Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 300 of 443 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 6,000 of 8860

Thread: It starts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah just like I was sometimes when I was much younger" Twilight smiled as he closed his eyes snuggling in Katai's warn mane once more.
    "I think me and Shine will be good parents but still to be on the safe side you know" he smiled softly purring.
    "Your such a friendly friend doing all this stuff for us and all" he smiled "And being secret lovers and all" he smirked.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah well, I just want the best for you and Shine." He purrs leaning down slightly to lick the side of his face, "And even more so for you since I love you and all." He smiles to him lovingly as he sighs happily once more and looking at Twilight's birthmarking, "Can't get over how pretty that is." He sighs happily resting on Twilight's shoulder once more.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm glad to hear you actually care for me and Shine Kat" Twilight smiled purring softly as Katai licks his cheek relaxing him more as he rested in Katai's mane.
    "I'm sure me and Shine are going to be one of the best parents at Pride Rock when they finally come" he smiled at the though sighing happily "Just makes you wonder how many theres going to be" he said smiling still.
    "I guess you mean my birthmarking" Twilight smirked with his eyes shut as he listend to Katai as he rested his head down on shoulder sighing happily.
    "Well I still love ya butt Katai" Twilight smiled nuzzling under Katai's muzzle laughing softly "For a few moments you were fully mine and we became one".
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm sure you and Shine will be great parents but I just thought you'd need that extra practice at the beginning... don't really wanna have say around 5 or 6 cubs and not be able to look after them. I know you two are more than capable though so don't think I'm saying you won't be able to look after cubs of your own." Katai purrs and remains to keep his head rested on his shoulder, "Yes, I mean your birthmarking Twi... it's so pretty." He smiles as he looks at Twilight's birthmarking glow, "You have something extra special inside, Twi." He licks him on the cheek before Twilight nuzzles him under his muzzle. He purrs down to him as he does this, "Well, I'm glad you like my furry butt." He laughs softly as Twilight remains to keep his head under his muzzle, "We're already one, Twi. I mean, just look at us." He licks the top of his head lovingly as he sighs happily.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I some how think me and Shine won't have that many cubs...but mircales do happen" Twilight purred softly smiling "Its ok I know you didn't mean that but its always nice to have the experience" he smiled as he softly nuzzled Katai's cheek as he lay his head on his shoulders again.
    "Well I love your fur its so beautiful and soft" he smiled "And those paws they are so nice" he purred.
    "And I'm glad you like my birthmarking even I have to say its diffrent and that usualy means beautiful in one way or another" he said opening his eyes glancing over at Katai.
    "Extra special inside?" Twilight questioned looking over at him smiling "Whats then Katai" he purred.
    "Katai when I say I like your butt I mean I really like it" he smirked purring "And I can't wait for next time we can do such a thing" he smiled widely closing his eyes again.
    "Yeah I know we are one now...but I mean after what we just done we are fully one you know" he purred softly "We are one with each other and are lioness....how good is that".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "What I mean by 'extra special inside' I mean that you're a very special lion, Twi... your personality is special, the whole you is special." Katai purrs smiling at Twilight, "I don't need to say no more... I've already told you how much of a great lion you are already." He purrs into his ear before licking the side of his face near his eye.

"Hmm, okay... you like my butt then huh? No-one's ever said that before." He laughs softly before resting on Twilight's shoulder once again, "I like your butt too." He whispers into his ear grinning.

"I bet we're the luckiest lions at the whole of Pride Rock now... we have eachother, I have my cubs and lioness... you'll soon have your cubs and you have Shine. Things can't get any better..." He purrs sighing happily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Just like you then Kat your a very special lion to me and to Asha" he purred softly as Katai licked about his face making him laugh softly.
    "Well I bet even Asha doesn't say that or does anything near there" he said flirtingly and purred winking at him "That's why you got me I guess; I can do that job for you...make you feel like a special lioness" he purred softly nuzzling into Katai's chest closing his eyes once more letting out a slight yawn.
    "Well I'm glad you do cause I loved it" he purred licking the underside of Katai's muzzle smiling softly.
    "i give you permission anytime to do that" he whispered into his ear laughing softly still almost giggling.
    "Thats for sure we are certainly the most luckiest lions in the whole of Africa" he sighed happily "And I can't wait for the future".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "She's said it a few times I guess... not as much as I could imagine though." Katai licks the side of Twilight's face once more, "You seem to be sorta making up for it right now." He purrs softly smiling.

"She hasn't said I have a nice butt though." He smirks and winks to Twilight as he nuzzles into his chest. He then raises his head slightly as Twilight licks the underside of his muzzle, "She doesn't do that with me either." He giggles a bit since it tickles him a little.

"Yeah... not just Pride Rock but you can just say that we're the luckiest lions in Africa... maybe also one of the few that's actually done this." He begins to stroke Twilight's side softly to relax him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight smiled and purred softly listening to Katai softly stroking his cheek.
    He smirks alittle more softly passing a paw through Katai's mane.
    "Well you got me to tell you that....and to do that" Twilight winked continuing to paw at Katai's mane softly "Like you do with me as well...Shine doesn't do that glad I know someone who will" he smiles nuzzling into Katai's chest once more resting deeply in his mane.
    "The most luckiest lions in the history of this land....the best kept secret ever" he laughed softly purring softly relaxing a little more into Katai's chest as he stroked his side sighing happily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You know I'll do anything for a lion I love... my lion lover." Katai purrs softly resting his paw against the side of Twilight's neck, "It's something Asha never does to me and I'm happy that you do that." He smiles softly as he strokes the side of Twilight's neck and neck fur.

"I somehow doubt there's any more lions like this in any of the nearby prides, Twi..." Katai sighs happily as he continues to stroke Twilight's neck softly before resting his head against it, "Guess you could just say we're one of a kind." He purrs softly to him as he swishes his tail around slightly. He still rests against Twilight's neck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "My lion lover" Twilight replied back almost silently as he rested sighing happily into Katai's chest.
    "Same with you Kat Shine doesn't do that stuff for obvious reasons I think" Twilight purred winking looking up into Katai's eyes smiling softly to him as he stroked Twilight's neck as he continued to softly nuzzle into Katai's chest and softly pawed his mane.
    "One of a kind is always good and I'm glad theres just you and me here...its so much more...special you know" I sigh happily looking out of the den cave intertwining his tail with Katai's purring softly as he rested his head on his neck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well it's still obvious Shine loves you and you love her." Katai purrs as he looks at Twilight, "Even if she doesn't do the type of stuff I do to you..." He smiles to him slightly.

"Being unique is always better than being like everyone else, Twi..." Katai purrs softly as he rests his head against Twilight's neck, "What we did today was somewhat different yet wonderful. We both had our fair share out of it." He smiles to him as he intertwines his tail with his.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Of course I still love my Shine and all because she doesn't have you maleness and can't do the stuff you do isn't s problem what so ever" Twilight smiled "I love giving and recieving from either a female or even a male in your case my dear" he laughed softly nuzzling into Katai's chest.
    "I know I love being special and having a special relationship Kat" Twilight purrs pawing softly at the bottom of Katai's muzzle yawning softly still smiling softly.
    "And Kat you got that damn right" he said simply smiling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Same with me too I guess. I mean, I enjoy a little bit of female attention sometimes like I was receiving last night." Katai smiles at the thought and sighs happily, "But I'd much rather be here with you after what we've done today." He begins to purr louder as Twilight paws the bottom of his muzzle and nuzzles into his chest. He continues to rest his head on Twilight's neck. He then softly rubs his head against it a few times as he continues to purr away, "Seriously Twi, being out here with you has been one of my best moments of my life... ever." He purrs into his ear as he continues to nuzzle away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I rather I be with both you nd Shine and everyone would be ok and fine and not kook on us wierd because of it" Twilight sighed softly as he rested in Katai's chest lying deep in his mane.
    "Katai this is my second best time of my life" he purred softly licking the underside of his muzzle "Shine beat you to the post first I'm affraid but your right next to her because of everything" he smiled softly.
    "I love you Kat I seriously do" he yawned softly looking up lovingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Edited my reply cos' I was bored. )

"I'd much rather be out here with you too, Twi." Katai purrs as Twilight rests his head in his chest, "I understand what you mean..." Katai laughs softly as he continues to rest his head against Twilight's neck, "You can make something out of yours and Shine's relationship afterall... male/male sex is physically impossible but still, I don't care. I had good times with Asha but you've somewhat impressed me more." He licks Twilight on the nose as he licks the underside of his muzzle, "I love you too, Twi and I'll never let that go... never." He purrs as as he looks at Twilight lovingly from the side of his neck before nuzzling the side of it once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((srry for the wait KS well here it is))

"i know mine and Shine's relationships can go places because we can have lots of cubs and everyone else deams a female and male relationship can work" Twilight purred softly looking up into Katai's eyes smiling softly.
    "All because everyone in the pride probably would turn up there noses and look at us wierdly because its two males....I know its physicaly impossible for us two to have cubs; but all because we are in love doesn't have to mean we have to have cubs. Its the love for one another nothing else" he said closing his eyes yawning softly nuzzling softly into Katai's mane.
    "I impressed you more than Asha" he smiled widely "You impressed me as much as Shine; but boy that girls got stamina" Twilight laughed "But I love my big warm fluff ball" he smiled pawing softly at Katai's muzzle.
    "We will never let each other go; I want to spend the rest of my life with you even if we have to keep it secret" he purred softly at Katai's licks and nuzzles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Ah, no probs! ^^ )

"Well it's not up to the others as to how our relationship works, Twi." Katai looks at Twilight as he remained to rest his head against his neck, "...but who cares? I've seen others do the same. It's not like we're the first so don't worry about it." He licks Twilight's cheek softly to comfort him, "You impressed me enough. No way you could really impress me more, Twi. Asha did impress me, but not as much as you did." He purrs softly to him as he looks into his eyes, "And yeah, she's gotta have stamina to do stuff with you. You tired me out." Katai smirks as he continues to rest his head against Twilight's as they both watch the stars together outside the den entrance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well its down to me and you and how we go about it Kat" Twilight replied looking up at Katai from his chest as he rested up in his chest mane "Yeah its worked for others in the past or what I've seen from the
    many prides I've been in; we had a few in my pride before they got wiped out" he sighed softly.

"Thats the past though I moved on....I lost my mate and the cubs I was meant to have and I got Shine and now shes going to have mine....and I got a very loving friend who I love just as much" he smiled slightly up at Katai.

"I'm sure I could impress you more but I'm happy that I have done that for you because you've done the same for me Kat; the past few days have great....I've fallen in love with two of my bestest friends in these Pridelands after coming here a wreck and leaving just to come back again" he smiled purring softly "Glad I did come back after all this" he said sighing softly closing his eyes letting out a slight yawn nuzzling into Katai's chest once more.

"Yeah that girls got stamina and I really tired you out that much huh" he smiled softly with his eyes closed "I've never felt that way before and thanks to you I have now know what that feeling is like...and for that your special and I thank you" he yawns once again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The pride I was in which used to be called "The Funsani Pride" for some reason wasn't like that. I don't think Namabi allows anyone in a relationship like us to be in his pride that's another reason why I wanna keep things a secret." Katai sighs a little sadly as he thinks about Namabi before looking at Twilight once again, "I'm really sorry to hear about your old mate and cubs, Twi... must've been a real hard time for you." He licks his cheek softly as he looks at Twilight in the eyes before listening to what else Twilight has to say.

"Yeah, you should always leave the past behind and look to the future. You've got Shine who loves you for who you are and then you've got me. I must say you're one lucky lion... I think I am too." He purrs softly as he continues to rest against Twilight's neck, "I love you." He nuzzles the side of his face softly.

After a few more moments, Katai looks up at Twilight, "I'm glad you can describe me that way. You're very special to me too. Very special." He purrs again before letting out a slight yawn himself.