lucky to have you as well; I'm very lucky to find someone like you" he purred softly.
    "I never lie when it comes to love or stuff with close friends like you Katai; I will always stay truthful" he smiled opening his eyes tiredly smiling letting out a slight yawning.
    The leg stroking made him smile and purr looking lovingly into Katai's eyes once more winking up at him.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah well at least you're happy now." Katai smiles as Twilight rests in his mane, "You've got two of us that love you equally." He purrs as he nuzzles the side of Twilight's neck.

"I guess I class myself as lucky to have you and Asha." He smiles looking into Twilight's eyes once again, "I know you never lie. I believe you all the time." He yawns himself as he looks into Twilight's eyes once more.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm very happy now Kat....happiest time ever like the day my old mate was pregnant with my cubs" he sighed in a mixture of happiness and sadness purring as Katai nuzzled into his neck "You and Shine have really turned my life around....I thank you Kat you have made me want to live for something now...and I'm never going to let either of you down" he smiled softly stroking the underside of Katai's muzzle.
    "You should class yourself Kat and I'm not lying I love you more than any other lion....apart from Shine but shes a lioness" he smiled up to him his eyes feeling heavy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm glad that you're happy, Twi... I try my best to make others happy - especially you." Katai nuzzles into Twilight's neck once more, "Shows how much of a good lion you are." He smiles to him and purrs as Twilight strokes the underside of his muzzle, "And I believe in you, Twi. It's same for me except for Asha... well, she's a lioness so yeah." He looks towards the entrance and sighs happily as the moonlight shines into the den. He then looks towards Twilight and into his eyes, "Tired are ya?" He notices Twilight's eyes are heavy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight purr softly with his eyes closed not having the energy to keep them open anymore concentrating on trying not to sleep.
    He remained nuzzled up into Katai's chest purring softly.
    "Yes slightly" Twilight smiled "I wanted to do it one more time with you but I don't have the energy....maybe tommorow morning before we get cleaned up huh" he laughed softly with a smile on his face nuzzling into Katai's chest a little more yawning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You wanna do it again?" Katai smirks at Twilight, "Yeah well tomorrow will be good. I don't really feel as though I've got the energy now to be honest. I don't think any of us have actually." He laughs softly before yawning himself and lifting his head up slightly to lick Twilight's nose before resting his head against his neck once again, "It's easily visible that you're tired. Well, I am as well." He smiles a little as he closes his eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I do" Twilight purred smiling with his eyes remaining tightly closed knowing he wouldn't be able to hold them open long before he gave up and let them fall down once more.
    "I want to spend are last time in private to be just full on love before we go back to being normal for the day" he purred.
    "Got to make it up to Shine....then maybe later on we could find a way to be alone again" he suggested feeling Katai lick his nose once more.
    "Yeah we are both tired" he purred "We need to regain some energy I think".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah well you don't wanna abandon Shine now... I guess I'll have to see Asha and the cubs. Sorta make it up to her and see how Jaini and the other cubs are doing." Katai smirks thinking, "Either way, sure... I wouldn't mind spending one last loving moment with you - especially tomorrow before we head back to Pride Rock and all." He smiles after hearing Twilight's suggestion, "Yeah, that'd be good for both me and you. I don't wanna lose my alone time with my Twilight afterall." He purrs before licking Twilight's nose once more. He then yawns once more but keeps his eyes open making sure he doesn't go to sleep. He rests against Twilight's neck once again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Sorry for the double post. Just an introductory post for Sunlight. ^^)

A shuffle in the trees nearby is now loud enough that it can be heard. The noise of paw prints digging into the soil begins to get louder. Sunlight keeps watch on the two lion lovers as he looks at them both through a few bushes nearby. He slowly digs his claws into the dry soil as he swishes his tail around slightly. It is pretty obvious that Sunlight is curious about the two lions so he begins to move closer, still lurking in the shadows.

Katai's ears twitch slightly as he hears the noise of Sunlight's paw prints digging into the soil. He opens his eyes and looks around slightly seeing nothing but darkness. He looks towards Twilight and nuzzles the side of his neck to catch his attention, "Did you hear something?" He asks him as he raises his head in curiousity before nuzzling Twilight softly.

Sunlight keeps quiet as he notices Katai awake as well as Twilight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No way am I ever going to think of even leaving Shine" Twilight yawned once more "And good I think we need one last session before we get cleaned up and go back to normal life for a little while" he yawned once more nuzzling into Katai's chest sleeply.
    He slowly felt himself drift into a sleep before he heard Katai say something before nuzzling him.
    Twilight groaned tiredly and purred softly.
    "No I didn't" he yanwed once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't think we're alone here, Twi..." Katai looks around in all directions, "I'm almost sure I heard someone in here. Maybe I'm just paranoid." He laughs a little before closing his eyes once more.

Sunlight continues to lurk in the shadows before accidently making a coughing noise which makes Katai actually jump up and gasp, "Who's there?" He asks looking around before looking down at Twilight and shrugging his shoulders slightly.

Sunlight doesn't say anything for now since he doesn't want to be heard out by both Katai and Twilight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Has to be when I'm tired and comfortable" Twilight groaned once more listening to Katai.
    Hearing the cough he opened his eyes tiredly and ears perkerd up looking about but only seeing tierd blurring.
    He listened to Katai before trying to see the mystery in the grass outside the den.
    "You might as well show yourself who evers there" Twilight yawned once more sniffing the air "There's only seems to be one of you and theres two of us".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah... I was just about to drift off to sleep to be honest." Katai looks down at Twilight before looking out the den once more, "We come for some peace and quiet and then we get someone invading on our privacy..." He rolls his eyes slightly, "You're not scaring any of us, now show yourself unless you don't wanna face my claws."

Sunlight makes himself visible, "Oh yeah, and what are you gonna actually do about it, eh bro?" He walks slightly closer to Katai not noticing Twilight yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight yawned listening to Kat looking about still with his ears perked trying to spot who ever was out there.
    He heard the other lions voice and unsheathed his claws slightly as he listened in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Who are you? I haven't seen you around here before." Katai digs his claws into the ground as he stands before Sunlight.

"I'm Akintunde. However, I'm more known as Sunlight... I came here not long ago. The king hasn't even said anything about me staying either... the jerk." He mumbles under his breath.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight growled softly now hearing the voice of who ever was there seeing them as quite a threat. He unsheathed his claws and listened in to the new lion noticing his scent knowing he wasn't from this pride at all.
    He looked up at Katai as he stood up and remained on the ground unseen for now waiting to get up and strike should he need to.
    His claws raked the ground softly just waiting to see if this lion dared to do anything to his lion mate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Haha, well you're lucky Simba let you stay here with the attitude you seem to have - it stinks." Katai growls and remains to stay stood in the position he was in before.

"Look pal, I wouldn't go too far if I were ya. You don't know what's behind my sweet looking face." Sunlight smirks before hearing Twilight's growls and looks down, "Ah great... another lion with a weird moon marking. What have you two been doing together eh?" He says this in a teasing kind of voice to taunt Twilight for what both Katai and Twilight did together.

Katai prods him with a paw as he listens to Sunlight as he teases Twilight, "Oy! Leave my mate alone and get out of here! No-one wanted you here... the outside is good enough for you." He walks towards him to make him go outside, "Get lost!" He gives one last final growl as he scares Sunlight out of the den. ()

Sunlight looks a bit dumb struck for a moment, "Jerky lions... haven't you ever heard of a straight, sex relationship?" He says this under his breath as he heads back towards Pride Rock.

Katai stands at the entrance of the den as he watches Sunlight walk off. He then sighs and turns round and heads back into the den, "Good thing we got rid of him." He yawns slightly as he settles down beside Twilight again. He curls round him once more to keep him warm.

He purrs softly nuzzling Twilight under the muzzle before licking Twilight's nose once more, "Once again, after getting shut of him, we're back to where we were again."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight growled softly as the strange lion made its way closer and smirked slightly at the poor attempt to attimidate him and Katai shaking his head slightly laughing softly.
    "Yeah well I am not another wierd lion I'm Twilight...if anyones wierd its you gawping at two lions in the dark wouldn't you agree" he smirked digging his claws into the dirt slightly watching Katai force him out looking lovingly up at him yawning tiredly.
    Once they got rid of there party crasher he smiled up at Katai as he made his way back over and lay down curling around him once more feeling his warmth.
    He purred softly looking into Katai's eyes lovingly purring softly as he licked his nose.
    "I love you so much" he purred placing his muzzle in front of his softly licking the front of his muzzle softly stroking Katai's side "Nice way of dealing with are little visitor Kat my love" he smiled licking the front of his muzzle once more.